No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
5/7/10 - Online gambling software developer Cryptologic has released its first quarter 2010 numbers, showing a subdued performance with lower revenue than the previous quarter, but better returns from branded games and marked savings in costs.
The company’s financial summary disclosed:
* Revenue of $7.6 million (Q4 2009: $9.9 million) reflected subdued wagering activity and reduced contribution from a key customer.
* Branded games revenue rose to $1.3 million (Q4 2009: $1.2 million), the fifth sequential quarter of growth
* Operating expenses decreased by 36 percent to $8.1 million (Q4 2009: $12.6 million)
* General and administrative expense decreased 12 percent to $2.2 million (Q4/2009: $2.5 million)
* Loss of $3.2 million (Q4 2009 Loss: $24.8 million)
* Net cash at March 31, 2010: $19.7 million (Q4, 2009: $23.7 million). The decrease due to the timing of a tax payment of $1.4 million, which is ultimately recoverable, and the cash impact of the operating losses of $2.4 million
Operating highlights included:
* Live branded games increased to 92 at March 31, 2010 from 66 at December 31, 2009
* Multi-year licensing deals for branded casino games with William Hill, Bet24 and Betsson
* Deliver of a new virtual casino lobby and streamlined registration process.
* The company participated in a rebranding and relaunch for a major licensee
* The first suite of six 3D games were made available for play
Management reported that in 2010:
* Revenue will improve gradually, driven by recent improvement in wagering activity and new licensees.
* Q2/2010 revenue to date is ahead of the same period in the previous quarter
* Branded games revenue will gain momentum as new games come on stream
* Number of new branded games launched by licensees to date and generating revenues currently stands at108, with a backlog of approximately 92 games.
* Cryptologic's full Internet casino hosting suite for Betsafe.com will go live in Q2
Brian Hadfield, Cryptologic's President and CEO, said: "While subdued wagering activity impacted our revenues in the first quarter, the outlook for 2010 as a whole remains encouraging.
“Operating costs have declined further while our revenue base is showing signs of improvement in the second quarter.
“The start of the World Cup soccer tournament in June provides short term uncertainty, however with a strong backlog of new business we expect our results to improve gradually as the year unfolds. As would be expected, the company continues to assess its revenue streams, costs, and strategic direction as it moves towards profitability."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.