No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online Gaming Snapshot For Q2 2012
Wednesday June 27,2012 : ONLINE GAMBLING INDUSTRY SNAPSHOT:
- Play’N GO:
- To provide web and mobile casino games to Latin American-facing online gaming firm Betmotion.
- Talarius-owned online casino operator Quicksilver.co.uk selected Play'n GO's HTML5 mobile and web-based Flash games portfolio for the UK market.
- Mahjong Logic Ltd will supply online mahjong for the soon-to-re launch London land-based Hippodrome Casino.
- Italian online gambling operator SNAI extended its relationship with GameAccount for the provision of casino and mobile offerings.
- French operator Pari Mutuel Urbain (PMU) and Ladbrokes extended their relationship resulting in the launch of an International horse race pool betting service through Ladbrokes' Belgian betting shops.
- Ladbrokes plc renewed its long-running software supply agreement with Openbet which covers the supply of software, development, support and games services to the bookmaker.
- Betfair launched its new fixed-odds betting website developed by Openbet bringing it into more direct competition with traditional bookies.
- Openbet licencees will have access to Mahjong Logic's turnkey mahjong solution going forward.
- CryptoLogic Limited signed a new multi-year supply agreement extending its long-term relationship with Ladbrokes plc for the provision of a suite of branded games.
- Cryptologic expanded its relationship with BetClic Everest Group subsidiary Everest Gaming in a multi-year game supply deal.
- Italian betting and gaming service provider Microgame partnered with technology provider Global Betting Exchange to introduce exchange betting to the Italian market with technical and commercial support from Betlab.
- South East Asian horserace, betting and sports provider The Hong Kong Jockey Club selected SIS for the supply of its football data feed.
- Microgaming and QuickFire:
- Signed online casino Mr Green. Quickfire will augment the online casino’s selection of games from NYX Interactive, IGT, Net Entertainment and BetSoft.
- Microgaming launched its fast-fold poker version dubbed Blaze Poker
- Bet-At.eu, an online casino owned by NRR Entertainment Limited and licensed in Malta is to augment its Amaya Gaming no download software with a suite of Microgaming games.
- Microgaming's Quickfire games went live with online casino operator Redbet Gaming Limited.
- JAXX SE rebranded to myBet Holding SE.
- Asia-focused bookmaker Mansion 88 and CTXM extended their games supply agreement to include CTXM's Mini Games portfolio in addition to its existing RNG Casino offering.
- Totedaddy.com signed up for live dealer internet gambling provided by Entwinetech.
- BuzzSports’ product ZonePlay was selected by InPlay Matrix, Boylesports and Dafabet.
- Net Entertainment signed Boylesports for the supply of a range of quality gaming and casino content to Boylegames.com and associated sites.
- Boylesports entered into supply deal with live data provider SIS for its Greyhound racing coverage.
- Sports betting and white label provider EveryMatrix signed four new gaming operators namely; Gutshot , Pokerhuis, IPbuilders and Adjara Casino, the latter focused on the regulated Georgian market.
EveryMatrix will augment its white-label offering with live casino games from SmartLive Gaming.
EveryMatrix signed a content and website deal with Georgian operator Playadjara.com.
- GutShot Poker took up speed poker from InstaDeal following its move to the Enet and Merge Networks, and its new Dutch acquisition Pokerhuis.
- Chicago-based WMS Industries Inc will provide a WMS-hosted Belgian-facing online casino site for France-based land gambling outfit Groupe Partouche SA.
- Tabcorp expanded its streaming media and integrated betting applications following significant deals with Akamai and Kit Digital which will enable the company to deliver live races over the web and to mobile tablet devices as well as providing integration with Sky Racing's live betting system.
- Evolution Gaming:
- Live dealer gaming provider Evolution Gaming launched its online Live Casino service for Bwin, Lottomatica and Microgame S.p.A. into the Italian gaming market.
- William Hill plc's live dealer service from Evolution Gaming's studios in Estonia was expanded with the addition of a dedicated VIP facility.
- Will provide Live Casino services for Malta-licenced online gaming operator StarGames.com.
- bwin.party digital entertainment plc formalised an online poker service agreement with the United Auburn Indian Community who owns and operates the Thunder Valley Casino Resort near Sacramento, California.
- Come On Europe Limited signed Sheriff Gaming in a 42 game suite deal for use on its Comeon.com casino, poker and sports betting website.
- Playtech-owned Game Technology Systems signed a multi-year game supply deal with the Stockholm-based game developer Quickspin.
- Playtech plc will provide its online slot games suite to Virgin Games.
- Signed Grupo Acrismatic, one of Spain's top land casino groups, to deliver a complete sports betting service.
- Contracted with Egasa Group, Spain's third largest gambling group, to deliver a complete sports betting service.
- Entered into a two year agreement to deliver its pool betting products, Supertoto and Superscore, to TonyBet, the second biggest sportsbook in the Baltic gaming market
- Betsafe licenced Relax Gaming's version of high speed poker, Fast Poker.
- Scientific Games Corporation subsidiary Barcrest will launch a selection of its most popular games online through the GameAccount Network platform.
- Betgenius Limited will supply Betfair with its automated sportsbook management products and live video advertising (Connextra).
- Atlantis Internet Group Corp. signed two more US tribes to its Tribal Gaming Network, a private gaming network that links Indian Casinos nationwide. They are the White Earth Nation, the largest Tribe located in Minnesota and Big Lagoon Rancheria from Northern California.
- Worldlink Group entered into a non-binding MOU with Partouche Interactive that will see Partouche become the firm's gaming partner.
- Sports and betting data supplier Betradar will deploy its Live Odds Service for Veikkaus Oy and Norsk Tipping AS
- Nevada Gaming Control Board awarded licences to Bally Technology, International Game Technology and William Hill plc.
- William Hill Online launched the Passoker betting product.
- Interactive gaming solutions developer, Betware launched the Spanish land gambling company CIRSA’s online operations in Spain
- Richard Desmond's Health Lottery was granted an online casino gambling licence by the UK Gambling Commission
- GTechG2 launched its Spanish Poker Network (SPN), which includes leading operators such as Poker Heaven and Orenes.
- Newcomer jackpot games provider Topjack Games signed two white label licensees in the first two weeks of launch namely; Orient Play and Esseguire Limited.
- Western Regional Off-Track Betting Corp owned harness racing track Batavia Downs in conjunction with Saratoga Casino and Raceway and eBet Technologies LLC in the US State of New York is reported to be close to offering online betting pending final approvals from the State Racing and Wagering Board.
- White label casino provider Plus-Five Gaming partnered with the fast-fold InstaDeal Poker Network providing its mobile gaming operators access to the InstaDeal poker product.
- The Fortune Lounge Group of online casinos added Skype functionality providing customers with instant access to its 24-hour support team.
- UK bookmaker Stan James' in-play betting site has received an update undertaken by Zukido and now includes six streamed virtual sports.
- International Game Technology, inked a games supply deal with Loto-Quebec for use on its Montreal-based online casino EspaceJeux.com.
- Spain's largest local terrestrial operator CIRSA Gaming Corporation went live with Prima Networks Spain, powered by Microgaming, on CIRSA.es.
CIRSA joins a host of other prominent operators taking advantage of a mix of Prima Network's Casino, Poker and Bingo products that include Ladbrokes, Betway, Interwetten and Stan James.
- Internet sportsbook provider Parspro launched a new betting site for CIRSA at Cirsa.es.
- Paddy Power became the first leading online bookmaker to stream horse racing from Latin America in an agreement with SIS.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.