No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online Gambling Growth For Cherry
Wednesday November 6,2013 : CHERRY ENCOURAGED BY GROWTH IN ONLINE GAMING
But profit negatively impacted by high marketing costs to achieve the growth
Cherry has released its third interim report for the nine month period ending September 30, 2013.
The company reported good growth in its online gaming interests of 32 percent, achieved through a significant investment in marketing which has negatively affected profit in the short term.
Key highlights for the three month period ending September 30, 2013 include:
- Group turnover of SEK 69.9 million (Q3/2012: SEK 61 million), an increase of 15 percent.
- Online Gaming contributed SEK 54 052 (Q3/2012: SEK 19 984), up 32 percent.
- Online Gaming registrations grew 170 percent, active player increased by 35 percent and deposits grew by 47 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -4.4 million (Q3/2012: SEK 4.2 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK -9.8 million (Q3/2012: SEK 2.9 million) - affected by a non-recurring impairment of capitalized development costs of SEK -3.1 million.
- The result after tax amounted to SEK -11.8 million (Q3/2012: SEK 1.2 million) equivalent to SEK -0.90 (Q3/2012: 0.09) per share after dilution.
- Group cash amounted to SEK 95.4 million (Q3/2012: SEK 39.5 million) as at September 30, 2013
- Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 1 percent.
Key highlights for the nine month period ending September 30, 2013 include:
- Group turnover increased by 15 percent and amounted to SEK 191.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 166.7 million).
- Online Gaming grew by 32 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -13.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 9.9 million). EBIT amounted to SEK -22.0 million (9M/2012: SEK 5.9 million).
- The result after tax amounted to SEK -23.1 million (9M/2012: SEK 1.8 million) equivalent to SEK -1.76 (9M/2012: 0.13) per share after dilution.
- Result after tax (including divested operations) amounted to SEK 3.3 million (9M/2012: SEK 22.1 million) equivalent to SEK 0.23 (9M/2012: SEK 1.68) per share after dilution.
Emil Sunvisson, chief executive officer of Cherry, commenting on the results, said:
"A solid customer intake within Online Gaming and increased deposits characterized also the third quarter. The growth rate remained stable at just over 30%. Online Gaming is again Cherry’s largest business area measured by turnover. High marketing costs have negatively impacted profit, but have also resulted in increased growth. Growth is a prerequisite for future profitability, as economies of scale with our current structure are significant.
In a trading update, Cherry said its launch of the sports club lottery "Klubblo" is on track for the first quarter of 2014. The lottery will operate under Swedish regulation and lottery tickets will initially be sold through digital channels.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.