No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Chartwell has a great year
Canadian online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has announced audited financial results for the year ended October 31, 2008, turning in a solid tenth anniversary year performance that included:
* Record total revenue at $24 million, up from $21.2 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 13.2 percent.
* Record cash flow from operations of $9 million, up from $5.1 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 77.3 percent.
* EBITDA of $6 million, almost twice the $3.1 million in fiscal year 2007.
* Net income of $2.8 million for fiscal 2008, up from a net loss of $84 000 in the prior year.
* Diluted earnings per share of $0.15 for fiscal 2008.
Chartwell management reported that the company invested in its future by delivering more games and upgrades to its gaming system than at any other time in its history, with:
* Eight new Casino soft games and nine new Casino slot games deployed in the year and a further eight new games nearing completion toward the end of the year in the company’s latest 7.0 software release .
* The development of industry leading responsible gaming features.
* Changes to the underlying architecture of the software to improve scalability, speed and usability.
Chartwell additionally achieved its planned objectives by:
* Receiving both a Remote and Non-Remote Operating License from the UK Gambling Commission.
* Becoming the first software supplier to launch a UK Gambling Commission regulated online casino with Extrabet, a wholly owned subsidiary of IG Group Holdings plc.
* Launching its development of a Bingo community.
“The Company executed its strategy very well in 2008,” commented Alan Richter, CFO of Chartwell. “We have a very focused strategy of getting more content out to our customers as efficiently as possible. Being efficient has meant managing expenses carefully, investing in our people, investing in improving our service delivery capability in Europe, broadening the services we offer, and taking advantage of tax incentives and planning opportunities as available to us.”
Chartwell continued to maintain a strong balance sheet through both growing cash flow and improved working capital. At October 31, 2008 - the end of its financial year - Chartwell had $22.3 million of cash and short term investments, and positive working capital of $23.7 million with no debt.
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.