No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
DFS Progress in Florida
DAILY FANTASY SPORTS BILL MAKING PROGRESS IN FLORIDA (Update)
Mainly land gambling bill contains DFS legality clauses.
Florida state Senator Bill Galvano and his colleagues sent a strong signal this week that they intend to advance a gambling expansion bill that includes daily fantasy sports elements among its mainly land gambling provisions.
Galvano is a sponsor of bill SB8, through which senators hope to raise additional state revenues of up to $525 million annually, and the signal was sent by the bill's rapid progress so early in the legislative season through the Senate Regulated Industries Committee without an amendment or debate, a sign that the Senate “is very serious” about advancing an issue that has stalled for years.
Florida faces a state budget deficit of almost $1 billion, and the pressure is on to find financial solutions without raising taxes.
“Sure it’s about online gaming, but it’s also about creating stability for a dubious marketplace,” Galvano told local reporters this week.
“It’s about establishing predictability for our state budget. It’s about protecting programs that exist in our state and creating funding opportunities.”
Galvano stressed that the bill builds upon work done by previous legislators and ratifies most of the 2015 gaming accord reached between the Seminole tribe and Gov. Rick Scott that allowed the tribe to convert all seven of its casinos to full casinos with blackjack, roulette and craps in exchange for $325 million in revenue sharing each year.
Among the changes to the 2015 deal, the proposal also:
▪ Regulates fantasy sports under a new Office of Amusements within the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, including issuing licenses of up to $500,000 to operate fantasy sports contests in Florida;
▪ Allows one additional slots license in Broward and Miami-Dade counties and allows all Broward and Miami-Dade casinos to have 25 blackjack tables;
▪ Allows slot machines in Brevard, Duval, Gadsden, Hamilton, Lee, Palm Beach, St. Lucie and Washington counties where voters have approved proposals to convert dog tracks, horse tracks and frontons to slots casinos; allows other counties to approve slot machine licenses after Jan. 1, 2018;
▪ Allows dog and horse tracks and jai-alai frontons to end live racing and games, known as “decoupling,” but limits the window when horse tracks can decide to end racing;
▪ Reduces pari-mutuel taxes, particularly for dog racing, and requires higher injury reporting for greyhound racing;
▪ Reduces the tax rate on slot machines from 35 percent to 25 percent;
▪ Attempts to boost horse racing by supplementing the purse pool for live races up to $20 million;
▪ Revokes dormant pari-mutuel permits and prohibits the state from allowing any new permits except those authorized in the bill;
▪ Allows the division to use $20 million to buy back active racing permits;
▪ Allows all pari-mutuel card rooms to offer player-banked card games, ending the uncertainty of the pending litigation.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.