No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Clive Archer Releases Equity Poker Details
Wednesday March 20,2013 : EQUITY POKER DETAILS REVEALED (Update)
CEO Clive Archer talks about his latest venture
The announcement last week by industry veteran Clive Archer that he is helming a new operator-guided online poker network branded Equity Poker Network triggered interest in the poker media as observers discussed what differentiates the new operation from the many other networks currently on the Web.
One information site - Calvin Ayre - addressed the subject directly Tuesday in an interview with the former Microgaming and BetonUS exec, who revealed that:
* One of Equity's main goals is to create a balanced ecoculture (that's a goal shared by many operators who have become aware of the dangers of too many sharks downgrading the player experience of the fish or recreational players).
* Archer's wide experience in implementing or heading up online poker networks has been harnessed by an unidentified group of investors to create a network that will be both low cost, successful and sustainable for operators.
* Rather like the Microgaming poker management board system, the new network is guided on a cooperative basis by a management board comprised of operators who are members of the network. Members of the board have voting power commensurate with the volume of business they deliver to the network. Their power extends to who manages the network itself.
* Archer has purchased software that was developed in Canada ten years ago and was later used by the Norway-based Playsafe organisation, which has since left the operational side of the business, but retained its interest in the software. The software has been deployed on various online poker networks, including the Action Poker Network and the fast-growing Chico Poker Network.
* Archer detailed the four principal elements which Equity Poker has applied to build the right poker ecology: A tax - distributed to other members of the network - that penalises operators who bring too many sharks to the network; ensuring that the operator who brings the player to the network is the one who benefits from his or her action; a clearing house that ensures that funds are always available for fast pay-outs to players and operators; and an operator-friendly and profitable business structure that gives operators more funds to spend on pulling in more players.
* Operators are responsible to the player for player deposits. The network does not guarantee player deposits, and the clearing house does not have an oversight role regarding operator financial affairs, but does impose certain requirements on operators joining the network. These include a rule that operators post a deposit with the network sufficient to cover assessed liabilities. This is held separately by the network, ensuring the safety of other operators and the players.
* The network allows up to fifty percent of rake as rakeback or promotions. The network has also set maximum reward and player comps at 50 percent. Encouraging operators to maintain a balanced and non-competitive attitude with other operators on the network is emphasised.
* Network fees are kept as low as possible and do not change as individual operators become more successful and grow. Archer stressed that the network's primary objective is to work for a fair environment that benefits both operators and players.
Check out the full interview here: http://calvinayre.com/2013/03/20/poker/exclusive-interview-with-clive-archer-equity-poker-network/
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.