No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online Gambling Growth For Cherry
Wednesday November 6,2013 : CHERRY ENCOURAGED BY GROWTH IN ONLINE GAMING
But profit negatively impacted by high marketing costs to achieve the growth
Cherry has released its third interim report for the nine month period ending September 30, 2013.
The company reported good growth in its online gaming interests of 32 percent, achieved through a significant investment in marketing which has negatively affected profit in the short term.
Key highlights for the three month period ending September 30, 2013 include:
- Group turnover of SEK 69.9 million (Q3/2012: SEK 61 million), an increase of 15 percent.
- Online Gaming contributed SEK 54 052 (Q3/2012: SEK 19 984), up 32 percent.
- Online Gaming registrations grew 170 percent, active player increased by 35 percent and deposits grew by 47 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -4.4 million (Q3/2012: SEK 4.2 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK -9.8 million (Q3/2012: SEK 2.9 million) - affected by a non-recurring impairment of capitalized development costs of SEK -3.1 million.
- The result after tax amounted to SEK -11.8 million (Q3/2012: SEK 1.2 million) equivalent to SEK -0.90 (Q3/2012: 0.09) per share after dilution.
- Group cash amounted to SEK 95.4 million (Q3/2012: SEK 39.5 million) as at September 30, 2013
- Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 1 percent.
Key highlights for the nine month period ending September 30, 2013 include:
- Group turnover increased by 15 percent and amounted to SEK 191.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 166.7 million).
- Online Gaming grew by 32 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -13.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 9.9 million). EBIT amounted to SEK -22.0 million (9M/2012: SEK 5.9 million).
- The result after tax amounted to SEK -23.1 million (9M/2012: SEK 1.8 million) equivalent to SEK -1.76 (9M/2012: 0.13) per share after dilution.
- Result after tax (including divested operations) amounted to SEK 3.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 22.1 million) equivalent to SEK 0.23 (9M/2012: SEK 1.68) per share after dilution.
Emil Sunvisson, chief executive officer of Cherry, commenting on the results, said:
"A solid customer intake within Online Gaming and increased deposits characterized also the third quarter. The growth rate remained stable at just over 30%. Online Gaming is again Cherry’s largest business area measured by turnover. High marketing costs have negatively impacted profit, but have also resulted in increased growth. Growth is a prerequisite for future profitability, as economies of scale with our current structure are significant.
In a trading update, Cherry said its launch of the sports club lottery "Klubblo" is on track for the first quarter of 2014. The lottery will operate under Swedish regulation and lottery tickets will initially be sold through digital channels.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.