No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Revenues up for CHERRY Q1-2013
Tuesday May 7,2013 : INTERNET OPERATIONS GOOD FOR CHERRY IN FIRST QUARTER 2013
Online revenues up 35 percent and deposits increased 84 percent.
The Swedish and Malta-based online and land gambling group Cherry has posted a solid Q1-2013 interim report ending March 31, and highlighting the following key performance indicators:
* The company sold its Automaten sites for SEK 286 million, a profit of SEK 26.4 million.
* Online gaming grew 35 percent, with deposits up 84 percent.
* Group turnover increased 14 percent to SEK 59.8 million (Q1-2012: SEK 52.3 million).
* EBIT was down at SEK -1.3 million (1.4).
* Group Cash amounted to SEK 262.7 million (45.3) at the end of the period.
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover and market share to 59 percent (up 3 percent on last year).
* In January Cherry achieved sports betting licensing status in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein to provide online casino gaming.
* The company filed a lawsuit at the Oslo City Court against the Norwegian state regarding an injunction issued by the Lottery-og Stiftelsestilsynet, against Cherry AB concerning Eurolotto.com. This was later withdrawn (see trading update below).
Management gave a trading update, advising:
* The board has proposed a share redemption program equivalent to SEK 11.20 per share.
* Cherry has as the first customer signed an agreement and invested in the new company Yggdrasil Gaming Ltd. Yggdrasil offers an innovative range of number games and in May, the company was awarded a Class 4 license from the LGA in Malta.
* After the Norwegian Lotteritillsynet announced that it would not take any further action against Cherry AB, Cherry revoked the lawsuit against the Norwegian Government regarding EuroLotto.com.
Emil Sunvisson, CEO, said that the sale of the Automaten sites has had a major effect on the quarter.
"We are very pleased to have been able to realise the value in the Automaten sites and can conclude that the Automaten sites have been a very good and profitable business for Cherry and Cherry's shareholders," he said.
"The sale is a new start for Cherry's online business, where future growth will be created from our own platform, where, we ourselves, control customers, products and offers. Cherry has a very strong cash position, even after the proposed extraordinary dividend, and this will be used for a more aggressive marketing strategy and strategic investments to ensure future growth.
"An example of our new ventures is the investment in the new company Yggdrasil, which has a great growth potential, although the company still is in an early stage and has a lot to prove."
Sunvisson said that the company's intensified effort in online gambling using its own platform was creating growth.
"EuroSlots has developed positively, contributing to a healthy growth during the first quarter. The business is increasing rapidly, and a number of new initiatives will be rolled out during the year, including the re-launch of CherryCasino.com and the launch of regional adapted sites.
"I interpret Lotteritillsynet’s notification that it will not take further action against Cherry as a victory for us and for the Norwegian players looking for an alternative to Norsk Tipping. We will continue to offer EuroLotto to our customers in Europe, Norway included."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.