No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Growth For French Online Gambling Market
Tuesday May 10,2016 : FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET IMPROVES
First quarter shows both growth and higher wagering, with sports betting the star.
Online gambling investors and operators in France will be encouraged by positive first quarter industry results released Monday by regulator ARJEL.
The figures show that sports betting remains the principal contributor to the market with impressive gains compared to Q1-2015 in both growth and the amount wagered.
The regulator commented that an increase in betting returns to players probably boosted the action, encouraging players to re-bet winnings, along with a 75 percent rise in the number of bonus offers and a welcome 34 percent increase in new active punters.
Highlights of the report included:
* Online sports turnover up 47 percent year-on-year at Euro 516 million;
* Online sports betting revenue up 30 percent at Euro 82 million;
* Improvement noted across most sports, with football bets rising 45 percent, tennis 46 percent, basketball 57 percent, hockey over 100 percent and rugby 71 percent compared with Q1-2015;
* Horse racing continued to struggle, with handle dipping 7 percent y-o-y at Euro 247 million and revenues lower by 5 percent at Euro 66 million despite a marginal increase in active gamblers;
* Online poker provided a welcome surprise, with overall revenues up 2 percent at Euro 62 million - the first upward movement since 2011 and attributed to higher tournament fees. Cash game stakes in the ring-fenced and highly taxed market failed to follow suit, however and were down 7 percent at Euro 953 million as the number of cash game players declined. The gains were at the expense of lower bonuses for poker fans, but active player counts overall grew 4.4 percent anyway to around 257,000;
* Over half of online sports bets were made using mobile devices, and poker-by-mobile showed a similar upward trend, rising to 47 percent in Q1-2016 - it highest contribution to date. Horse racing punters were slower to follow the mobile channel trend, with contribution up a mere two points at just 36 percent.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Ninja Power Slot Launched By Slotland -
I think our players will be inspired by the ninja warrior characters the game designers have created,” said Slotland manager Michael Hilary. “These warriors fought hard, gave it all they had. Quitting wasn’t an option.
WILL JACK LAM RETURN TO THE PHILIPPINES TO TURN HIMSELF IN? -
The Philippines online gambling and bribery scandal keeps throwing up new developments almost daily, with the latest a report that Macau-based online gambling tycoon - the man at the centre of the furore - has put out tentative "surrender" feelers.
Stephen Conroy appointed head of new responsible gambling grou -
Conroy retired from politics in September after a 20 year career, and has now been appointed head of Responsible Wagering Australia, a new responsible gambling industry body backed by online gambling operators CrownBet, Sportsbet, Betfair, Unibet and Bet365.
SquwaKa To Enter sports betting sector -
Football digital content platform SquwaKa will be entering the sports betting sector with the launch of a new FSB Technology built and powered sports betting service to sit alongside its fantasy sports offer.
RaceBets Acquired by Betsson -
Niche operator #RaceBets complements #Betsson offering with a proprietary horse racing product and an experienced horse betting trading team.
Playtech buys back 780,000 shares -
Playtech's advisory earlier this week that it is to embark on a Euro 50 million share re-purchase initiative has been quickly followed by a notification from the company that it has bought an initial tranche of 780,000 shares at prices ranging between 797.75 and 816.63.
Cash In Roulette -
The relatively new online gambling games developer Be The House, has announced that it is to launch its unique Cash In Roulette product with William Hill Online.
EveryMatrix in game deal with Endorphina -
#EveryMatrix Prague-based online slot developer Endorphina has found a new outlet for its games, signing a content supply agreement with white label provider EveryMatrix.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.