No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Multi National gaming and leisure firm CIRSA reported a record-breaking increase in operating profit of 11.7 percent amounting to Euro 240 million in its third quarter and year to date results ending September 30, 2012.
Key financial indicators :
Three-month period ending September 30, 2012 included:
- Operating revenues of Euro 445,886,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 429,405,000).
- Net operating revenues were Euro 334,217,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 303,743,000), an increase of 10 percent.
- EBIT was Euro 42,329,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 42,736,000).
- Profit before tax was Euro 23,880,000 (Q3/2011: 24,982,000).
- Net profit was Euro 9,273,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 13,443,000).
- EBITDA was Euro 82,069,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 73,761,000), up 11.3 percent
Year to Date included:
- Operating revenues of Euro 1,343,474,000 (9M/2011: Euro 1,286,744,000)
- Net operating revenues were Euro 999,363,000 (9M/2011: Euro 925,443,000)
- EBIT was Euro 129,440,000 (9M/2011: Euro 122,822,000)
- Profit before tax was Euro 69,389,000 (9M/2011: Euro 40,754,000)
- Net profit was Euro 27,059,000 (9M/2011: Euro 4,310,000)
- EBITDA was Euro 239,982,000 (9M/2011: Euro 214,945,000)
- Total capital expenditures were Euro 111.4 million (9M/2011: Euro 103.6 million)
- Net cash-flows from operating activities were Euro 174.6 million (9M/2011: Euro 164.5 million)
- Total net debt as at September 30, 2012 was Euro 870.7 million (9M/2011: Euro 835.8 million a year ago)
A company statement said: "These results reflect the very positive development of the group and the ongoing prioritization, efficiency, productivity and containment measures in place, which have allowed us to meet and achieve operational plans for the twenty-seventh consecutive quarter.
CIRSA reports its online gambling interests launched in to the Spanish market in June this year on Cirsa.es are delivering positive trends in customer acquisition, with emphasis on its Sportsbook and Casino segments.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.