No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ONLINE GAMBLING’S MOGULS FEATURE ON RICH LIST
Written On 5/6/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Lenny Wasman :
Check out some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the industry
The 23rd Sunday Times Rich List 2011 is due for publication in the UK this weekend, and the pre-publicity is already generating reams of coverage.
Among Britain's great and good is a section where successful online gambling entrepreneurs are acknowledged, including:
* Topping the section, but still in only 90th position nationally, are online gambling millionaire father and daughter, Peter and Denise Coates, owners of Bet365, who share a GBP750 million fortune - up GBP250 million on last year. Peter Coates is also chairman of Stoke City Football Club.
* Party Gaming founders Ruth Parasol and Russ DeLeon have been less successful, their earnings being down GBP99 million but still owning an impressive fortune of GBP733 million between them.
* Fred and Peter Done from Betfred are third in the category with GBP660 million - no change from 2010.
* Another Party Gaming multi-millionaire is Vikrant Bhargava, currently worth an unchanged GBP230 million.
* Gibraltar-based Victor Chandler has a fortune worth GBP160 million, with no change from last year.
* Betfair founders Ed Wray and Andrew Black are worth GBP132 million and GBP125 million respectively.
* Richard Koch, also of Betfair, is down GBP37 million at GBP92 million.
* Tombola's Phil Cronin has seen his fortune soar GBP27 million to reach GBP82 million this year.
The Rich List this year profiles the thousand wealthiest people in Britain and Ireland and will be published in a special 104-page magazine this weekend. The list, which is compiled annually by Philip Beresford, is based on identifiable wealth (land, property, other assets such as art and racehorses, or significant shares in publicly quoted companies), and excludes bank accounts (to which the paper has no access).
When it comes to the digital and online category, the richest businessman in the UK is Carphone Warehouse and Talk Talk mogul Charles Dunstone, who is Britain's first digital billionaire.
Dunstone's GBP1,000 million fortune puts him top of the list of digital and online retailers.
Gambling News :
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.