No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry Q4 Fisical Results
Tuesday February 18 ,2014 : INVESTMENT IN ONLINE AFFECTS CHERRY RESULTS
But platform laid for further growth and development
Swedish gaming operator Cherry has reported substantial growth in online gaming in its Fourth Quarter 2013 and Full Year 2013 fiscal results.
Ongoing investment in the online business sector, while substantially burdening Cherry's 2013 results, have provided the company with the platform to develop further, said Emil Sunvission, chief executive officer.
Cherry launched several new brands on its own platform, that support both mobile and PC. It also invested in an organization that will manage support, marketing, payments and marketing to further build brand awareness.
Key highlights in the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2014 include:
• Group turnover increased by 16 percent and amounted to SEK 75.0 million (Q4/2012: SEK 64.8 million).
• EBITDA amounted to SEK -10.7 million (Q4/2012:SEK 1.9 million). EBIT amounted to SEK -11.9 million (Q4/2012: SEK 0.2 million).
• The result after tax amounted to SEK -10.6 million (Q4/2012: SEK 0.4 million) equivalent to SEK -0.80 million (Q4/2012: SEK 0.03 million) per share after dilution.
• Online Gaming grew 31 percent and active customers increased 56 percent. Deposit increased 45 percent and customer intake increased 44 percent.
• Cherry has acquired the online gaming company Web Resorts, which among others operate the brands NordicSlots.com and NorgesSpill.com. The purchase price amounted to Euro 3.3 Million in a cash consideration and an additional performance based purchase price of up to Euro 1.0 million. The business has so far developed slightly above expectations.
• Restaurant Casino reported all time high turnover and EBIT. The turnover increased 4 percent and EBIT 26 percent.
• Yggdrasil Gaming has successfully launched its first online slot.
• Group cash amounted to SEK 68.4 million (Q4/2012: SEK 59.0 million) at the end of the period, excluding additional purchase price of SEK 60.0 from the sales of Automatensites, which will be paid in February.
Key highlights for Full year 2013 included:
• Group turnover increased 15 percent and amounted to SEK 266.3 million (FY2012: SEK 231.5 million).
• EBITDA amounted to SEK -24.0 million (FY2012: SEK 11.8 million). EBIT amounted to SEK -33.9 million (FY2012: SEK 6.1 million).
• The result after tax amounted to SEK -33.7 million (FY2012: SEK 2.1 million) equivalent SEK -2.53 million (FY2012: SEK 0.16 million) per share after dilution.
• Online Gaming grew during 2013 by 32 percent.
• Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 3 percent and EBIT by 2 percent.
Yggdrasil Gaming is reported to be developing on a positive note making a commercial breakthrough with the launch of new games and the signing of game supply agreements with leading Nordic operators.
Cherry is set to launch Klubblo, described as a simple way for sports associations to finance its operations that Cherry develops in co-operation with Swedish sports, represented by Idrottsalliansen, and the Metro Group.
In closing, Sunvission said Cherry expects continued growth and improved earnings in 2014.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.