No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
EL GORDO GOES INTERNATIONA
Friday November 2, 2012 : EL GORDO GOES INTERNATIONAL?
Christmas lottery fever to expand outside of Spain
Spain's much-anticipated El Gordo Lottery is gearing up to kick off its annual ticket sales and is apparently available through an online offering to punters outside of Spain.
Dubbed "the world's richest lottery game", El Gordo fever sweeps across Spain this time of the year with only 2 percent of all Spaniards abstaining from play, while the other 98 percent spend hours waiting in long queues to purchase their ticket.
The lottery prize pool this year is estimated to exceed Euro 2.5 billion. A ticket is divided into 10 shares (Decimas) affording players the option to buy all or just a portion of the ticket.
Lottery firm Win Trillions is offering online ticket bookings which once received will be purchased over the counter by the company's Spanish agents. Once purchased, owner's details are printed on the ticket and sent via a scanned copy to the buyer.
The lottery is drawn on December 22nd in a televised three hour marathon session watched by an estimated 20 million viewers and festivities spill into the streets of Spain following the draw.
"El Gordo is the world's oldest and biggest lottery game, regularly attracting TV audiences in excess of 20 million for the three hour draw programme, and now it can be played around the world," said Lucy Gold, spokesperson for WinTrillions. "The beauty of this game is that you have a great chance of winning, with 360 millionaires guaranteed to be created, winning up to Euro 4 million each."
Wintrillions is one of three online gaming sites owned by Ledonford Ltd headquartered and operating in the Cyprus jurisdication.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Betsoft Gaming In Deal With SuprNation -
Betsoft Gaming’s latest content supply partnership will see its Slots3 collection launched on VoodooDreams.com, SuprNation’s primarily Swedish and Nordic focused online gaming operation.
Ladbrokes New SPonsor of The Hennessy Gold Cup -
The longest sponsorship deal in the history of British horse racing has come to an end with Ladbrokes becoming the new sponsor of the race formerly known as The Hennessy Gold Cup for the next five years, Racing Post reports.
Ladbrokes Appoints Annemarie Durbin -
Durbin, a qualified lawyer with over two decades of international banking experience, will also take up membership of the Audit, Remuneration, Social Responsibility and Nomination Committees with effect from March 1, 2017.
Olympus Slot Pays $210k Jackpot to USA Player -
“I love slots, been playing a long time. I go to Vegas once a year. In between I play online. It’s so convenient. I play mostly Hold the Riches, Pyramid Plunder, Dollar Storm or Olympus. I’ve also started playing keno more.”
Divine Fortune SLot Launches -
NetEnt has launched a new local jackpot title “Divine Fortune”, a five-reel, 3-row, twenty-fixed line video slot themed on ancient Greece and a world of mythical creatures, legendary riches, and golden coins.
2 Huge Wins at Bovada Casino -
Paul D. from Boston, MA, scored really big, earning $808,529.80 playing the Food Fight progressive jackpot slot on the Bovada online casino on a wager of $11.25. Unfortunately Bovada's press release does not give any further details.
China Internet Clean Up Campaigns -
The advisory revealed that the current drive will run through to the end of March 2018, and that online gambling and other inappropriate or unacceptable content must be blocked because:
AOPA to campaign for poker to be left alone -
The threat that amendments to the federal Australian Interactive Gaming Act aimed at stopping in-play action could spill over into an online poker ban has motivated Aussie players to form an action group in support of the game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.