No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ESSA critical of Australian Gambling Laws
Friday, April 29,2016 : SPORTS BETTING INTEGRITY BODY CRITICAL OF AUSSIE GAMBLING LAWS
Government's enforcement of in-play betting is inconsistent, says ESSA.
The non-profit sports integrity body ESSA has responded to the news that the Australian government is planning to make online in-play betting illegal with a factual list showing up the inconsistencies in Australian gambling laws.
In a series of hard-hitting bullet points, the body notes:
* Whilst the Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 bans the provision of interactive gambling to Aussie punters, it allows online sports betting if states within the federal Commonwealth allow it;
* Although there are restrictions on in-play sports betting over the Internet, it is allowed over telephone lines or in retail shops by the laws, and is allowed via the Internet when it comes to horse and greyhound racing;
* Aussie punters are not currently precluded from placing in-play bets with online betting operators based outside of Australia;
* Historically, a review in the Victoria province back in 2011 illustrated that all interested parties were in agreement that the IGA ban on in-play betting served no useful purpose. In some cases, the review found, there were betting markets that were better off from a sports integrity perspective if in-play betting was allowed, as it worked against pre-game collusion;
* The concept of online in-play betting is supported by Australian national sports bodies fearful that the current bans may drive the action offshore, where neither administrators or regulators have access to suspicious betting information or can track illegal activity;
* A 2013 review of the Interactive Gambling Act concluded that most in-play betting is based on the final outcome of an event, rather than incidents within the game, and that there was no case for banning the practice, particularly if such a prohibition drove Australian gamblers to offshore sites;
* There is little evidence to support moves to prohibit regulated in-play betting; such initiatives are open to question in terms of sports integrity efficacy, and there are limitations to even national level enforcement in a global industry with widely diverse regulatory models.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
GAN Partners with Station Casinos -
B2B online gaming company GAN (formerly Game Account Network) has revealed Station Casinos as its previously unidentified partner in an announcement made August 2016
Oceanís Call Slot Launches -
Online gambling games developer Habanero has embarked on a journey across the high seas to bring players its latest HTML5 high resolution slot title, Oceanís Call.
Big Names Playing WCOOP -
The big names came out to play in the closing stages of the World Championship of Online Poker this week as major prizes were handed out in a number of exciting and entertaining competitions.
Sirplay to Open Argentina Branch -
#SirPlay expects the new office to be fully operational by early next year, extending its service to Grupo Slots, which holds a license to operate the provincial San Luis Lottery, and other potential LatAm clients.
DFS Changes for Ohio -
#dfs Coley says that at present DFS is an example of the "pools for profit" concept, the rules for which the state Attorney General has opined are unclear in relation to DFS.
New Jersey Teams Up With Kahnawake Gaming Commission -
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission have agreed to collaborate in preventing unlicensed online operators from accepting bets from New Jersey and other U.S. states through the Continent 8 data centre situated on tribal land, according to reports Tuesday from the Associated Press news agency.
Petition to Ban Online Gaming in Singapore -
Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Clubís application to operate online betting has triggered the origination of a petition that calls on the Government to deny authorization and stop legalization of online gambling.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.