No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Clive Archer Releases Equity Poker Details
Wednesday March 20,2013 : EQUITY POKER DETAILS REVEALED (Update)
CEO Clive Archer talks about his latest venture
The announcement last week by industry veteran Clive Archer that he is helming a new operator-guided online poker network branded Equity Poker Network triggered interest in the poker media as observers discussed what differentiates the new operation from the many other networks currently on the Web.
One information site - Calvin Ayre - addressed the subject directly Tuesday in an interview with the former Microgaming and BetonUS exec, who revealed that:
* One of Equity's main goals is to create a balanced ecoculture (that's a goal shared by many operators who have become aware of the dangers of too many sharks downgrading the player experience of the fish or recreational players).
* Archer's wide experience in implementing or heading up online poker networks has been harnessed by an unidentified group of investors to create a network that will be both low cost, successful and sustainable for operators.
* Rather like the Microgaming poker management board system, the new network is guided on a cooperative basis by a management board comprised of operators who are members of the network. Members of the board have voting power commensurate with the volume of business they deliver to the network. Their power extends to who manages the network itself.
* Archer has purchased software that was developed in Canada ten years ago and was later used by the Norway-based Playsafe organisation, which has since left the operational side of the business, but retained its interest in the software. The software has been deployed on various online poker networks, including the Action Poker Network and the fast-growing Chico Poker Network.
* Archer detailed the four principal elements which Equity Poker has applied to build the right poker ecology: A tax - distributed to other members of the network - that penalises operators who bring too many sharks to the network; ensuring that the operator who brings the player to the network is the one who benefits from his or her action; a clearing house that ensures that funds are always available for fast pay-outs to players and operators; and an operator-friendly and profitable business structure that gives operators more funds to spend on pulling in more players.
* Operators are responsible to the player for player deposits. The network does not guarantee player deposits, and the clearing house does not have an oversight role regarding operator financial affairs, but does impose certain requirements on operators joining the network. These include a rule that operators post a deposit with the network sufficient to cover assessed liabilities. This is held separately by the network, ensuring the safety of other operators and the players.
* The network allows up to fifty percent of rake as rakeback or promotions. The network has also set maximum reward and player comps at 50 percent. Encouraging operators to maintain a balanced and non-competitive attitude with other operators on the network is emphasised.
* Network fees are kept as low as possible and do not change as individual operators become more successful and grow. Archer stressed that the network's primary objective is to work for a fair environment that benefits both operators and players.
Check out the full interview here: http://calvinayre.com/2013/03/20/poker/exclusive-interview-with-clive-archer-equity-poker-network/
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.