No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
AMENDMENTS TO CALIFORNIA ONLINE POKER BILL OUTLINED
Monday February 15,2015 : AMENDMENTS TO CALIFORNIA ONLINE POKER BILL OUTLINED (Update)
AB431 classified as an urgent measure requiring a two-thirds legislative approval.
New details seem to be surfacing almost daily on the latest attempt to legalise online gambling in California - Assemblyman Adam Gray's AB431.
Over the weekend media reports started to emerge on the latest amendments to the bill, including amendment 4 which classified the measure as an urgent issue set for implementation immediately following a positive vote in the state Legislature. That means that Californian lawmakers would have to return a two-thirds majority vote to push the bill through.
The content is still open to debate, but the draft currently proposes:
* The now much-publicised $57 - 60 million subsidy for the horse racing industry to keep it out of any state poker market (see the detail in previous InfoPowa reports);
* Taxes and licence fees as outlined in previous InfoPowa reports, and a restriction of two websites per licensee;
* Licenses will run for 7 years;
* What appears to be an exclusionary proposal that only California Indian tribes and card clubs with a satisfactory five year operational experience record will be eligible for licensing;
* An exclusionary proposal barring licensing for entities that are currently accepting gambling business contrary to California or federal US laws;
* Partnerships between card clubs and Indian tribes will be permitted;
* Legalisation is confined solely to online poker, defined as a game between players and not involving any type of player-to-dealer or player-to-banker relationship. There is a specific exclusion of Pai Gow as a banker-involved game;
* Both cash games and tournaments are envisaged, and flexible per-hand charges are authorised on cash games, but not a rake of the pot;
* Tournament admin fees are permitted;
* A player minimum age limit of 21 years is proposed, with poker accounts created in person on the premises of a licensed operator or through telephone, internet or mail;
* ID and geo-location verification technology must be deployed by operators;
* There are stringent financial and money laundering controls;
* Contravening the new law will be a felony, with appropriately severe punitive consequences. The bill makes provision for a Unlawful Gambling Enforcement Fund to be used to investigate illegal gambling;
* Operators must offer full 24/7 support for customers, with staff based in California;
* Servers, bank accounts and records must all be located in California, and service providers must grant access to state officials on demand;
* Access to problem gambling services and advice must be provided by operators, along with facilities to limit betting and self-exclude. Software must also inform players of time spent playing, loss and deposit limits;
* Once the measure has been approved, state regulators will have 270 days to draft regulations. Any Californian licensed operator in good standing will automatically qualify for online poker licensing;
* Operators must give 90 days’ notice before ceasing operations on a website, and the regulator can intervene if necessary through the courts;
* California online poker legislation will be automatically repealed on January 1, 2024 unless specifically extended by the state legislature.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.