No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good Half Year For Devilfish Poker
Devilfish Gaming plc, the Internet casino and poker room group, has released a positive set of results for the half year to end December 2008.
Announcement of Interim Results for Half-Year to End December 2008
- Daily poker revenues now frequently exceeding 3 000 per day.
- Four fold increase in monthly poker revenue from July 2008 to Jan 2009
- Gross poker revenue for Jan 2009 over 76 000 with continued encouraging
* Strong continuing increase in overall poker network liquidity
- The liquidity on the Company's Poker network, Entraction, increased by 108 percent
- Entraction have recently entered the Top 10 poker networks ranked in order of
* Strong upward trend in the company's key performance indicators
- Yield per active player rising from GBP22 in June 2008 to GBP94 in Jan 2009
- Total number of registered users signed up since re-launch on the Entraction network is now
over 8 000 with ca. 2 400 of these being active cash or tournament players
- 30 and 90 day rolling active players are now 625 and 1 055 respectively
* Acquisition of Paramin Poker, a Hungarian online poker site (see previous InfoPowa report)
* Launch of "Devilfish Partners" affiliate program
* Integration of Income Access affiliate marketing software
* Brand development through several marketing channels
Paul Barnes, CEO of Devilfish Gaming, commented: "Following the successful but demanding float
process, and the subsequent establishment of key supplier relationships and infrastructure to start
trading, the business has really come on strong during the period, and we therefore feel we can justify
our continuing confidence in the inherent brand equity of Devilfish and so are excited about our future
prospects as a company as we move to the next stage in our growth.
"Further, to achieve present revenue levels in a short space of time with a low cost base in the current
competitive marketplace and difficult economic climate is very encouraging."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.