No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ONLINE GAMBLING’S MOGULS FEATURE ON RICH LIST
Written On 5/6/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Lenny Wasman :
Check out some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the industry
The 23rd Sunday Times Rich List 2011 is due for publication in the UK this weekend, and the pre-publicity is already generating reams of coverage.
Among Britain's great and good is a section where successful online gambling entrepreneurs are acknowledged, including:
* Topping the section, but still in only 90th position nationally, are online gambling millionaire father and daughter, Peter and Denise Coates, owners of Bet365, who share a GBP750 million fortune - up GBP250 million on last year. Peter Coates is also chairman of Stoke City Football Club.
* Party Gaming founders Ruth Parasol and Russ DeLeon have been less successful, their earnings being down GBP99 million but still owning an impressive fortune of GBP733 million between them.
* Fred and Peter Done from Betfred are third in the category with GBP660 million - no change from 2010.
* Another Party Gaming multi-millionaire is Vikrant Bhargava, currently worth an unchanged GBP230 million.
* Gibraltar-based Victor Chandler has a fortune worth GBP160 million, with no change from last year.
* Betfair founders Ed Wray and Andrew Black are worth GBP132 million and GBP125 million respectively.
* Richard Koch, also of Betfair, is down GBP37 million at GBP92 million.
* Tombola's Phil Cronin has seen his fortune soar GBP27 million to reach GBP82 million this year.
The Rich List this year profiles the thousand wealthiest people in Britain and Ireland and will be published in a special 104-page magazine this weekend. The list, which is compiled annually by Philip Beresford, is based on identifiable wealth (land, property, other assets such as art and racehorses, or significant shares in publicly quoted companies), and excludes bank accounts (to which the paper has no access).
When it comes to the digital and online category, the richest businessman in the UK is Carphone Warehouse and Talk Talk mogul Charles Dunstone, who is Britain's first digital billionaire.
Dunstone's GBP1,000 million fortune puts him top of the list of digital and online retailers.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.