No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Revenues up for CHERRY Q1-2013
Tuesday May 7,2013 : INTERNET OPERATIONS GOOD FOR CHERRY IN FIRST QUARTER 2013
Online revenues up 35 percent and deposits increased 84 percent.
The Swedish and Malta-based online and land gambling group Cherry has posted a solid Q1-2013 interim report ending March 31, and highlighting the following key performance indicators:
* The company sold its Automaten sites for SEK 286 million, a profit of SEK 26.4 million.
* Online gaming grew 35 percent, with deposits up 84 percent.
* Group turnover increased 14 percent to SEK 59.8 million (Q1-2012: SEK 52.3 million).
* EBIT was down at SEK -1.3 million (1.4).
* Group Cash amounted to SEK 262.7 million (45.3) at the end of the period.
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover and market share to 59 percent (up 3 percent on last year).
* In January Cherry achieved sports betting licensing status in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein to provide online casino gaming.
* The company filed a lawsuit at the Oslo City Court against the Norwegian state regarding an injunction issued by the Lottery-og Stiftelsestilsynet, against Cherry AB concerning Eurolotto.com. This was later withdrawn (see trading update below).
Management gave a trading update, advising:
* The board has proposed a share redemption program equivalent to SEK 11.20 per share.
* Cherry has as the first customer signed an agreement and invested in the new company Yggdrasil Gaming Ltd. Yggdrasil offers an innovative range of number games and in May, the company was awarded a Class 4 license from the LGA in Malta.
* After the Norwegian Lotteritillsynet announced that it would not take any further action against Cherry AB, Cherry revoked the lawsuit against the Norwegian Government regarding EuroLotto.com.
Emil Sunvisson, CEO, said that the sale of the Automaten sites has had a major effect on the quarter.
"We are very pleased to have been able to realise the value in the Automaten sites and can conclude that the Automaten sites have been a very good and profitable business for Cherry and Cherry's shareholders," he said.
"The sale is a new start for Cherry's online business, where future growth will be created from our own platform, where, we ourselves, control customers, products and offers. Cherry has a very strong cash position, even after the proposed extraordinary dividend, and this will be used for a more aggressive marketing strategy and strategic investments to ensure future growth.
"An example of our new ventures is the investment in the new company Yggdrasil, which has a great growth potential, although the company still is in an early stage and has a lot to prove."
Sunvisson said that the company's intensified effort in online gambling using its own platform was creating growth.
"EuroSlots has developed positively, contributing to a healthy growth during the first quarter. The business is increasing rapidly, and a number of new initiatives will be rolled out during the year, including the re-launch of CherryCasino.com and the launch of regional adapted sites.
"I interpret Lotteritillsynet’s notification that it will not take further action against Cherry as a victory for us and for the Norwegian players looking for an alternative to Norsk Tipping. We will continue to offer EuroLotto to our customers in Europe, Norway included."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.