No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Growth For French Online Gambling Market
Tuesday May 10,2016 : FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET IMPROVES
First quarter shows both growth and higher wagering, with sports betting the star.
Online gambling investors and operators in France will be encouraged by positive first quarter industry results released Monday by regulator ARJEL.
The figures show that sports betting remains the principal contributor to the market with impressive gains compared to Q1-2015 in both growth and the amount wagered.
The regulator commented that an increase in betting returns to players probably boosted the action, encouraging players to re-bet winnings, along with a 75 percent rise in the number of bonus offers and a welcome 34 percent increase in new active punters.
Highlights of the report included:
* Online sports turnover up 47 percent year-on-year at Euro 516 million;
* Online sports betting revenue up 30 percent at Euro 82 million;
* Improvement noted across most sports, with football bets rising 45 percent, tennis 46 percent, basketball 57 percent, hockey over 100 percent and rugby 71 percent compared with Q1-2015;
* Horse racing continued to struggle, with handle dipping 7 percent y-o-y at Euro 247 million and revenues lower by 5 percent at Euro 66 million despite a marginal increase in active gamblers;
* Online poker provided a welcome surprise, with overall revenues up 2 percent at Euro 62 million - the first upward movement since 2011 and attributed to higher tournament fees. Cash game stakes in the ring-fenced and highly taxed market failed to follow suit, however and were down 7 percent at Euro 953 million as the number of cash game players declined. The gains were at the expense of lower bonuses for poker fans, but active player counts overall grew 4.4 percent anyway to around 257,000;
* Over half of online sports bets were made using mobile devices, and poker-by-mobile showed a similar upward trend, rising to 47 percent in Q1-2016 - it highest contribution to date. Horse racing punters were slower to follow the mobile channel trend, with contribution up a mere two points at just 36 percent.
Gambling News :
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.