No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ESSA critical of Australian Gambling Laws
Friday, April 29,2016 : SPORTS BETTING INTEGRITY BODY CRITICAL OF AUSSIE GAMBLING LAWS
Government's enforcement of in-play betting is inconsistent, says ESSA.
The non-profit sports integrity body ESSA has responded to the news that the Australian government is planning to make online in-play betting illegal with a factual list showing up the inconsistencies in Australian gambling laws.
In a series of hard-hitting bullet points, the body notes:
* Whilst the Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 bans the provision of interactive gambling to Aussie punters, it allows online sports betting if states within the federal Commonwealth allow it;
* Although there are restrictions on in-play sports betting over the Internet, it is allowed over telephone lines or in retail shops by the laws, and is allowed via the Internet when it comes to horse and greyhound racing;
* Aussie punters are not currently precluded from placing in-play bets with online betting operators based outside of Australia;
* Historically, a review in the Victoria province back in 2011 illustrated that all interested parties were in agreement that the IGA ban on in-play betting served no useful purpose. In some cases, the review found, there were betting markets that were better off from a sports integrity perspective if in-play betting was allowed, as it worked against pre-game collusion;
* The concept of online in-play betting is supported by Australian national sports bodies fearful that the current bans may drive the action offshore, where neither administrators or regulators have access to suspicious betting information or can track illegal activity;
* A 2013 review of the Interactive Gambling Act concluded that most in-play betting is based on the final outcome of an event, rather than incidents within the game, and that there was no case for banning the practice, particularly if such a prohibition drove Australian gamblers to offshore sites;
* There is little evidence to support moves to prohibit regulated in-play betting; such initiatives are open to question in terms of sports integrity efficacy, and there are limitations to even national level enforcement in a global industry with widely diverse regulatory models.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.