No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Chartwell has a great year
Canadian online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has announced audited financial results for the year ended October 31, 2008, turning in a solid tenth anniversary year performance that included:
* Record total revenue at $24 million, up from $21.2 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 13.2 percent.
* Record cash flow from operations of $9 million, up from $5.1 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 77.3 percent.
* EBITDA of $6 million, almost twice the $3.1 million in fiscal year 2007.
* Net income of $2.8 million for fiscal 2008, up from a net loss of $84 000 in the prior year.
* Diluted earnings per share of $0.15 for fiscal 2008.
Chartwell management reported that the company invested in its future by delivering more games and upgrades to its gaming system than at any other time in its history, with:
* Eight new Casino soft games and nine new Casino slot games deployed in the year and a further eight new games nearing completion toward the end of the year in the company’s latest 7.0 software release .
* The development of industry leading responsible gaming features.
* Changes to the underlying architecture of the software to improve scalability, speed and usability.
Chartwell additionally achieved its planned objectives by:
* Receiving both a Remote and Non-Remote Operating License from the UK Gambling Commission.
* Becoming the first software supplier to launch a UK Gambling Commission regulated online casino with Extrabet, a wholly owned subsidiary of IG Group Holdings plc.
* Launching its development of a Bingo community.
“The Company executed its strategy very well in 2008,” commented Alan Richter, CFO of Chartwell. “We have a very focused strategy of getting more content out to our customers as efficiently as possible. Being efficient has meant managing expenses carefully, investing in our people, investing in improving our service delivery capability in Europe, broadening the services we offer, and taking advantage of tax incentives and planning opportunities as available to us.”
Chartwell continued to maintain a strong balance sheet through both growing cash flow and improved working capital. At October 31, 2008 - the end of its financial year - Chartwell had $22.3 million of cash and short term investments, and positive working capital of $23.7 million with no debt.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
PlaySugarHouse To Carry Konami Content -
Content provider Konami will provide its Gypsy Fire and Fortune Stacks slot games to Rush Street Interactive-operated PlaySugarHouse.com on an exclusive basis in the New Jersey real-money online and mobile wagering market.
ITF TERMINATES BETWAY SPONSORSHIP DEAL -
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has reportedly terminated Betway’s three-year sponsorship partnership as an extension to their anti-match fixing and sports integrity policy.
GSA To Launch European division -
The expansion enables the GSA to better focus on the regional needs of its members outside of North America and underscores its recognition and commitment to growing European membership.
Paddy Power Trading Update -
Company prevails despite adverse sports and US election results; Trump success cost the group GBP 5 million, whilst punter successes took another GBP 40 million in Q4-2016.
Tabcorp SunBets project -
The details were revealed this week in an IT News article quoting Tabcorp's chief information officer, Kim Wenn, who described the SunBets project as Tabcorp's biggest global venture yet.
China Lottery Sales Up in 2016 -
The Chinese official news agency Xinghua reports that according to figures from the Ministry of Finance released Monday, Chinese lottery sales in 2016 rose 7.3 percent year-on-year to 394.64 billion yuan (about US$57.53 billion).
New chairman and a new director for 500.com -
Chinese online lottery operator 500.com has announced major executive changes to the company with the apparently amicable departure of director and chairman Man San Law, as well as director Weiguo Zhao from its board of directors, effective January 20, 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.