No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Internet Gambling latest survey
Posted By Lenny S On 4/8/11 :
Research and Market's latest survey paints on a broad canvas
Tackling an in-depth international study of the online gambling industry and its many channels and facets is ambitious to say the least, but Research and Markets has deployed its considerable assets to pull it off.
"Online Gambling Trends - 2010/2011" has just been released by the research company, showcasing trends, insights, and objective analysis on what will drive the online gambling market now and in the future.
Currently, the online gambling market is awash with new industry trends and issues, such as liberalisation, consolidation, B2B/B2G, U.S. market developments, and mobile betting, to name just a few.
The study asks which trends are relevant (and for whom); which ones are just hype, and what are the numbers/analyses behind the trends?
Among those topics most relevant to the business, which RandM have analysed are:
* Liberalisation: Effects of market liberalisations, blessing or curse?
* Consolidation, mergers, and acquisitions ahead
* B2B and B2G: Real and sustainable growth driver or last option to grow?
* Products and channels to come: Mobile, iPad, live betting, online lotteries, instant, MMOGs - which will stay a niche product and which will become relevant?
* U.S., Asia, India: Near-term reality or only wishful thinking?
* The regions to watch.
* Market players: Future role of state lotteries and incumbents, media companies, local operators.
* Movers and shakers: The fastest growing gambling websites in the past 12 months.
* The future role of state lotteries and other incumbents
* The impact of the media industry - partners or competitors?
* Private online lottery operators - lottery brokers and others
* Changes for providers of gambling technology and other services
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.