No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Revenues up for CHERRY Q1-2013
Tuesday May 7,2013 : INTERNET OPERATIONS GOOD FOR CHERRY IN FIRST QUARTER 2013
Online revenues up 35 percent and deposits increased 84 percent.
The Swedish and Malta-based online and land gambling group Cherry has posted a solid Q1-2013 interim report ending March 31, and highlighting the following key performance indicators:
* The company sold its Automaten sites for SEK 286 million, a profit of SEK 26.4 million.
* Online gaming grew 35 percent, with deposits up 84 percent.
* Group turnover increased 14 percent to SEK 59.8 million (Q1-2012: SEK 52.3 million).
* EBIT was down at SEK -1.3 million (1.4).
* Group Cash amounted to SEK 262.7 million (45.3) at the end of the period.
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover and market share to 59 percent (up 3 percent on last year).
* In January Cherry achieved sports betting licensing status in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein to provide online casino gaming.
* The company filed a lawsuit at the Oslo City Court against the Norwegian state regarding an injunction issued by the Lottery-og Stiftelsestilsynet, against Cherry AB concerning Eurolotto.com. This was later withdrawn (see trading update below).
Management gave a trading update, advising:
* The board has proposed a share redemption program equivalent to SEK 11.20 per share.
* Cherry has as the first customer signed an agreement and invested in the new company Yggdrasil Gaming Ltd. Yggdrasil offers an innovative range of number games and in May, the company was awarded a Class 4 license from the LGA in Malta.
* After the Norwegian Lotteritillsynet announced that it would not take any further action against Cherry AB, Cherry revoked the lawsuit against the Norwegian Government regarding EuroLotto.com.
Emil Sunvisson, CEO, said that the sale of the Automaten sites has had a major effect on the quarter.
"We are very pleased to have been able to realise the value in the Automaten sites and can conclude that the Automaten sites have been a very good and profitable business for Cherry and Cherry's shareholders," he said.
"The sale is a new start for Cherry's online business, where future growth will be created from our own platform, where, we ourselves, control customers, products and offers. Cherry has a very strong cash position, even after the proposed extraordinary dividend, and this will be used for a more aggressive marketing strategy and strategic investments to ensure future growth.
"An example of our new ventures is the investment in the new company Yggdrasil, which has a great growth potential, although the company still is in an early stage and has a lot to prove."
Sunvisson said that the company's intensified effort in online gambling using its own platform was creating growth.
"EuroSlots has developed positively, contributing to a healthy growth during the first quarter. The business is increasing rapidly, and a number of new initiatives will be rolled out during the year, including the re-launch of CherryCasino.com and the launch of regional adapted sites.
"I interpret Lotteritillsynet’s notification that it will not take further action against Cherry as a victory for us and for the Norwegian players looking for an alternative to Norsk Tipping. We will continue to offer EuroLotto to our customers in Europe, Norway included."
Gambling News :
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.