No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gala Coral Grows Online
Tuesday February 18 ,2014 : GALA CORAL GROWS ONLINE BUSINESS
Despite worst football results on record
Gala Coral Group said its online business has exceeded the Board's expectations showing strong growth in active customers across all its online properties.
Key Group highlights for the quarter ended January 18, 2014 were:
Turnover was 12 percent ahead of last year and gross profit was GBP 13.8 million or 6 percent ahead.
EBITDA was GBP 60.5 million, 2 percent ahead of last year despite the adverse impact of exceptional football losses.
Underlying year on year growth of GBP 11.8 million or 20 percent.
Coral Retail's gross profit was GBP 5.3 million or 4 percent ahead of last year.
Online showed strong gross profit growth, up GBP 11.1 million or 4.3 percent versus last year.
Carl Leaver, Group Chief Executive of Gala Coral Group, commented:
“The Group delivered strong underlying EBITDA (pre-exceptionals) growth in the quarter, as we continued to leverage the investments we have made over the last two years, particularly in online and in Italy. Active customers numbers are increasing strongly across all our online websites and spend per head is exceeding our expectations.
"This clearly demonstrates that with market leading brands and technology we can achieve significant growth from this business in the years to come."
Key Highlights of the online business include:
- EBITDA (Pre-exceptionals) of GBP 10.3 million, up GBP 3.1 million or 43 percent.
- Customer growth of 60 percent in Coral.co.uk, 18 percent in Eurobet.it, 18 percent in galabingo.com and 142 percent in Galacasino.com
- Gross profit of GBP 11.1 million.
- Marketing investment of GBP 6.3 million and a 17 percent increase in other operating costs.
- Coral.co.uk sports stakes were GBP 55.6 million or 92 percent ahead of last year.
- Adverse football results are estimated to have reduced gross profit by GBP 3.8 million
- Gaming stakes in Coral.co.uk were 124 percent ahead of last year .
- Coral.co.uk gross win was GBP 8.7 million or 146 percent ahead at GBP 14.7 million.
- Mobile penetration in Coral.co.uk increased by 24.6 pp to 62 percent of actives and is expected to increase further following the launch of a new iPad app at the end of the month.
- Eurobet.it total gross win was GBP 2 million, a 23 percent increase over last year.
- Eurobet.it sports stakes were GBP 7.6 million or 28 percent ahead
- Eurobet.it gaming stakes were GBP 64.4 million or 51 percent ahead
- Eurobet.it mobile penetration grew, with 45% of actives accessing the site through a mobile device, helping drive an increase in sports betting market share to 9.8 percent.
- Galabingo.com actives were 19 percent up over last year resulting in GBP 56.2 million or a 20 percent increase in stakes.
- Galabingo.com reported a GBP 2.9 million or 15 percent increase in gross win.
- Galabingo.com mobile penetration increased by 45 percent.
- Galacasino.com showed a 142 percent increase in active customers driving a 165 percent increase in stakes and a GBP 4.1 million (140 percent) increase in gross win.
- Galacasino.com mobile penetration increased to 28 percent.
- Across the two Gala branded websites gross win totaled GBP 29.4 million
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.