No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest figures from the French online gambling authority ARJEL covering the year ending December 31, 2012 confirm consolidation within the French market compared to the previous year attributed to a tough economic climate and a stringent tax regime.
ARJEL reported the award of only two new licences and the repeal of 17 others (7 sportsbetting, 1 horserace betting and 9 poker) over 2012. Two other licencees were authorised to extend their offering to include fixed sports betting, however, the market had shrunk from 35 operators as at end December 2011 to 22 at end December 2012.
Other stats include:
- Total player account deposits amounted to Euro 988 million (2011: Euro 1.06 Billion) and Euro 435 million was withdrawn (2011: Euro 457 million).
- Active sportsbetting player accounts have grown 9 percent from 705 000 in 2011 to 765 000 in 2012.
- Sportsbets placed grew 19 percent to Euro 705 million (2011: Euro 592 million).
- Gross gaming revenues also grew 19 percent to Euro 138 million (2011: Euro 115 million)
- Player rate of return (excluding bonuses) was down 1 percent to 80 percent in 2012.
- 59 percent of the sportsbetting market was attributed to football betting, followed by tennis at 19 percent and basketball at 8 percent.
Online Horserace Betting:
- Active player accounts showed a marginal increase of 1 percent to 509 000 from 502 000 in 2011.
- Bets staked in 2012 amounted to Euro 1,124 million (2011: Euro 1,034 million), an increase of 9 percent
- Gross gaming revenues rose 8.5 percent to Euro 263 million (2011: Euro 243 million)
- Player rate of return (excluding bonuses) rose 1 percent to 77 percent in 2012.
- Active player accounts amounted to 1 717 000 (2011: 1 686 000), up 2 percent.
- Cash game stakes amounted to Euro 6,182 million (2011: 6,534 million), down 5 percent
- Tournament admissions rose 21 percent from Euro 1,159 million in 2011 to Euro 1,397 million.
- Gross gaming revenue showed a decline of 5 percent from Euro 314 million in 2011 to Euro 297 million in 2012.
- Player rate of return was static at 96 percent.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.