No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ONLINE GAMBLING’S MOGULS FEATURE ON RICH LIST
Written On 5/6/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Lenny Wasman :
Check out some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the industry
The 23rd Sunday Times Rich List 2011 is due for publication in the UK this weekend, and the pre-publicity is already generating reams of coverage.
Among Britain's great and good is a section where successful online gambling entrepreneurs are acknowledged, including:
* Topping the section, but still in only 90th position nationally, are online gambling millionaire father and daughter, Peter and Denise Coates, owners of Bet365, who share a GBP750 million fortune - up GBP250 million on last year. Peter Coates is also chairman of Stoke City Football Club.
* Party Gaming founders Ruth Parasol and Russ DeLeon have been less successful, their earnings being down GBP99 million but still owning an impressive fortune of GBP733 million between them.
* Fred and Peter Done from Betfred are third in the category with GBP660 million - no change from 2010.
* Another Party Gaming multi-millionaire is Vikrant Bhargava, currently worth an unchanged GBP230 million.
* Gibraltar-based Victor Chandler has a fortune worth GBP160 million, with no change from last year.
* Betfair founders Ed Wray and Andrew Black are worth GBP132 million and GBP125 million respectively.
* Richard Koch, also of Betfair, is down GBP37 million at GBP92 million.
* Tombola's Phil Cronin has seen his fortune soar GBP27 million to reach GBP82 million this year.
The Rich List this year profiles the thousand wealthiest people in Britain and Ireland and will be published in a special 104-page magazine this weekend. The list, which is compiled annually by Philip Beresford, is based on identifiable wealth (land, property, other assets such as art and racehorses, or significant shares in publicly quoted companies), and excludes bank accounts (to which the paper has no access).
When it comes to the digital and online category, the richest businessman in the UK is Carphone Warehouse and Talk Talk mogul Charles Dunstone, who is Britain's first digital billionaire.
Dunstone's GBP1,000 million fortune puts him top of the list of digital and online retailers.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgaming’s customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sunday’s 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at –115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.