No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry Group Earning Report
STRONG PERFORMANCE FROM CHERRY GROUP IN 2015
Fourth quarter revenue growth of 72 percent.
The Cherry online and land gambling group enjoyed a good full year 2015, boosted by a particularly strong fourth quarter in which revenues rose a remarkable 72 percent.
Highlights of the company's Q4 results included:
* Group revenue increased by 72 percent to SEK 172.5 million (100.2), with online operations contributing 74 percent (58);
* There were marked increases in profitability,EBITDA at SEK 23.4 million (-6.5) and EBIT of SEK 16.4 million (-10.6);
* Profit after tax was SEK 12.9 million (-15.3);
* Online gaming revenue grew by 109 percent and EBITDA reached SEK 15.4 million (-4.3);
* Online gambling software and game development subsidiary Yggdrasil grew by 696 percent with EBITDA up SEK 4.9 million (-1.4);
* Yggdrasil was awarded a UK operating licence during the fourth quarter and the first customers are expected to go live by the end of Q1 2016;
* In October, Cherry acquired an additional 4 percent of the shares in the Malta-based company Almor Holding Limited – an online casino in German speaking markets. Cherry now owns 75 percent of Almor;
* At the end of 2015, Cherry also acquired 100 percent of the shares in Malta based Moorgate Media Ltd. The company owns affiliate agreements related to the Web Resorts business.
* Cherry also acquired 100 percent of the domain, customer database and website Norgespill.com. The acquisitions are expected to increase Online Gaming’s EBITDA by Euro 1.5 million a year and the total purchase price amounted to Euro 4.75 million.
For the full year 2015, Cherry reported:
* Group turnover up 56 percent year-on-year at SEK 528.7 million (340.0);
* Online contributes 69 percent (55) of group revenue;
* Profitability well up with EBITDA of SEK 35.9 million (-17.9) and EBIT of SEK 13.3 million (-32.9);
* Profit after tax of SEK 6.4 million (-39.3);
* Online gaming revenue grew by 91 percent and EBITDA reached SEK 21.8 million (-18.3);
* Over the year Yggdrasil Gaming grew by 357 percent and EBITDA reached SEK 5.2 million (-4.6);
* During the year Cherry made five acquisitions: Game Lounge, Almor, the domains and agreements of a leading Finnish affiliate, Moorgate Media Ltd and NorgesSpill.com;
* Entering the new year, has applied to list its shares on Nasdaq Stockholm. The listing is expected to take place during 2016;
* Cherry also plans to secure a UK licence;
* Due to acquisitions and investments, the company is to forego a dividend distribution.
Chief executive officer Fredrik Burvall reported to shareholders that the company's online business has achieved particularly strong growth and substantially improved earnings in 2015, with player numbers up 219 percent year-on-year.
Regarding the Yggdrasil subsidiary, Burvall noted that two new agreements were signed and in February 2016 an agreement was also signed with Bet365.
"Yggdrasil has launched new marketing tools for operators, known as "Boost". Among many of the innovations Boost brings is a tool in the gaming client that allows operators to run tournaments between its customers and with other operators," he revealed.
Burvall also claimed that Cherry is the only private gaming operator to have been invited to participate in the reference group discussing new gaming legislation for the Swedish market.
"The latest update is that new Swedish gaming legislation is expected to be in place by July 2018," he advised. "Cherry welcomes a gaming market that is open for everyone with transparent and responsible stakeholders, and we also want to create more jobs in Sweden and compete on fair terms.
"All in all, Cherry is very well positioned to continue to grow faster than the market, both organically and through acquisitions, focusing on rapidly increasing profitability," he concluded.
Gambling News :
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Aussie Millions won by Norwegian Jon Kyte and New Zealandís Daniel Smith -
In this event, poker players teamed up in pairs to form 79 teams. The teams had to climb their way up to the throne by beating the other teams. A total prize pool of A$80,975 was shared amongst the teams. The Shot Clock Team became particularly popular because the players had to devise their own ingenious strategies so as to reach the top.
ACR $15 Million OSS Cub3d -
Americas CardRoom immensely popular OSS Cub3d returns February 25th and it's bigger than ever. U.S. Online Poker players will have a chance to compete for $15 Million in guaranteed prize pools.
AIGF and Betradar formalised their relationship -
At this yearís ICE Total Gaming, the All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) and Betradar formalised their relationship, committing to understand, explore opportunities and network across India around sports betting and gaming.
EHF and Sportradar Extend Partnership -
The EHF is responsible for a wide range of activities including the promotion and development of the sport, education programmes, player transfers and the organisation of high-profile sports competitions and events including the EHF EURO and the EHF Champions League.
Swisslos and Betradar in Deal -
Swisslos offers lotteries, sport bets and instant tickets in the entire territory of German-speaking Switzerland, in Ticino and in the Principality of Liechtenstein. It structures its range of games in an attractive and responsible manner. Swisslos transfers it entire net profit to the mandating cantons and the Principality of Liechtenstein to support public causes.
Americas Cardroom offering mouth-watering value -
It's not every day that an industry-leading poker site offers its customers an opportunity to put the house's money directly into their own pockets, but that's exactly whatís happening at Americas Cardroom.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.