No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online gambling exec on how to succeed in the industry
Posted 3/3/11 : Peter Karroll, an experienced online gambling executive and CEO of the IAM Corporation, authored an article in the publication B2C Marketing Insider this week, claiming that when it comes to corporate success in online gambling, the Pareto principle applies - 80 percent of the wealth is earned by the top 20 percent.
Karroll reminded his readers that for every success story there are dozens that fail miserably, taking investment dollars down the drain with them. To avoid these pitfalls, he gives a few broad guidelines for aspirant internet gambling multi-millionaires:
* Ensure there are staff members experienced in online gambling operations, or consider white label options where knowledgeable people are managing the enterprise. "Cardinal Rule: You need to be able to solve analytical math problems to really understand if the bonus you are offering is going to make your month or break your bank."
* License the best gambling software; although initially it may prove more expensive, in the long run it will deliver better all-round value.
* Again, experience and talent is the key when it comes to marketing the offering, especially in the online environment. Ensure that the right manager is on board to achieve this. Karroll notes that before going to offline marketing, operators should have fully exploited online opportunities because the most receptive audience is primarily online. And he cautions that results are not always immediate.
* Customer service is critical - “Without great customer service you will fail,” Karroll warns, emphasising how important referral 'word of mouth' publicity can be in multi-channel and often social networking that makes up the online environment.
* Fast and efficient payment processing.
* Only do business where it is legal so to do.
* Patience - ensure that investment in the business, especially in the points above, is carefully considered and well planned. "You need your money in the bank so you can last into year two and three, and if you are jaded enough to be able to cut the really tight deals and hoard your bankroll then you may last long enough to be the next online gambling empire with a license to print money," he writes.
Karroll can speak with some authority; his company is an independent marketing firm specialising in the online gambling sector. IAM Corp’s customers have generated over $1 billion in revenues internationally, he claims.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.