No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
European Gaming and Betting Association Cautionary Note on French
The European Gaming and Betting Association has published some penetrating and perhaps prescient questions regarding the liberalisation of the French gambling market currently underway.
In compliance with the European Union's Directive 98/34/EC the French submitted the first draft of their law to Commissioner Verheugen’s services on March 5th in the context of a preliminary conformity test with EU Law. The draft law, also revealed to the media on the 5th March, was presented today (Wednesday) to the Council of Ministers.
Member States and the European Commission have until the 8 June to examine whether the law is in conformity with the rules of the EC Treaty and to require, if necessary, amendments to be made so as to avoid future litigation.
However, EGBA warns that the online gambling and betting provisions in the French draft may have compatibility issues with EC law, and that true and equitable liberalisation cannot be taken for granted.
The Association said in a statement today that it is concerned that a series of key provisions of the draft law envisaged by the French government would conflict with the EC Treaty and European Court of Justice (ECJ) case law, and asked the following specific questions:
* How can the reform and the opening of online sports betting only be consistent when sports betting in the offline environment will remain under the monopoly of FDJ and PMU?
* Is “French tradition” an acceptable justification to limit the opening of horse betting only to pool betting – especially when fixed odds betting is offered for all other types of sports and is very much appreciated by French and European consumers?
* Is a ceiling on the pay-back ratio (percentage of stakes paid back to players) to the same level of those currently applied by historical operators compatible with EU law? Given that such ceiling has no proved or known impact on consumer protection, what other objectives than protection of the French market and the position of historical operators can it possibly serve?
* Will the French online gaming authority, in compliance with the jurisprudence of the ECJ, take into account the warranties and controls already offered by other EU licensing jurisdictions such as for instance UK, Malta or Gibraltar, in order to avoid the application of dual licensing and purely administrative restrictions in the single market?
* Is the creation of a "sports betting right" granted to the French sport federations in the context of commercial agreements with sports betting operators in France a credible means to prevent match fixing? The majority of stakeholders have already developed partnerships and successful early warning systems to anticipate and prevent those risks.
"These five points are for now the most crucial points of the reform from an EU perspective," said Sigrid Ligne, secretary general of EGBA. "Other important elements will, indeed, still be clarified in the coming months through various decrees which will also require notification to the European Commission before they can be adopted at national level.
"EGBA is particularly concerned about the threat of the creation of a local internet market for online betting and gaming services given the French authorities’ clear intention to adopt payment and ISP blockings and the continued criminal enforcement against EU established online gaming and betting operators. This would be completely incompatible with the European dimension and the cross-border nature of this leading internet sector.
“The notification procedure is a great tool to anticipate potential conflicts. We are convinced that the recommendations that will be addressed to France by June will facilitate the French Parliament’s discussions and prevent unnecessary litigation once the law comes into force,” Ligne concluded.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.