No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Multi National gaming and leisure firm CIRSA reported a record-breaking increase in operating profit of 11.7 percent amounting to Euro 240 million in its third quarter and year to date results ending September 30, 2012.
Key financial indicators :
Three-month period ending September 30, 2012 included:
- Operating revenues of Euro 445,886,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 429,405,000).
- Net operating revenues were Euro 334,217,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 303,743,000), an increase of 10 percent.
- EBIT was Euro 42,329,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 42,736,000).
- Profit before tax was Euro 23,880,000 (Q3/2011: 24,982,000).
- Net profit was Euro 9,273,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 13,443,000).
- EBITDA was Euro 82,069,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 73,761,000), up 11.3 percent
Year to Date included:
- Operating revenues of Euro 1,343,474,000 (9M/2011: Euro 1,286,744,000)
- Net operating revenues were Euro 999,363,000 (9M/2011: Euro 925,443,000)
- EBIT was Euro 129,440,000 (9M/2011: Euro 122,822,000)
- Profit before tax was Euro 69,389,000 (9M/2011: Euro 40,754,000)
- Net profit was Euro 27,059,000 (9M/2011: Euro 4,310,000)
- EBITDA was Euro 239,982,000 (9M/2011: Euro 214,945,000)
- Total capital expenditures were Euro 111.4 million (9M/2011: Euro 103.6 million)
- Net cash-flows from operating activities were Euro 174.6 million (9M/2011: Euro 164.5 million)
- Total net debt as at September 30, 2012 was Euro 870.7 million (9M/2011: Euro 835.8 million a year ago)
A company statement said: "These results reflect the very positive development of the group and the ongoing prioritization, efficiency, productivity and containment measures in place, which have allowed us to meet and achieve operational plans for the twenty-seventh consecutive quarter.
CIRSA reports its online gambling interests launched in to the Spanish market in June this year on Cirsa.es are delivering positive trends in customer acquisition, with emphasis on its Sportsbook and Casino segments.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.