No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry AB has released its interim report
Tuesday August 25,2015 : STRONG GROWTH AT CHERRY GROUP BUT LOSSES CONTINUE
Second quarter improvements include 61 percent growth in online gaming activity, and 119 percent growth at games developer Yggdrasil.
Swedish gambling group Cherry AB has released its interim report covering the period January to end June 2015, showcasing the following highlights:
* Second quarter growth of 61 percent in online gaming operations;
* 119 percent growth for Yggdrasil - but EBITDA lower at SEK -1.2 million (SEK -600,000);
* Group revenue increased by 40 percent to SEK 106.7 million (76.4), with Online delivering 63 percent (54) of group revenue;
* EBITDA improved to SEK - 400,000 (-4.1m). EBIT at SEK -5.2 million (-7.7);
* Profit after tax of SEK -6.8 million (-7.1m);
* Online gaming deposits up by 82 percent;
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 13 percent and EBITDA increased by 32 percent to SEK 5.3 million (4.0);
* In April, only two months after Cherry acquired Game Lounge, the joint white label brand SveaCasino.com was launched;
* Second quarter launch of a sportsbook on Norgesspill.com
For the six months H1-2015, Cherry reported:
* Group turnover increased by 35 percent year-on-year to SEK 202 million (149.4), with online operations contributing 63 percent (54) of the group revenue;
* EBITDA at SEK -4.9 million (-8.4). EBIT amounted to SEK -14.1 million (-15.3);
* Profit after tax amounted to SEK -18.6 million (-15.2);
* Online gaming operations grew by 55 percent and deposits increased by 68 percent;
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 10 percent and EBITDA increased by 29 percent to SEK 9.2 million (7.1);
* Yggdrasil Gaming grew by 136 percent and EBITDA amounted to SEK -1.6 million (-1.8);
* In January 2015, a controlling interest in the affiliate company Game Lounge Ltd was acquired by Cherry. This is expected to enable Cherry to rapidly increase its volumes at a significantly lower cost per customer than before;
Events post the reporting period include:
* In July, Cherry acquired 71 percent of the shares in the Malta-based company Almor Holding Limited, an online casino in German speaking markets. The business will be consolidated by Cherry from July 1. Cherry already has the right to the profits from May 1, and the business has developed positively during May and June. This will strengthen the cash position of Cherry with about Euro 700,000, Management estimates;
* Also in July, Game Lounge acquired a prominent Finnish affiliate’s domains and affiliate agreements, a move expected to increase EBITDA figures by more than Euro 600,000 annually, bring in more than 10,000 new depositing customers to Cherry and other operators over three years and quickly increase volumes on current Cherry brands.
* Current trading is going well, especially in the online vertical, and the group anticipates a positive EBITDA for the third quarter.
Chief executive officer Fredrik Burvall reported that in the half-year growth had been a feature of operations, with group turnover up by 40 percent and improvements in earnings...primarily achieved through strong growth in online gaming activities.
"A new order is required on the Swedish gaming market," Burvall says. "Sweden has quite rightly been taken to the European Court, after having too long delayed a re-regulation. The latest development is a new Swedish gaming legislation that will be in place by July 1, 2018.
"Cherry welcomes a gaming market that is open for everyone with transparent and responsible stakeholders. We want to eliminate the anachronistic and failed gaming monopoly. We want to create more jobs and compete on fair conditions.
"Cherry’s goal is to grow faster than the market both through acquisitions and organically, focusing on rapidly increasing profitability."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.