No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Chartwell has a great year
Canadian online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has announced audited financial results for the year ended October 31, 2008, turning in a solid tenth anniversary year performance that included:
* Record total revenue at $24 million, up from $21.2 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 13.2 percent.
* Record cash flow from operations of $9 million, up from $5.1 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 77.3 percent.
* EBITDA of $6 million, almost twice the $3.1 million in fiscal year 2007.
* Net income of $2.8 million for fiscal 2008, up from a net loss of $84 000 in the prior year.
* Diluted earnings per share of $0.15 for fiscal 2008.
Chartwell management reported that the company invested in its future by delivering more games and upgrades to its gaming system than at any other time in its history, with:
* Eight new Casino soft games and nine new Casino slot games deployed in the year and a further eight new games nearing completion toward the end of the year in the company’s latest 7.0 software release .
* The development of industry leading responsible gaming features.
* Changes to the underlying architecture of the software to improve scalability, speed and usability.
Chartwell additionally achieved its planned objectives by:
* Receiving both a Remote and Non-Remote Operating License from the UK Gambling Commission.
* Becoming the first software supplier to launch a UK Gambling Commission regulated online casino with Extrabet, a wholly owned subsidiary of IG Group Holdings plc.
* Launching its development of a Bingo community.
“The Company executed its strategy very well in 2008,” commented Alan Richter, CFO of Chartwell. “We have a very focused strategy of getting more content out to our customers as efficiently as possible. Being efficient has meant managing expenses carefully, investing in our people, investing in improving our service delivery capability in Europe, broadening the services we offer, and taking advantage of tax incentives and planning opportunities as available to us.”
Chartwell continued to maintain a strong balance sheet through both growing cash flow and improved working capital. At October 31, 2008 - the end of its financial year - Chartwell had $22.3 million of cash and short term investments, and positive working capital of $23.7 million with no debt.
Gambling News :
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
New PartyPoker Pro Richard Dubini -
A regular player in the Latin American live circuit, Dubini will travel alongside partypoker ambassador Joao Simao to gain feedback from players about partypoker to help optimise both live and online poker for the local players.
$65k Hit on Bitstarz Slot -
Bewitching payout of $64,818 was scooped up by a fearless BitStarz player as he played the popular slot Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, based on the movie with the same name!
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.