No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
IMPROVED SECOND QUARTER FOR CRYPTOLOGIC
Veteran online gambling software developer and provider Cryptologic has produced improved second quarterly results that include casino revenue up 21 percent, and branded game revenue up 70 percent over Q1 2009.
Releasing its financial results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2009, the company said its new business strategy delivered reduced operating costs, a solid quarter-on-quarter improvement in its Internet casino hosting business, and growing revenue from branded games launched by major Internet gaming operators.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue of $10.1 million, unchanged from Q1 2009 but down on the same period last year (Q2 2008: $16.8 million) as higher casino and branded games sales offset the previously reported loss of William Hill poker
* Profitable in June
* Casino revenue up 21 percent sequentially to $7.7 million (Q1 2009: $6.4 million)
* Branded games revenue increased sequentially by 70 percent to $500 000 (Q1 2009: $300 000)
* Operating expenses fell to $9.9 million, down 25 percent year-on-year (Q2 2008: $13.2 million)
* The company recorded an operating loss of $2.2 million for the quarter.
* Net loss of $6.2 million, reflecting a non-cash impairment provision of $4 million, booked against long-term Asian investments (Q2 2008 net loss: $1.5 million) The company has also reviewed the carrying value of its long-term Asian investments, and determined that a provision of $4 million is required for certain of these investments. As a result, the company recorded a net loss of $6.2 million for the quarter.
* Net cash at June 30, 2009: $33.8 million (March 31, 2009: $38.7 million). The company continues to be debt-free.
* Dividend of $0.03 per share for the quarter, unchanged from Q1 2009
Operating and governance highlights:
* Operating expenses were up $1.7 million from Q1, of which $625 000 can be attributed to adverse currency movements. Other factors included higher development costs, increased marketing costs and new resources for portals, player acquisition and search engine optimisation.
* 13 branded games on the market in Q2, up from three in Q1
* Signed multi-year agreements to provide top-performing branded slot games to some of the world's top gaming sites, including SportingBet.com, Betfair, PaddyPower and Victor Chandler Group and, in July, Totesport, Britain's state-owned and fourth-largest bookmaker
* Launched Internet casino for The Gaming Network
* Extended relationship with Marvel Entertainment to develop superhero-themed games until 2013
* Expanded relationship with 888.com to include five more games for launch in 2009
* New game releases included a video slot version of Jenga, one of the world's most popular board games, developed in record time at the new CryptoLogic Centre for Innovation
* Appointed David Gavagan as Chairman and James Wallace as Senior Independent Director
CryptoLogic expects to be both profitable and cash generative in Q3, as it gains traction from the rollout of branded games by new customers, with more than 40 scheduled by the end of the quarter and more than 110 in total by the end of the year
"The second quarter of 2009 marked a turning point for CryptoLogic, with significant growth in our two core businesses," said Brian Hadfield, Cryptologic's President and CEO. "With a larger customer base and an aggressive rollout schedule for our new games, CryptoLogic now has the people, the products and the partners to deliver improved performance for our shareholders -- in 2009 and beyond."
The company now has 24 licensees - the largest number in its history - including the "big four" international gaming operators: PartyGaming, SportingBet.com, 888.com and Betfair.
While the rollout of CryptoLogic games by licensees has been slower than anticipated at the beginning of the year, the company exited the quarter with 13 new branded games on the market, up from three in the first quarter. 40 games are scheduled to be live by the end of the third quarter, and over 110 in total by the end of the year.
CryptoLogic saw a significant rise in revenue from its core businesses in the second quarter. The company increased revenue from its hosted casino business by 21 percent, and there was a 70 percent increase in revenue from branded games compared with the first quarter of 2009. These gains helped to offset the loss of more than $1 million in revenue from William Hill Poker, which has taken its business elsewhere.
While the company has reduced its employee complement substantially since 2008, strategic moves were made in the quarter to add talent to manage portals, player acquisitions and search engine optimisation.
The company has completed the strategic integration of its Internet poker network with that of GTech Corporation's International Poker Network, eliminating the cost of operating a standalone poker platform, whilst significantly improving poker room liquidity for players, and paving the way for a profitable poker business.
Despite challenging market conditions, management remains confident that Cryptologic's new business strategy and restructuring program will deliver strong financial performance for shareholders over the long term, and it continues to target a return to profitability and cash generation in the third quarter.
The company continues to expect a net profit for the full year, and to return to positive cash flow for the second half of 2009.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.