No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Growth For Cherry
Wednesday February 20,2013 : CHERRY ON TOP
Strong online gaming growth and record restaurant casino turnover
Cherry reported on its online gaming and restaurant casino division results for the fourth quarter and full year period.
Financial Highlights for the fourth quarter include:
- Group turnover amounting to SEK 177.1 million (Q4/2011: SEK 116.5 million).
- EBIT of SEK 7.5 million (Q4/2011: SEK 27.1 million).
- Adjusted items re reassessment of the additional purchase price and impairment of goodwill, turnover increased by 12 percent to SEK 103.7 million (Q4/2011: SEK 92.7 million) and EBIT increased by 127 percent to SEK 7.5 million (Q4/2011: 3.3 million).
- EBIT for Online Gaming increased by 230 percent to SEK 6.6 million (Q4/2011: SEK 2.0 million).
- Restaurant Casino turnover increased by 10 percent and reached all-time high with SEK 37.6 million (Q4/2011: SEK 34.2 million).
- Restaurant Casino EBIT amounted to SEK 3.5 million (Q4/2011: SEK 3.6 million) while market share increased to 58 percent (55) of the active gaming tables.
- After tax amounted to SEK 7.3 million (Q4/2011: SEK 24.2 million) equivalent SEK 0.67 (2.08) per share.
Key performance highlights Full year 2012:
- Group turnover amounted to SEK 473.1 million (2011: SEK 368.7 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 36.8 million (2011: SEK 39.3 million).
- Adjusted for non-recurring items related to the reassessment of the additional purchase price and impairment of goodwill, turnover increased by 16 percent to SEK 399.7 million (2011: SEK 344.9 million) and EBIT increased by 137 percent to SEK 36.8 million (2011: SEK 15.5 million).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 31.0 million (2011: SEK 36.7 million) equivalent SEK 2.35 (3.08) per share after minority interests.
- Restaurant Casino turnover grew by 7 percent and Online Gaming by 21 percent.
Cherry chief executive officer Emil Sunvisson, commenting on the results, said:
"Cherry's two remaining business areas, Online Gaming and Restaurant Casino continue to develop positively. The sale of the business area Maritime gaming meant an increased focus on the growth area; online gaming and a greatly improved liquidity".
Cherry said its online gaming division continues to develop favorably. Its newly launched Euro Slots.com is meeting expectation and will be rolled out in new markets in future.
The company will focus on setting up a number of regionally adapted gaming sites and special version sites for mobile.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.