No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
5/7/10 - Online gambling software developer Cryptologic has released its first quarter 2010 numbers, showing a subdued performance with lower revenue than the previous quarter, but better returns from branded games and marked savings in costs.
The company’s financial summary disclosed:
* Revenue of $7.6 million (Q4 2009: $9.9 million) reflected subdued wagering activity and reduced contribution from a key customer.
* Branded games revenue rose to $1.3 million (Q4 2009: $1.2 million), the fifth sequential quarter of growth
* Operating expenses decreased by 36 percent to $8.1 million (Q4 2009: $12.6 million)
* General and administrative expense decreased 12 percent to $2.2 million (Q4/2009: $2.5 million)
* Loss of $3.2 million (Q4 2009 Loss: $24.8 million)
* Net cash at March 31, 2010: $19.7 million (Q4, 2009: $23.7 million). The decrease due to the timing of a tax payment of $1.4 million, which is ultimately recoverable, and the cash impact of the operating losses of $2.4 million
Operating highlights included:
* Live branded games increased to 92 at March 31, 2010 from 66 at December 31, 2009
* Multi-year licensing deals for branded casino games with William Hill, Bet24 and Betsson
* Deliver of a new virtual casino lobby and streamlined registration process.
* The company participated in a rebranding and relaunch for a major licensee
* The first suite of six 3D games were made available for play
Management reported that in 2010:
* Revenue will improve gradually, driven by recent improvement in wagering activity and new licensees.
* Q2/2010 revenue to date is ahead of the same period in the previous quarter
* Branded games revenue will gain momentum as new games come on stream
* Number of new branded games launched by licensees to date and generating revenues currently stands at108, with a backlog of approximately 92 games.
* Cryptologic's full Internet casino hosting suite for Betsafe.com will go live in Q2
Brian Hadfield, Cryptologic's President and CEO, said: "While subdued wagering activity impacted our revenues in the first quarter, the outlook for 2010 as a whole remains encouraging.
“Operating costs have declined further while our revenue base is showing signs of improvement in the second quarter.
“The start of the World Cup soccer tournament in June provides short term uncertainty, however with a strong backlog of new business we expect our results to improve gradually as the year unfolds. As would be expected, the company continues to assess its revenue streams, costs, and strategic direction as it moves towards profitability."
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.