No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online Gambling Growth For Cherry
Wednesday November 6,2013 : CHERRY ENCOURAGED BY GROWTH IN ONLINE GAMING
But profit negatively impacted by high marketing costs to achieve the growth
Cherry has released its third interim report for the nine month period ending September 30, 2013.
The company reported good growth in its online gaming interests of 32 percent, achieved through a significant investment in marketing which has negatively affected profit in the short term.
Key highlights for the three month period ending September 30, 2013 include:
- Group turnover of SEK 69.9 million (Q3/2012: SEK 61 million), an increase of 15 percent.
- Online Gaming contributed SEK 54 052 (Q3/2012: SEK 19 984), up 32 percent.
- Online Gaming registrations grew 170 percent, active player increased by 35 percent and deposits grew by 47 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -4.4 million (Q3/2012: SEK 4.2 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK -9.8 million (Q3/2012: SEK 2.9 million) - affected by a non-recurring impairment of capitalized development costs of SEK -3.1 million.
- The result after tax amounted to SEK -11.8 million (Q3/2012: SEK 1.2 million) equivalent to SEK -0.90 (Q3/2012: 0.09) per share after dilution.
- Group cash amounted to SEK 95.4 million (Q3/2012: SEK 39.5 million) as at September 30, 2013
- Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 1 percent.
Key highlights for the nine month period ending September 30, 2013 include:
- Group turnover increased by 15 percent and amounted to SEK 191.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 166.7 million).
- Online Gaming grew by 32 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -13.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 9.9 million). EBIT amounted to SEK -22.0 million (9M/2012: SEK 5.9 million).
- The result after tax amounted to SEK -23.1 million (9M/2012: SEK 1.8 million) equivalent to SEK -1.76 (9M/2012: 0.13) per share after dilution.
- Result after tax (including divested operations) amounted to SEK 3.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 22.1 million) equivalent to SEK 0.23 (9M/2012: SEK 1.68) per share after dilution.
Emil Sunvisson, chief executive officer of Cherry, commenting on the results, said:
"A solid customer intake within Online Gaming and increased deposits characterized also the third quarter. The growth rate remained stable at just over 30%. Online Gaming is again Cherry’s largest business area measured by turnover. High marketing costs have negatively impacted profit, but have also resulted in increased growth. Growth is a prerequisite for future profitability, as economies of scale with our current structure are significant.
In a trading update, Cherry said its launch of the sports club lottery "Klubblo" is on track for the first quarter of 2014. The lottery will operate under Swedish regulation and lottery tickets will initially be sold through digital channels.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.