No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry AB has released its interim report
Tuesday August 25,2015 : STRONG GROWTH AT CHERRY GROUP BUT LOSSES CONTINUE
Second quarter improvements include 61 percent growth in online gaming activity, and 119 percent growth at games developer Yggdrasil.
Swedish gambling group Cherry AB has released its interim report covering the period January to end June 2015, showcasing the following highlights:
* Second quarter growth of 61 percent in online gaming operations;
* 119 percent growth for Yggdrasil - but EBITDA lower at SEK -1.2 million (SEK -600,000);
* Group revenue increased by 40 percent to SEK 106.7 million (76.4), with Online delivering 63 percent (54) of group revenue;
* EBITDA improved to SEK - 400,000 (-4.1m). EBIT at SEK -5.2 million (-7.7);
* Profit after tax of SEK -6.8 million (-7.1m);
* Online gaming deposits up by 82 percent;
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 13 percent and EBITDA increased by 32 percent to SEK 5.3 million (4.0);
* In April, only two months after Cherry acquired Game Lounge, the joint white label brand SveaCasino.com was launched;
* Second quarter launch of a sportsbook on Norgesspill.com
For the six months H1-2015, Cherry reported:
* Group turnover increased by 35 percent year-on-year to SEK 202 million (149.4), with online operations contributing 63 percent (54) of the group revenue;
* EBITDA at SEK -4.9 million (-8.4). EBIT amounted to SEK -14.1 million (-15.3);
* Profit after tax amounted to SEK -18.6 million (-15.2);
* Online gaming operations grew by 55 percent and deposits increased by 68 percent;
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 10 percent and EBITDA increased by 29 percent to SEK 9.2 million (7.1);
* Yggdrasil Gaming grew by 136 percent and EBITDA amounted to SEK -1.6 million (-1.8);
* In January 2015, a controlling interest in the affiliate company Game Lounge Ltd was acquired by Cherry. This is expected to enable Cherry to rapidly increase its volumes at a significantly lower cost per customer than before;
Events post the reporting period include:
* In July, Cherry acquired 71 percent of the shares in the Malta-based company Almor Holding Limited, an online casino in German speaking markets. The business will be consolidated by Cherry from July 1. Cherry already has the right to the profits from May 1, and the business has developed positively during May and June. This will strengthen the cash position of Cherry with about Euro 700,000, Management estimates;
* Also in July, Game Lounge acquired a prominent Finnish affiliate’s domains and affiliate agreements, a move expected to increase EBITDA figures by more than Euro 600,000 annually, bring in more than 10,000 new depositing customers to Cherry and other operators over three years and quickly increase volumes on current Cherry brands.
* Current trading is going well, especially in the online vertical, and the group anticipates a positive EBITDA for the third quarter.
Chief executive officer Fredrik Burvall reported that in the half-year growth had been a feature of operations, with group turnover up by 40 percent and improvements in earnings...primarily achieved through strong growth in online gaming activities.
"A new order is required on the Swedish gaming market," Burvall says. "Sweden has quite rightly been taken to the European Court, after having too long delayed a re-regulation. The latest development is a new Swedish gaming legislation that will be in place by July 1, 2018.
"Cherry welcomes a gaming market that is open for everyone with transparent and responsible stakeholders. We want to eliminate the anachronistic and failed gaming monopoly. We want to create more jobs and compete on fair conditions.
"Cherry’s goal is to grow faster than the market both through acquisitions and organically, focusing on rapidly increasing profitability."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.