No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NFL Being Sued by Fan Expo LLC
Wednesday July 22,2015 : N.F.L. FACING LITIGATION BY EXPO COMPANY
The Fan Expo LLC claims that convention had to be abandoned after NFL advisory.
The National Football League is facing a million dollar civil claim from The Fan Expo LLC conference organiser, which has accused it of scuppering the three-day National Fantasy Football Convention scheduled for the Sands Expo Centre in Las Vegas through a "reminder" to the NFL Players Association of its policy of not associating the NFL brand with gambling.
The convention program, with appearances of NFL stars, had to be abandoned only a month from launch following the advisory, which reminded players about “promotional activities or other appearances at or in connection with events that are held at or sponsored by casinos.”
The plaintiff claims that the NFL had originally been "expressly supportive" of the event but at some stage had changed its mind and waited until the last minute to issue its warning, allegedly in order to inflict as much damage on the convention as possible.
The court filings by The Fan Expo make some serious accusations that:
* NFL fantasy analyst Michael Fabiano had been given permission to attend the convention;
* Dylan Miller, a producer with the NFL Fantasy Live program had communicated to the National Fantasy Football Convention the NFL's desire to be well-represented at the convention through its personnel appearing on panels;
* The National Fantasy Football Convention invested considerable sums of money on promoting the convention, safe in the knowledge that it had full NFL support;
* The NFL subsequently underwent a volte face and started placing "intimidating phone calls" in which it warned players and agents that there would be consequences if they appeared at the convention;
* The NFL is accused of hypocrisy, given its support for similar events, its approval of NFL team partnerships with daily fantasy sports companies on grounds that DFS is "skill-based" and its own use of players to promote its interests;
* The filing makes allegations that the NFL is prepared to violate its own policies regarding gambling and proximity to casinos when it stands to benefit financially, and gives examples;
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.