No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online Gambling Growth For Cherry
Wednesday November 6,2013 : CHERRY ENCOURAGED BY GROWTH IN ONLINE GAMING
But profit negatively impacted by high marketing costs to achieve the growth
Cherry has released its third interim report for the nine month period ending September 30, 2013.
The company reported good growth in its online gaming interests of 32 percent, achieved through a significant investment in marketing which has negatively affected profit in the short term.
Key highlights for the three month period ending September 30, 2013 include:
- Group turnover of SEK 69.9 million (Q3/2012: SEK 61 million), an increase of 15 percent.
- Online Gaming contributed SEK 54 052 (Q3/2012: SEK 19 984), up 32 percent.
- Online Gaming registrations grew 170 percent, active player increased by 35 percent and deposits grew by 47 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -4.4 million (Q3/2012: SEK 4.2 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK -9.8 million (Q3/2012: SEK 2.9 million) - affected by a non-recurring impairment of capitalized development costs of SEK -3.1 million.
- The result after tax amounted to SEK -11.8 million (Q3/2012: SEK 1.2 million) equivalent to SEK -0.90 (Q3/2012: 0.09) per share after dilution.
- Group cash amounted to SEK 95.4 million (Q3/2012: SEK 39.5 million) as at September 30, 2013
- Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 1 percent.
Key highlights for the nine month period ending September 30, 2013 include:
- Group turnover increased by 15 percent and amounted to SEK 191.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 166.7 million).
- Online Gaming grew by 32 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -13.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 9.9 million). EBIT amounted to SEK -22.0 million (9M/2012: SEK 5.9 million).
- The result after tax amounted to SEK -23.1 million (9M/2012: SEK 1.8 million) equivalent to SEK -1.76 (9M/2012: 0.13) per share after dilution.
- Result after tax (including divested operations) amounted to SEK 3.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 22.1 million) equivalent to SEK 0.23 (9M/2012: SEK 1.68) per share after dilution.
Emil Sunvisson, chief executive officer of Cherry, commenting on the results, said:
"A solid customer intake within Online Gaming and increased deposits characterized also the third quarter. The growth rate remained stable at just over 30%. Online Gaming is again Cherry’s largest business area measured by turnover. High marketing costs have negatively impacted profit, but have also resulted in increased growth. Growth is a prerequisite for future profitability, as economies of scale with our current structure are significant.
In a trading update, Cherry said its launch of the sports club lottery "Klubblo" is on track for the first quarter of 2014. The lottery will operate under Swedish regulation and lottery tickets will initially be sold through digital channels.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.