No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest figures from the French online gambling authority ARJEL covering the year ending December 31, 2012 confirm consolidation within the French market compared to the previous year attributed to a tough economic climate and a stringent tax regime.
ARJEL reported the award of only two new licences and the repeal of 17 others (7 sportsbetting, 1 horserace betting and 9 poker) over 2012. Two other licencees were authorised to extend their offering to include fixed sports betting, however, the market had shrunk from 35 operators as at end December 2011 to 22 at end December 2012.
Other stats include:
- Total player account deposits amounted to Euro 988 million (2011: Euro 1.06 Billion) and Euro 435 million was withdrawn (2011: Euro 457 million).
- Active sportsbetting player accounts have grown 9 percent from 705 000 in 2011 to 765 000 in 2012.
- Sportsbets placed grew 19 percent to Euro 705 million (2011: Euro 592 million).
- Gross gaming revenues also grew 19 percent to Euro 138 million (2011: Euro 115 million)
- Player rate of return (excluding bonuses) was down 1 percent to 80 percent in 2012.
- 59 percent of the sportsbetting market was attributed to football betting, followed by tennis at 19 percent and basketball at 8 percent.
Online Horserace Betting:
- Active player accounts showed a marginal increase of 1 percent to 509 000 from 502 000 in 2011.
- Bets staked in 2012 amounted to Euro 1,124 million (2011: Euro 1,034 million), an increase of 9 percent
- Gross gaming revenues rose 8.5 percent to Euro 263 million (2011: Euro 243 million)
- Player rate of return (excluding bonuses) rose 1 percent to 77 percent in 2012.
- Active player accounts amounted to 1 717 000 (2011: 1 686 000), up 2 percent.
- Cash game stakes amounted to Euro 6,182 million (2011: 6,534 million), down 5 percent
- Tournament admissions rose 21 percent from Euro 1,159 million in 2011 to Euro 1,397 million.
- Gross gaming revenue showed a decline of 5 percent from Euro 314 million in 2011 to Euro 297 million in 2012.
- Player rate of return was static at 96 percent.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.