No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Multi National gaming and leisure firm CIRSA reported a record-breaking increase in operating profit of 11.7 percent amounting to Euro 240 million in its third quarter and year to date results ending September 30, 2012.
Key financial indicators :
Three-month period ending September 30, 2012 included:
- Operating revenues of Euro 445,886,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 429,405,000).
- Net operating revenues were Euro 334,217,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 303,743,000), an increase of 10 percent.
- EBIT was Euro 42,329,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 42,736,000).
- Profit before tax was Euro 23,880,000 (Q3/2011: 24,982,000).
- Net profit was Euro 9,273,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 13,443,000).
- EBITDA was Euro 82,069,000 (Q3/2011: Euro 73,761,000), up 11.3 percent
Year to Date included:
- Operating revenues of Euro 1,343,474,000 (9M/2011: Euro 1,286,744,000)
- Net operating revenues were Euro 999,363,000 (9M/2011: Euro 925,443,000)
- EBIT was Euro 129,440,000 (9M/2011: Euro 122,822,000)
- Profit before tax was Euro 69,389,000 (9M/2011: Euro 40,754,000)
- Net profit was Euro 27,059,000 (9M/2011: Euro 4,310,000)
- EBITDA was Euro 239,982,000 (9M/2011: Euro 214,945,000)
- Total capital expenditures were Euro 111.4 million (9M/2011: Euro 103.6 million)
- Net cash-flows from operating activities were Euro 174.6 million (9M/2011: Euro 164.5 million)
- Total net debt as at September 30, 2012 was Euro 870.7 million (9M/2011: Euro 835.8 million a year ago)
A company statement said: "These results reflect the very positive development of the group and the ongoing prioritization, efficiency, productivity and containment measures in place, which have allowed us to meet and achieve operational plans for the twenty-seventh consecutive quarter.
CIRSA reports its online gambling interests launched in to the Spanish market in June this year on Cirsa.es are delivering positive trends in customer acquisition, with emphasis on its Sportsbook and Casino segments.
Gambling News :
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.