No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
5/7/10 - Online gambling software developer Cryptologic has released its first quarter 2010 numbers, showing a subdued performance with lower revenue than the previous quarter, but better returns from branded games and marked savings in costs.
The company’s financial summary disclosed:
* Revenue of $7.6 million (Q4 2009: $9.9 million) reflected subdued wagering activity and reduced contribution from a key customer.
* Branded games revenue rose to $1.3 million (Q4 2009: $1.2 million), the fifth sequential quarter of growth
* Operating expenses decreased by 36 percent to $8.1 million (Q4 2009: $12.6 million)
* General and administrative expense decreased 12 percent to $2.2 million (Q4/2009: $2.5 million)
* Loss of $3.2 million (Q4 2009 Loss: $24.8 million)
* Net cash at March 31, 2010: $19.7 million (Q4, 2009: $23.7 million). The decrease due to the timing of a tax payment of $1.4 million, which is ultimately recoverable, and the cash impact of the operating losses of $2.4 million
Operating highlights included:
* Live branded games increased to 92 at March 31, 2010 from 66 at December 31, 2009
* Multi-year licensing deals for branded casino games with William Hill, Bet24 and Betsson
* Deliver of a new virtual casino lobby and streamlined registration process.
* The company participated in a rebranding and relaunch for a major licensee
* The first suite of six 3D games were made available for play
Management reported that in 2010:
* Revenue will improve gradually, driven by recent improvement in wagering activity and new licensees.
* Q2/2010 revenue to date is ahead of the same period in the previous quarter
* Branded games revenue will gain momentum as new games come on stream
* Number of new branded games launched by licensees to date and generating revenues currently stands at108, with a backlog of approximately 92 games.
* Cryptologic's full Internet casino hosting suite for Betsafe.com will go live in Q2
Brian Hadfield, Cryptologic's President and CEO, said: "While subdued wagering activity impacted our revenues in the first quarter, the outlook for 2010 as a whole remains encouraging.
“Operating costs have declined further while our revenue base is showing signs of improvement in the second quarter.
“The start of the World Cup soccer tournament in June provides short term uncertainty, however with a strong backlog of new business we expect our results to improve gradually as the year unfolds. As would be expected, the company continues to assess its revenue streams, costs, and strategic direction as it moves towards profitability."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.