No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Growth For French Online Gambling Market
Tuesday May 10,2016 : FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET IMPROVES
First quarter shows both growth and higher wagering, with sports betting the star.
Online gambling investors and operators in France will be encouraged by positive first quarter industry results released Monday by regulator ARJEL.
The figures show that sports betting remains the principal contributor to the market with impressive gains compared to Q1-2015 in both growth and the amount wagered.
The regulator commented that an increase in betting returns to players probably boosted the action, encouraging players to re-bet winnings, along with a 75 percent rise in the number of bonus offers and a welcome 34 percent increase in new active punters.
Highlights of the report included:
* Online sports turnover up 47 percent year-on-year at Euro 516 million;
* Online sports betting revenue up 30 percent at Euro 82 million;
* Improvement noted across most sports, with football bets rising 45 percent, tennis 46 percent, basketball 57 percent, hockey over 100 percent and rugby 71 percent compared with Q1-2015;
* Horse racing continued to struggle, with handle dipping 7 percent y-o-y at Euro 247 million and revenues lower by 5 percent at Euro 66 million despite a marginal increase in active gamblers;
* Online poker provided a welcome surprise, with overall revenues up 2 percent at Euro 62 million - the first upward movement since 2011 and attributed to higher tournament fees. Cash game stakes in the ring-fenced and highly taxed market failed to follow suit, however and were down 7 percent at Euro 953 million as the number of cash game players declined. The gains were at the expense of lower bonuses for poker fans, but active player counts overall grew 4.4 percent anyway to around 257,000;
* Over half of online sports bets were made using mobile devices, and poker-by-mobile showed a similar upward trend, rising to 47 percent in Q1-2016 - it highest contribution to date. Horse racing punters were slower to follow the mobile channel trend, with contribution up a mere two points at just 36 percent.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.