No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Chartwell has a great year
Canadian online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has announced audited financial results for the year ended October 31, 2008, turning in a solid tenth anniversary year performance that included:
* Record total revenue at $24 million, up from $21.2 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 13.2 percent.
* Record cash flow from operations of $9 million, up from $5.1 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 77.3 percent.
* EBITDA of $6 million, almost twice the $3.1 million in fiscal year 2007.
* Net income of $2.8 million for fiscal 2008, up from a net loss of $84 000 in the prior year.
* Diluted earnings per share of $0.15 for fiscal 2008.
Chartwell management reported that the company invested in its future by delivering more games and upgrades to its gaming system than at any other time in its history, with:
* Eight new Casino soft games and nine new Casino slot games deployed in the year and a further eight new games nearing completion toward the end of the year in the company’s latest 7.0 software release .
* The development of industry leading responsible gaming features.
* Changes to the underlying architecture of the software to improve scalability, speed and usability.
Chartwell additionally achieved its planned objectives by:
* Receiving both a Remote and Non-Remote Operating License from the UK Gambling Commission.
* Becoming the first software supplier to launch a UK Gambling Commission regulated online casino with Extrabet, a wholly owned subsidiary of IG Group Holdings plc.
* Launching its development of a Bingo community.
“The Company executed its strategy very well in 2008,” commented Alan Richter, CFO of Chartwell. “We have a very focused strategy of getting more content out to our customers as efficiently as possible. Being efficient has meant managing expenses carefully, investing in our people, investing in improving our service delivery capability in Europe, broadening the services we offer, and taking advantage of tax incentives and planning opportunities as available to us.”
Chartwell continued to maintain a strong balance sheet through both growing cash flow and improved working capital. At October 31, 2008 - the end of its financial year - Chartwell had $22.3 million of cash and short term investments, and positive working capital of $23.7 million with no debt.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.