No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Growth For French Online Gambling Market
Tuesday May 10,2016 : FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET IMPROVES
First quarter shows both growth and higher wagering, with sports betting the star.
Online gambling investors and operators in France will be encouraged by positive first quarter industry results released Monday by regulator ARJEL.
The figures show that sports betting remains the principal contributor to the market with impressive gains compared to Q1-2015 in both growth and the amount wagered.
The regulator commented that an increase in betting returns to players probably boosted the action, encouraging players to re-bet winnings, along with a 75 percent rise in the number of bonus offers and a welcome 34 percent increase in new active punters.
Highlights of the report included:
* Online sports turnover up 47 percent year-on-year at Euro 516 million;
* Online sports betting revenue up 30 percent at Euro 82 million;
* Improvement noted across most sports, with football bets rising 45 percent, tennis 46 percent, basketball 57 percent, hockey over 100 percent and rugby 71 percent compared with Q1-2015;
* Horse racing continued to struggle, with handle dipping 7 percent y-o-y at Euro 247 million and revenues lower by 5 percent at Euro 66 million despite a marginal increase in active gamblers;
* Online poker provided a welcome surprise, with overall revenues up 2 percent at Euro 62 million - the first upward movement since 2011 and attributed to higher tournament fees. Cash game stakes in the ring-fenced and highly taxed market failed to follow suit, however and were down 7 percent at Euro 953 million as the number of cash game players declined. The gains were at the expense of lower bonuses for poker fans, but active player counts overall grew 4.4 percent anyway to around 257,000;
* Over half of online sports bets were made using mobile devices, and poker-by-mobile showed a similar upward trend, rising to 47 percent in Q1-2016 - it highest contribution to date. Horse racing punters were slower to follow the mobile channel trend, with contribution up a mere two points at just 36 percent.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Opap in memorandum of understanding With Inspired -
Virtual sports provider Inspired has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP for the supply of its full suite of virtual sports, for integration online and across OPAP's retail network.
DeltaCorp To Acquire ace2three -
Our readers will recall Delta Corp. acquired a 26 percent stake in Gaussian Networks, parent company of India’s largest online poker operator Adda52 earlier this month
More Australian POC Taxes -
In an interview with The Australian, Tabcorp chief executive offer David Attenborough warned “global rivals” of his belief that other Australian states are moving fast to follow South Australia’s lead in implementing a point of consumption tax.
William Hill Exits Russia -
"Starting from September 23 William Hill Casino Club will terminate its activities in the Russian territory for legislatory reasons. All active customer accounts will be suspended," the advisory reportedly detailed.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Hearing Postponed till October -
HR 2150, which includes DFS and e-gaming elements, was passed as part of the critical state budget bill by the House in June this year, with lawmakers expecting the bill to contribute $100 million annually in licensing and fees to help balance the state budget.
Two Mega Fortune Dreams Jackpots Hit -
Both Swedish players, the first lucky punter hit a GBP 100,000 jackpot playing on his mobile phone, while the second, identified as Martin, staked just 18p before netting a GBP 60,000 jackpot on the popular series thinking he was playing in demo-mode.
ASA Looking at Ladbrokes and Netbet ads -
A TV ad for Cosmo Gaming’s NetBet online casino was determined by the UK Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) as glamorising online gambling following a single complaint.
Betconstruct In Deal With Realistic Games -
BetConstruct has agreed a deal in which it will integrate a range of Realistic Games online table and slot content including blackjack, roulette and slot titles Super Graphics Upside Down, The Fruit Factory and Fireworks.
XLMedia Half 1 2016 Earnings Report -
Online gambling marketing company XLMedia, which operates websites driving players to online casino operators, delivered robust interim results for the first half of 2016, attributing its success to investment in technology.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.