No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cynics might say that Cryptologic's latest public update on its growth strategy was to some extent spurred by the recent challenge from ex-CEO Javid Aziz that management's strategy needed some revision. Whatever the motivation, the company went public with its intentions this week, predicting net income of $9 - $10 million in 2009.
The update claims that the new growth strategy and restructuring program positions the company for a return to profitability and cash generation in 2009, and further growth in the years to come.
Goals are listed as:
* Reduced total operating costs of approximately $13 million on an annualised basis by the end of Q2 2009.
* Restructuring to result in $3.5 million cash costs and up to $20 million in further non-cash charges.
* Outsourcing of poker network through a strategic partnership with GTECH Corporation (Boss Media) to be completed by the end of Q1 2009. The partnership will improve poker-room liquidity for Cryptologic customers, while eliminating the costs of operating a standalone network.
* Rationalization includes reconfiguration of network, a 75 percent reduction in servers and office rental costs.
* Growth to be driven by Cryptologic's Internet casino business, and by development and licensing of branded online games to leading gaming and entertainment brands.
* Recently contracted customers including 888.com, PartyGaming and GigaMedia expected to generate new revenues of at least $8 million in 2009.
* Continued aggressive expansion of casino business through licensing contracts is intended, with a robust new business pipeline for 2009.
* New deal just signed with Gaming Technology Solutions plc, to provide games. GTS customers include Unibet, bwin and many other top brands.
* Return to profitability and cash generation from Q2 2009.
* Full year cash generation post restructuring of $11-$13 million.
* Net profits in the range of $9-$10 million.
* Diluted earnings per share of 65-71 cents.
"CryptoLogic has taken radical steps to focus on its core strengths as a developer of exciting online gaming content," said Brian Hadfield, CryptoLogic's President & CEO. "We are on track to return to profitability and generate cash from the second quarter of 2009.
"Our streamlined operations, lower operating costs and commitment to creating compelling customer experience, together with a highly profitable build-once-sell-often model, provides a solid springboard for long-term growth and shareholder value."
The company is in the process of finalising its results for the fourth quarter and full year 2008. While trading levels were broadly in line with management expectations in the fourth quarter, revenues were affected by the continued strengthening of the US dollar, the company's reporting currency, against the Euro, Canadian dollar and the British pound. As a result, reported revenues are expected to be approximately 14 percent lower than the previous quarter. Against that, recurring operating expenses will also be lower due to currency fluctuations.
Net cash at the year end was between $42-$43 million.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.