No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ESSA critical of Australian Gambling Laws
Friday, April 29,2016 : SPORTS BETTING INTEGRITY BODY CRITICAL OF AUSSIE GAMBLING LAWS
Government's enforcement of in-play betting is inconsistent, says ESSA.
The non-profit sports integrity body ESSA has responded to the news that the Australian government is planning to make online in-play betting illegal with a factual list showing up the inconsistencies in Australian gambling laws.
In a series of hard-hitting bullet points, the body notes:
* Whilst the Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 bans the provision of interactive gambling to Aussie punters, it allows online sports betting if states within the federal Commonwealth allow it;
* Although there are restrictions on in-play sports betting over the Internet, it is allowed over telephone lines or in retail shops by the laws, and is allowed via the Internet when it comes to horse and greyhound racing;
* Aussie punters are not currently precluded from placing in-play bets with online betting operators based outside of Australia;
* Historically, a review in the Victoria province back in 2011 illustrated that all interested parties were in agreement that the IGA ban on in-play betting served no useful purpose. In some cases, the review found, there were betting markets that were better off from a sports integrity perspective if in-play betting was allowed, as it worked against pre-game collusion;
* The concept of online in-play betting is supported by Australian national sports bodies fearful that the current bans may drive the action offshore, where neither administrators or regulators have access to suspicious betting information or can track illegal activity;
* A 2013 review of the Interactive Gambling Act concluded that most in-play betting is based on the final outcome of an event, rather than incidents within the game, and that there was no case for banning the practice, particularly if such a prohibition drove Australian gamblers to offshore sites;
* There is little evidence to support moves to prohibit regulated in-play betting; such initiatives are open to question in terms of sports integrity efficacy, and there are limitations to even national level enforcement in a global industry with widely diverse regulatory models.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.