No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MUTED Q2 RESULTS FROM CRYPTOLOGIC
Online gambling software firm Cryptologic released its Q2 2008 results for the three molnths to June 30 this week, joining other companies that reported a quiter quarter, probably due to the distraction of the Euro2008 football championships.
The company noted that its success in signing five new customers in the quarter and two more recently, gave cause for optimism going forward.
CryptoLogic grew its revenue in the seasonally slow quarter to $16.8 million (Q2 2007: $16.2 million), driven by the company's core European online casino business.
The company posted a reduced loss of $1.5 million (Q2 2007: $2.6 million). The second quarters of 2007 and 2008 produced the software provider's only quarterly losses in recent years, reflecting significant expenses in both periods.
"While seasonality made this a more challenging quarter, at CryptoLogic we remain committed to our goals - and confident in our growth," said Brian Hadfield, CryptoLogic's President and CEO. "While modest growth is encouraging, aggressive growth is our goal.
"With an upgraded technology platform and five new customers signed in the last quarter, CryptoLogic's challenge is to execute with excellence - and that should lead to significant revenue and earnings growth from both Europe and Asia."
Financial highlights from the company included:
* Revenue up 3.4 percent to $16.8 million over the same period a year ago (Q2 2007: $16.2 million), driven by the company's Internet casino business. However, compared to Q1 2008 numbers, revenue was down to $16.8 million from the $19.3 million.
* Operating expenses at $13.2 million, up $1.8 million from a year ago but down $1.3 million from the first quarter of 2008.
* General and administrative expenses were up $1.9 million over Q2 2007 due to increased consulting and professional fees. This included costs of $400,000 to protect the company's intellectual property, which CryptoLogic expects to recover in the future.
* Working capital at June 30, 2008 was $63.3 million.
* Net cash on hand was $64.4 million on June 30, 2008, down $16.6 million since March 31, 2008 due primarily to increased tax payments, timing of receipts, dividend payments, stock repurchases of $0.7 million, and the company's investment in Mahjong Time.
Operational highlights included:
* The launch of seven exclusive new casino games, highlighted by the Internet's first slot version of the world-famous Street Fighter II arcade game.
* Development completed on a new suite of casino games, including titles featuring the famed Marvel Super Hero Sub-Mariner and 4 Deck Multi Hand Video Blackjack, a patent-pending product developed exclusively by CryptoLogic.
* Enhancements to the Internet poker software of the company, enabling players to host their own tournaments and customise their Internet gaming experience.
* New licensee arrangements with 888.com, 0Poker.com, Maharajah Club and Khel Galli.com. The latter is the company's first major Asian customer, targeting the high-growth Indian market. Implementations of OPoker, Maharajah Club and Khel Galli have now been completed, and these sites will begin producing revenue for CryptoLogic in the third quarter.
* The company became the sole provider of Internet casino and poker software to Betjacks, an Internet gaming site that will target the Irish, UK, South African and Canadian markets following its launch this fall.
* This week, the company announced the signings of three-year contracts with Sky Betting & Gaming, part of BSkyB Group plc (BSkyB), the UK's leading entertainment brand, and Gaming Media Group, owner of The Poker Channel(R), Europe's largest dedicated gaming television network.
* Strategic investment in Mahjong Time, an innovative provider of online Mahjong software and turnkey solutions. Mahjong has a global following of more than 600 million players, creating an attractive opportunity for online gaming growth.
* Minority interest in South Korea's Mobilebus Inc., one of Asia's fastest-growing mobile and PC game developers and publishers.
CEO Hadfield observed that while the second quarter proved to be challenging, CryptoLogic management continues to believe the company is on track for significant growth in 2009.
"In just five months, CryptoLogic's new leadership has signed seven new customers, three of whom are now up and running - producing a growing revenue stream for CryptoLogic in Q3, Q4 and beyond," he explained. "The company is implementing a four-pronged strategy to enhance liquidity in its licensees' shared poker room through new poker licensees, system enhancements, potential acquisitions and collaboration with other Internet poker networks.
"CryptoLogic is widely acknowledged as a leader in Internet casino software, and is releasing innovative new products more quickly than ever before. The company has made significant operational improvements, including adding new payment options, enhancing WagerLogic's call centre capabilities, improving search engine optimization and reorganizing development and operations functions.
"CryptoLogic's Asian investments will earn modest revenue in 2008, with significant 2009 growth potential from multiple platforms in very large markets such as China, Singapore, India and Korea."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Betsoft Gaming In Deal With SuprNation -
Betsoft Gaming’s latest content supply partnership will see its Slots3 collection launched on VoodooDreams.com, SuprNation’s primarily Swedish and Nordic focused online gaming operation.
Ladbrokes New SPonsor of The Hennessy Gold Cup -
The longest sponsorship deal in the history of British horse racing has come to an end with Ladbrokes becoming the new sponsor of the race formerly known as The Hennessy Gold Cup for the next five years, Racing Post reports.
Ladbrokes Appoints Annemarie Durbin -
Durbin, a qualified lawyer with over two decades of international banking experience, will also take up membership of the Audit, Remuneration, Social Responsibility and Nomination Committees with effect from March 1, 2017.
Olympus Slot Pays $210k Jackpot to USA Player -
“I love slots, been playing a long time. I go to Vegas once a year. In between I play online. It’s so convenient. I play mostly Hold the Riches, Pyramid Plunder, Dollar Storm or Olympus. I’ve also started playing keno more.”
Divine Fortune SLot Launches -
NetEnt has launched a new local jackpot title “Divine Fortune”, a five-reel, 3-row, twenty-fixed line video slot themed on ancient Greece and a world of mythical creatures, legendary riches, and golden coins.
2 Huge Wins at Bovada Casino -
Paul D. from Boston, MA, scored really big, earning $808,529.80 playing the Food Fight progressive jackpot slot on the Bovada online casino on a wager of $11.25. Unfortunately Bovada's press release does not give any further details.
China Internet Clean Up Campaigns -
The advisory revealed that the current drive will run through to the end of March 2018, and that online gambling and other inappropriate or unacceptable content must be blocked because:
AOPA to campaign for poker to be left alone -
The threat that amendments to the federal Australian Interactive Gaming Act aimed at stopping in-play action could spill over into an online poker ban has motivated Aussie players to form an action group in support of the game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.