No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
AUSTRALASIAN GAMBLING ADVISORY PANEL ANNOUNCED
22 people selected for expert panel
Twenty-two people have been selected to advise the Australian Government on its gambling reforms through a new expert panel.
The Ministerial Expert Advisory Group on Gambling, chaired by Professor Peter Shergold AC, will provide specialist and technical implementation advice and play an important role in assisting the Government to deliver its gambling reforms.
The Government has invited 22 representatives to join the Ministerial Expert Advisory Group from:
• problem gambling counselling and support services;
• clubs, hotels, casinos and gaming machine manufacturers;
• the Liquor Hospitality and Miscellaneous Union; and
• research and academic institutions that specialise in understanding problem gambling behaviour and harm minimisation measures.
The group will consider key issues such as the implementation of a best practice, full pre-commitment scheme on poker machines, the roll out of poker machine dynamic warning and cost of play displays and establishing ATM withdrawal limits in venues with poker machines (excluding casinos) and will be guided by the latest evidence on gambling but also seeking advice from other stakeholders where necessary and will meet for the first time in early November.
The Ministerial Expert Advisory Group comprises of:
Chair: Professor Peter Shergold AC, Macquarie Group Foundation Professor, Centre for Social Impact, University of NSW.
The Government has invited the following people to join the Ministerial Advisory Group on Gambling:
• Ms Cheryl Vardon, Australasian Gaming Council
• Mr Anthony Ball, Clubs Australia
• Mr John Whelan, Australian Hotels Association
• Mr Chris Downy, Australasian Casino Association
• Mr Ross Ferrar, Gaming Technologies Association
• Mr Rohan Martin, ATM Industry Reference Group
• Mr John Duffy, International Gaming Technology
• Mr John Bresnan, Crown Limited
• Mr David Curry, Australian Leisure and Hospitality Group
• Mr Simon Schrapel, ACOSS and UnitingCare Wesley, Adelaide
• Dr Mark Zirnsak, Victorian InterChurch Gambling Taskforce
• Major Brad Halse, Salvation Army Southern Territory
• Ms Rosemary Hambledon, Relationships Australia South Australia
• Mr Barry Sheehan, Centacare Toowoomba
• Ms Kate Roberts, Gambling Impact Society
• Ms Louise Tarrant, Liquor Hospitality and Miscellaneous Union
• Dr Paul Delfabbro, Associate Professor in Psychology, University of Adelaide
• Professor Nerilee Hing, Director, Centre for Gambling Education and Research, Southern Cross University
• Professor Alex Blaszczynski, Chair in Psychology, University of Sydney
• Mr Ashley Gordon, Centre for Gambling Education and Research, Southern Cross University
• Dr Charles Livingstone, Deputy Head, Department of Health Social Science, Monash University
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.