No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Multi National gaming and leisure firm CIRSA reported a record-breaking increase in operating profit of 11.7 percent amounting to Euro 240 million in its third quarter and year to date results ending September 30, 2012.
Key financial indicators :
Three-month period ending September 30, 2012 included:
- Operating revenues of Euro 445,886,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 429,405,000).
- Net operating revenues were Euro 334,217,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 303,743,000), an increase of 10 percent.
- EBIT was Euro 42,329,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 42,736,000).
- Profit before tax was Euro 23,880,000 (Q3/2011: 24,982,000).
- Net profit was Euro 9,273,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 13,443,000).
- EBITDA was Euro 82,069,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 73,761,000), up 11.3 percent
Year to Date included:
- Operating revenues of Euro 1,343,474,000 (9M/2011: Euro 1,286,744,000)
- Net operating revenues were Euro 999,363,000 (9M/2011: Euro 925,443,000)
- EBIT was Euro 129,440,000 (9M/2011: Euro 122,822,000)
- Profit before tax was Euro 69,389,000 (9M/2011: Euro 40,754,000)
- Net profit was Euro 27,059,000 (9M/2011: Euro 4,310,000)
- EBITDA was Euro 239,982,000 (9M/2011: Euro 214,945,000)
- Total capital expenditures were Euro 111.4 million (9M/2011: Euro 103.6 million)
- Net cash-flows from operating activities were Euro 174.6 million (9M/2011: Euro 164.5 million)
- Total net debt as at September 30, 2012 was Euro 870.7 million (9M/2011: Euro 835.8 million a year ago)
A company statement said: "These results reflect the very positive development of the group and the ongoing prioritization, efficiency, productivity and containment measures in place, which have allowed us to meet and achieve operational plans for the twenty-seventh consecutive quarter.
CIRSA reports its online gambling interests launched in to the Spanish market in June this year on Cirsa.es are delivering positive trends in customer acquisition, with emphasis on its Sportsbook and Casino segments.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.