No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Growth For Cherry
Wednesday February 20,2013 : CHERRY ON TOP
Strong online gaming growth and record restaurant casino turnover
Cherry reported on its online gaming and restaurant casino division results for the fourth quarter and full year period.
Financial Highlights for the fourth quarter include:
- Group turnover amounting to SEK 177.1 million (Q4/2011: SEK 116.5 million).
- EBIT of SEK 7.5 million (Q4/2011: SEK 27.1 million).
- Adjusted items re reassessment of the additional purchase price and impairment of goodwill, turnover increased by 12 percent to SEK 103.7 million (Q4/2011: SEK 92.7 million) and EBIT increased by 127 percent to SEK 7.5 million (Q4/2011: 3.3 million).
- EBIT for Online Gaming increased by 230 percent to SEK 6.6 million (Q4/2011: SEK 2.0 million).
- Restaurant Casino turnover increased by 10 percent and reached all-time high with SEK 37.6 million (Q4/2011: SEK 34.2 million).
- Restaurant Casino EBIT amounted to SEK 3.5 million (Q4/2011: SEK 3.6 million) while market share increased to 58 percent (55) of the active gaming tables.
- After tax amounted to SEK 7.3 million (Q4/2011: SEK 24.2 million) equivalent SEK 0.67 (2.08) per share.
Key performance highlights Full year 2012:
- Group turnover amounted to SEK 473.1 million (2011: SEK 368.7 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 36.8 million (2011: SEK 39.3 million).
- Adjusted for non-recurring items related to the reassessment of the additional purchase price and impairment of goodwill, turnover increased by 16 percent to SEK 399.7 million (2011: SEK 344.9 million) and EBIT increased by 137 percent to SEK 36.8 million (2011: SEK 15.5 million).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 31.0 million (2011: SEK 36.7 million) equivalent SEK 2.35 (3.08) per share after minority interests.
- Restaurant Casino turnover grew by 7 percent and Online Gaming by 21 percent.
Cherry chief executive officer Emil Sunvisson, commenting on the results, said:
"Cherry's two remaining business areas, Online Gaming and Restaurant Casino continue to develop positively. The sale of the business area Maritime gaming meant an increased focus on the growth area; online gaming and a greatly improved liquidity".
Cherry said its online gaming division continues to develop favorably. Its newly launched Euro Slots.com is meeting expectation and will be rolled out in new markets in future.
The company will focus on setting up a number of regionally adapted gaming sites and special version sites for mobile.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.