No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cynics might say that Cryptologic's latest public update on its growth strategy was to some extent spurred by the recent challenge from ex-CEO Javid Aziz that management's strategy needed some revision. Whatever the motivation, the company went public with its intentions this week, predicting net income of $9 - $10 million in 2009.
The update claims that the new growth strategy and restructuring program positions the company for a return to profitability and cash generation in 2009, and further growth in the years to come.
Goals are listed as:
* Reduced total operating costs of approximately $13 million on an annualised basis by the end of Q2 2009.
* Restructuring to result in $3.5 million cash costs and up to $20 million in further non-cash charges.
* Outsourcing of poker network through a strategic partnership with GTECH Corporation (Boss Media) to be completed by the end of Q1 2009. The partnership will improve poker-room liquidity for Cryptologic customers, while eliminating the costs of operating a standalone network.
* Rationalization includes reconfiguration of network, a 75 percent reduction in servers and office rental costs.
* Growth to be driven by Cryptologic's Internet casino business, and by development and licensing of branded online games to leading gaming and entertainment brands.
* Recently contracted customers including 888.com, PartyGaming and GigaMedia expected to generate new revenues of at least $8 million in 2009.
* Continued aggressive expansion of casino business through licensing contracts is intended, with a robust new business pipeline for 2009.
* New deal just signed with Gaming Technology Solutions plc, to provide games. GTS customers include Unibet, bwin and many other top brands.
* Return to profitability and cash generation from Q2 2009.
* Full year cash generation post restructuring of $11-$13 million.
* Net profits in the range of $9-$10 million.
* Diluted earnings per share of 65-71 cents.
"CryptoLogic has taken radical steps to focus on its core strengths as a developer of exciting online gaming content," said Brian Hadfield, CryptoLogic's President & CEO. "We are on track to return to profitability and generate cash from the second quarter of 2009.
"Our streamlined operations, lower operating costs and commitment to creating compelling customer experience, together with a highly profitable build-once-sell-often model, provides a solid springboard for long-term growth and shareholder value."
The company is in the process of finalising its results for the fourth quarter and full year 2008. While trading levels were broadly in line with management expectations in the fourth quarter, revenues were affected by the continued strengthening of the US dollar, the company's reporting currency, against the Euro, Canadian dollar and the British pound. As a result, reported revenues are expected to be approximately 14 percent lower than the previous quarter. Against that, recurring operating expenses will also be lower due to currency fluctuations.
Net cash at the year end was between $42-$43 million.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.