No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ESSA critical of Australian Gambling Laws
Friday, April 29,2016 : SPORTS BETTING INTEGRITY BODY CRITICAL OF AUSSIE GAMBLING LAWS
Government's enforcement of in-play betting is inconsistent, says ESSA.
The non-profit sports integrity body ESSA has responded to the news that the Australian government is planning to make online in-play betting illegal with a factual list showing up the inconsistencies in Australian gambling laws.
In a series of hard-hitting bullet points, the body notes:
* Whilst the Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 bans the provision of interactive gambling to Aussie punters, it allows online sports betting if states within the federal Commonwealth allow it;
* Although there are restrictions on in-play sports betting over the Internet, it is allowed over telephone lines or in retail shops by the laws, and is allowed via the Internet when it comes to horse and greyhound racing;
* Aussie punters are not currently precluded from placing in-play bets with online betting operators based outside of Australia;
* Historically, a review in the Victoria province back in 2011 illustrated that all interested parties were in agreement that the IGA ban on in-play betting served no useful purpose. In some cases, the review found, there were betting markets that were better off from a sports integrity perspective if in-play betting was allowed, as it worked against pre-game collusion;
* The concept of online in-play betting is supported by Australian national sports bodies fearful that the current bans may drive the action offshore, where neither administrators or regulators have access to suspicious betting information or can track illegal activity;
* A 2013 review of the Interactive Gambling Act concluded that most in-play betting is based on the final outcome of an event, rather than incidents within the game, and that there was no case for banning the practice, particularly if such a prohibition drove Australian gamblers to offshore sites;
* There is little evidence to support moves to prohibit regulated in-play betting; such initiatives are open to question in terms of sports integrity efficacy, and there are limitations to even national level enforcement in a global industry with widely diverse regulatory models.
Gambling News :
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
PartyPoker Exits Australia -
From 31st August 2017 partypoker players will no longer be able to play from Australia. Players’ deposited funds are safe and available for withdrawal.
Mercury Poker Live on Indian Poker Network -
Mercury Poker Live on MPN's Indian Poker Network. MPN India, established in 2015, is a ring-fenced poker network dedicated to the Indian market and operating exclusively in Indian Rupees.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.