No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry Group Earning Report
STRONG PERFORMANCE FROM CHERRY GROUP IN 2015
Fourth quarter revenue growth of 72 percent.
The Cherry online and land gambling group enjoyed a good full year 2015, boosted by a particularly strong fourth quarter in which revenues rose a remarkable 72 percent.
Highlights of the company's Q4 results included:
* Group revenue increased by 72 percent to SEK 172.5 million (100.2), with online operations contributing 74 percent (58);
* There were marked increases in profitability,EBITDA at SEK 23.4 million (-6.5) and EBIT of SEK 16.4 million (-10.6);
* Profit after tax was SEK 12.9 million (-15.3);
* Online gaming revenue grew by 109 percent and EBITDA reached SEK 15.4 million (-4.3);
* Online gambling software and game development subsidiary Yggdrasil grew by 696 percent with EBITDA up SEK 4.9 million (-1.4);
* Yggdrasil was awarded a UK operating licence during the fourth quarter and the first customers are expected to go live by the end of Q1 2016;
* In October, Cherry acquired an additional 4 percent of the shares in the Malta-based company Almor Holding Limited – an online casino in German speaking markets. Cherry now owns 75 percent of Almor;
* At the end of 2015, Cherry also acquired 100 percent of the shares in Malta based Moorgate Media Ltd. The company owns affiliate agreements related to the Web Resorts business.
* Cherry also acquired 100 percent of the domain, customer database and website Norgespill.com. The acquisitions are expected to increase Online Gaming’s EBITDA by Euro 1.5 million a year and the total purchase price amounted to Euro 4.75 million.
For the full year 2015, Cherry reported:
* Group turnover up 56 percent year-on-year at SEK 528.7 million (340.0);
* Online contributes 69 percent (55) of group revenue;
* Profitability well up with EBITDA of SEK 35.9 million (-17.9) and EBIT of SEK 13.3 million (-32.9);
* Profit after tax of SEK 6.4 million (-39.3);
* Online gaming revenue grew by 91 percent and EBITDA reached SEK 21.8 million (-18.3);
* Over the year Yggdrasil Gaming grew by 357 percent and EBITDA reached SEK 5.2 million (-4.6);
* During the year Cherry made five acquisitions: Game Lounge, Almor, the domains and agreements of a leading Finnish affiliate, Moorgate Media Ltd and NorgesSpill.com;
* Entering the new year, has applied to list its shares on Nasdaq Stockholm. The listing is expected to take place during 2016;
* Cherry also plans to secure a UK licence;
* Due to acquisitions and investments, the company is to forego a dividend distribution.
Chief executive officer Fredrik Burvall reported to shareholders that the company's online business has achieved particularly strong growth and substantially improved earnings in 2015, with player numbers up 219 percent year-on-year.
Regarding the Yggdrasil subsidiary, Burvall noted that two new agreements were signed and in February 2016 an agreement was also signed with Bet365.
"Yggdrasil has launched new marketing tools for operators, known as "Boost". Among many of the innovations Boost brings is a tool in the gaming client that allows operators to run tournaments between its customers and with other operators," he revealed.
Burvall also claimed that Cherry is the only private gaming operator to have been invited to participate in the reference group discussing new gaming legislation for the Swedish market.
"The latest update is that new Swedish gaming legislation is expected to be in place by July 2018," he advised. "Cherry welcomes a gaming market that is open for everyone with transparent and responsible stakeholders, and we also want to create more jobs in Sweden and compete on fair terms.
"All in all, Cherry is very well positioned to continue to grow faster than the market, both organically and through acquisitions, focusing on rapidly increasing profitability," he concluded.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
HeyPoker Closing -
The operator is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority, with the registering company listed as Evoke Gaming Ltd.
Can Jack Lam Make Things Right in Philippines -
Lam will no doubt seriously consider the offer, having lost access to his Philippines businesses and with charges of attempted bribery and "economic sabotage" and an arrest warrant hanging over his head .
PPA Wants pre-emptive strike against RAWA -
It's not just civic associations that are warning against the introduction of a federal ban on online gambling in a denial of states' rights . The Poker Players Alliance action group has begun mustering its over a million US members in a campaign as well.
UK Wants Fixed Odds Betting Terminals Changes -
The group, titled FOBT All-Party Parliamentary Group plans to release its full report early in the new year, but for now has claimed that changes to FOBT regulations could help in reducing "associated crime" and problem gambling.
Sportech Wins 8 Year Old VAT case -
An eight-year long, GBP 97 million VAT repayment claim dispute between Sportech PLC and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has come to an end with the Supreme Court refusing HMRC permission to appeal a previous Court of Appeal ruling.
2017 MPN Poker Tour -
Main Event packages, worth €1,500, are available online and players can qualify via any of the MPN participating card rooms through a variety of satellites, with buy-ins starting as low as €0.25. Each €1,500 package includes:
Realistic Games in deal with Kindred Group -
The UK-based online gambling games developer Realistic Games has signed a deal to supply its games to online operator Kindred Group, parent company of quality brands that include Unibet, Stan James and Maria Casino.
DFS banning bill Introduced in Illinois -
The legislative season in Illinois may be drawing to a close, but that hasn't stopped a new bid to ban daily fantasy sports from being assigned to the House Executive Committee; whether there is sufficient time to pass the bill is a matter for speculation.
Cambodia To More Closely Control Online Gambling -
Cambodia, where online #gambling is operated by licensed land casinos alone, and Cambodian punters are banned from participating, is to tighten monitoring, control and management of the activity by setting up a centralized server, a Ministry of the Economy official revealed this week in a media interview.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.