No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
5/7/10 - Online gambling software developer Cryptologic has released its first quarter 2010 numbers, showing a subdued performance with lower revenue than the previous quarter, but better returns from branded games and marked savings in costs.
The company’s financial summary disclosed:
* Revenue of $7.6 million (Q4 2009: $9.9 million) reflected subdued wagering activity and reduced contribution from a key customer.
* Branded games revenue rose to $1.3 million (Q4 2009: $1.2 million), the fifth sequential quarter of growth
* Operating expenses decreased by 36 percent to $8.1 million (Q4 2009: $12.6 million)
* General and administrative expense decreased 12 percent to $2.2 million (Q4/2009: $2.5 million)
* Loss of $3.2 million (Q4 2009 Loss: $24.8 million)
* Net cash at March 31, 2010: $19.7 million (Q4, 2009: $23.7 million). The decrease due to the timing of a tax payment of $1.4 million, which is ultimately recoverable, and the cash impact of the operating losses of $2.4 million
Operating highlights included:
* Live branded games increased to 92 at March 31, 2010 from 66 at December 31, 2009
* Multi-year licensing deals for branded casino games with William Hill, Bet24 and Betsson
* Deliver of a new virtual casino lobby and streamlined registration process.
* The company participated in a rebranding and relaunch for a major licensee
* The first suite of six 3D games were made available for play
Management reported that in 2010:
* Revenue will improve gradually, driven by recent improvement in wagering activity and new licensees.
* Q2/2010 revenue to date is ahead of the same period in the previous quarter
* Branded games revenue will gain momentum as new games come on stream
* Number of new branded games launched by licensees to date and generating revenues currently stands at108, with a backlog of approximately 92 games.
* Cryptologic's full Internet casino hosting suite for Betsafe.com will go live in Q2
Brian Hadfield, Cryptologic's President and CEO, said: "While subdued wagering activity impacted our revenues in the first quarter, the outlook for 2010 as a whole remains encouraging.
“Operating costs have declined further while our revenue base is showing signs of improvement in the second quarter.
“The start of the World Cup soccer tournament in June provides short term uncertainty, however with a strong backlog of new business we expect our results to improve gradually as the year unfolds. As would be expected, the company continues to assess its revenue streams, costs, and strategic direction as it moves towards profitability."
Gambling News :
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.