No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest figures from the French online gambling authority ARJEL covering the year ending December 31, 2012 confirm consolidation within the French market compared to the previous year attributed to a tough economic climate and a stringent tax regime.
ARJEL reported the award of only two new licences and the repeal of 17 others (7 sportsbetting, 1 horserace betting and 9 poker) over 2012. Two other licencees were authorised to extend their offering to include fixed sports betting, however, the market had shrunk from 35 operators as at end December 2011 to 22 at end December 2012.
Other stats include:
- Total player account deposits amounted to Euro 988 million (2011: Euro 1.06 Billion) and Euro 435 million was withdrawn (2011: Euro 457 million).
- Active sportsbetting player accounts have grown 9 percent from 705 000 in 2011 to 765 000 in 2012.
- Sportsbets placed grew 19 percent to Euro 705 million (2011: Euro 592 million).
- Gross gaming revenues also grew 19 percent to Euro 138 million (2011: Euro 115 million)
- Player rate of return (excluding bonuses) was down 1 percent to 80 percent in 2012.
- 59 percent of the sportsbetting market was attributed to football betting, followed by tennis at 19 percent and basketball at 8 percent.
Online Horserace Betting:
- Active player accounts showed a marginal increase of 1 percent to 509 000 from 502 000 in 2011.
- Bets staked in 2012 amounted to Euro 1,124 million (2011: Euro 1,034 million), an increase of 9 percent
- Gross gaming revenues rose 8.5 percent to Euro 263 million (2011: Euro 243 million)
- Player rate of return (excluding bonuses) rose 1 percent to 77 percent in 2012.
- Active player accounts amounted to 1 717 000 (2011: 1 686 000), up 2 percent.
- Cash game stakes amounted to Euro 6,182 million (2011: 6,534 million), down 5 percent
- Tournament admissions rose 21 percent from Euro 1,159 million in 2011 to Euro 1,397 million.
- Gross gaming revenue showed a decline of 5 percent from Euro 314 million in 2011 to Euro 297 million in 2012.
- Player rate of return was static at 96 percent.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.