No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry AB has posted its quarterly and 9 month interims
Thursday November 6,2014 : CHERRY AB LOSSES DOWN IN THIRD QUARTER
Online gaming revenues soar 33 percent in latest quarter, but player wins and marketing expenses soar.
The publicly listed Swedish gambling group Cherry AB has posted its quarterly and 9 month interims to September 30, flagging increased revenues and a reduction in its losses, but heavy expenses due to big player wins and energetic marketing.
Q3-2014 highlights include:
* New turnover records across all business areas;
* Group revenue up by 29 percent at SEK 90.4 million (69.9);
* EBITDA at SEK -3 million (-4.4). EBIT amounted to SEK -7 million (-9.8);
* Loss less after tax at SEK -8.8 million (-11.8) equivalent to SEK -0.69 (-0.90) per share after dilution;
* Online Gaming revenues grew by 33 percent and deposits increased by 55 percent;
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 9 percent and EBIT increased by 23 percent;
* Cherry incorporated JPC Casino and had a market share of 65 percent (61) at the end of the quarter;
* Subsidiary Yggdrasil Gaming signed eight new contracts during the quarter and went live with five new operators;
* Turnover and earnings have been affected positively by MSEK 5.1 relating to a revaluation of the additional purchase price for Web Resorts.
* Group cash amounted to MSEK 47.1 (95.4) at the end of the period.
For the nine months year-to-date, the group reported:
* Strong growth within Online Gaming and Yggdrasil performing well;
* Group revenue up by 25 percent to SEK 239.8 million (191.3).
* EBITDA at SEK -11.4 million (-13.3). EBIT amounted to SEK -22.3 million (-22.0).
* Loss after tax amounted to SEK -24.0 million (-23.1) equivalent to SEK -1.84 (-1.76) per share after dilution.
* Online Gaming grew by 38 percent and deposits increased by 48 percent.
* Yggdrasil Gaming signed 15 new contracts and went live with seven new operators.
CEO Emil Sunvisson reported:
"The third quarter continued strong growth in sales, and new records set across all business areas. Cherry's investments in new growth areas within online gaming present great opportunities, as well as significant challenges.
"Cherry continues to grow within online gaming through our long-term commitment to build strong brands, and improve the user experience on our gaming sites. We are particularly pleased for our players that we have had an unusually high number of lucky big winners during the third quarter. While this has impacted upon turnover and earnings, it has contributed positively by increasing brand satisfaction and loyalty among our customer base.
"In addition, the quarter saw substantial marketing efforts and customer acquisition bonus related expenses, which has influenced the figures. The fourth quarter has started strongly.
"Yggdrasil has continued to sign licenees and now has a very impressive customer base, especially considering that the company in the beginning of this year did not have a single external customer. Several new games have been launched, such as Reef Run, Magic Mushrooms, Pyrons and Fruitoids. Revenues will increase in line with a growing portfolio of games, and as new operators are signed up.
"Klubblo reported modest volumes during the quarter after an initial launch phase. However, as central government funding support for youth sporting initiatives wanes, Klubblo, the athletes’ own lottery that contributes directly to Swedish sports clubs, will become ever more important."
Sunvisson observed that change in the Swedish gaming market is inevitable, and that Sweden will "quite rightly" be taken to the European Court of Justice after having, for too long, delayed re-regulation.
"We look forward to a gaming market that is open for everyone with the utmost importance placed on transparency and responsibility. We want to end the outdated [Svenska Spel] monopoly in the gaming market.
"We want to create additional jobs in Sweden and we want to compete in fair and equal market conditions," he concluded.
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.