No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Latest figures from the French online gambling authority ARJEL covering the year ending December 31, 2012 confirm consolidation within the French market compared to the previous year attributed to a tough economic climate and a stringent tax regime.
ARJEL reported the award of only two new licences and the repeal of 17 others (7 sportsbetting, 1 horserace betting and 9 poker) over 2012. Two other licencees were authorised to extend their offering to include fixed sports betting, however, the market had shrunk from 35 operators as at end December 2011 to 22 at end December 2012.
Other stats include:
- Total player account deposits amounted to Euro 988 million (2011: Euro 1.06 Billion) and Euro 435 million was withdrawn (2011: Euro 457 million).
- Active sportsbetting player accounts have grown 9 percent from 705 000 in 2011 to 765 000 in 2012.
- Sportsbets placed grew 19 percent to Euro 705 million (2011: Euro 592 million).
- Gross gaming revenues also grew 19 percent to Euro 138 million (2011: Euro 115 million)
- Player rate of return (excluding bonuses) was down 1 percent to 80 percent in 2012.
- 59 percent of the sportsbetting market was attributed to football betting, followed by tennis at 19 percent and basketball at 8 percent.
Online Horserace Betting:
- Active player accounts showed a marginal increase of 1 percent to 509 000 from 502 000 in 2011.
- Bets staked in 2012 amounted to Euro 1,124 million (2011: Euro 1,034 million), an increase of 9 percent
- Gross gaming revenues rose 8.5 percent to Euro 263 million (2011: Euro 243 million)
- Player rate of return (excluding bonuses) rose 1 percent to 77 percent in 2012.
- Active player accounts amounted to 1 717 000 (2011: 1 686 000), up 2 percent.
- Cash game stakes amounted to Euro 6,182 million (2011: 6,534 million), down 5 percent
- Tournament admissions rose 21 percent from Euro 1,159 million in 2011 to Euro 1,397 million.
- Gross gaming revenue showed a decline of 5 percent from Euro 314 million in 2011 to Euro 297 million in 2012.
- Player rate of return was static at 96 percent.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.