No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
French Online Poker Players Using Unlicensed Sites
Saturday February 15,2014 : MANY FRENCH ONLINE POKER PLAYERS USE UNLICENSED SITES
A new study released by French regulator ARJEL claims that up to 47 percent of French online poker players use unlicensed sites.
The latest study of the French online poker market shows that despite strenuous enforcement efforts up to 47 percent of French players have accounts at operators who are not licensed in the French market.
The survey found that 23.5 percent of French players give their business exclusively to non-licensed sites, whilst a further 23.5 percent use both French licensed and foreign unlicensed sites.
The information is disturbing, because it differs so widely from site usage in horse racing and sports betting, where 73.8 percent of horse race fans, and 65.3 percent of sports punters, said they used French licensed sites.
Poker players claimed that they were dissatisfied with the lack of competitiveness of French-licensed sites and the limits imposed on the legal offer - French regulations allow poker rooms to offer only Texas hold’em and Omaha games, and operators battle with high taxation levels and a restricted player pool.
Other interesting factoids to emerge from the Observatory of Games study include:
* The average online poker player in France is well-educated, under age 30 years and is male.
* He plays daily or almost daily and prefers some social interaction.
* The vertical is male-dominated - 66.4 percent of players are of that gender.
* Poker players in France tend to start early - a quarter of all respondents said they started playing before age 20, and fifty percent said they started playing before reaching the age of 25. Over half the current players are under age 31, and 75 percent are younger than age 40.
* 43 percent of respondents said they werte disinterested in other online games.
* 58.5 percent of respondents have a minimum educational standard of a high school diploma.
* Most players reside in the larger cities and have a monthly income of less than Euro 1,500 (27.8 percent)
* Over 20 percent of players play every day, annually spending around Euro 778 on average.
* Players appear to be "early adopters" when it comes to device technologies, with 23.8 percent using mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. This compares favourably with stats on horse racing and sports betting players, only 16 percent of whom use mobile devices.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.