No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ESSA critical of Australian Gambling Laws
Friday, April 29,2016 : SPORTS BETTING INTEGRITY BODY CRITICAL OF AUSSIE GAMBLING LAWS
Government's enforcement of in-play betting is inconsistent, says ESSA.
The non-profit sports integrity body ESSA has responded to the news that the Australian government is planning to make online in-play betting illegal with a factual list showing up the inconsistencies in Australian gambling laws.
In a series of hard-hitting bullet points, the body notes:
* Whilst the Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 bans the provision of interactive gambling to Aussie punters, it allows online sports betting if states within the federal Commonwealth allow it;
* Although there are restrictions on in-play sports betting over the Internet, it is allowed over telephone lines or in retail shops by the laws, and is allowed via the Internet when it comes to horse and greyhound racing;
* Aussie punters are not currently precluded from placing in-play bets with online betting operators based outside of Australia;
* Historically, a review in the Victoria province back in 2011 illustrated that all interested parties were in agreement that the IGA ban on in-play betting served no useful purpose. In some cases, the review found, there were betting markets that were better off from a sports integrity perspective if in-play betting was allowed, as it worked against pre-game collusion;
* The concept of online in-play betting is supported by Australian national sports bodies fearful that the current bans may drive the action offshore, where neither administrators or regulators have access to suspicious betting information or can track illegal activity;
* A 2013 review of the Interactive Gambling Act concluded that most in-play betting is based on the final outcome of an event, rather than incidents within the game, and that there was no case for banning the practice, particularly if such a prohibition drove Australian gamblers to offshore sites;
* There is little evidence to support moves to prohibit regulated in-play betting; such initiatives are open to question in terms of sports integrity efficacy, and there are limitations to even national level enforcement in a global industry with widely diverse regulatory models.
Gambling News :
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Aussie Millions won by Norwegian Jon Kyte and New Zealandís Daniel Smith -
In this event, poker players teamed up in pairs to form 79 teams. The teams had to climb their way up to the throne by beating the other teams. A total prize pool of A$80,975 was shared amongst the teams. The Shot Clock Team became particularly popular because the players had to devise their own ingenious strategies so as to reach the top.
ACR $15 Million OSS Cub3d -
Americas CardRoom immensely popular OSS Cub3d returns February 25th and it's bigger than ever. U.S. Online Poker players will have a chance to compete for $15 Million in guaranteed prize pools.
AIGF and Betradar formalised their relationship -
At this yearís ICE Total Gaming, the All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) and Betradar formalised their relationship, committing to understand, explore opportunities and network across India around sports betting and gaming.
EHF and Sportradar Extend Partnership -
The EHF is responsible for a wide range of activities including the promotion and development of the sport, education programmes, player transfers and the organisation of high-profile sports competitions and events including the EHF EURO and the EHF Champions League.
Swisslos and Betradar in Deal -
Swisslos offers lotteries, sport bets and instant tickets in the entire territory of German-speaking Switzerland, in Ticino and in the Principality of Liechtenstein. It structures its range of games in an attractive and responsible manner. Swisslos transfers it entire net profit to the mandating cantons and the Principality of Liechtenstein to support public causes.
Americas Cardroom offering mouth-watering value -
It's not every day that an industry-leading poker site offers its customers an opportunity to put the house's money directly into their own pockets, but that's exactly whatís happening at Americas Cardroom.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.