No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Proposed new online gaming and betting law in Germany
03/20/2012 : EUROPEAN COMMISSION AGAIN CRITICAL OF GERMAN STATE TREATY
Proposed new online gaming and betting law in Germany does not comply with EU rules.
The European Gaming and Betting Association reports that the monopoly-minded signatories to the latest German Treaty on gambling have again been criticised by the European Commission and could face infringement proceedings.
The Commission issued its opinion Tuesday against the German State Gambling Treaty, once again confirming that it believes the proposed Treaty is in breach of EU law.
If the draft is not substantially changed after this warning, Germany risks formal infringement proceedings, referral to the European Court of Justice (CJEU) and ultimately financial penalties, EGBA observes.
Several provisions of the Treaty have been identified by the EC as being in conflict with EU laws.
While the draft law appears to open the market for online sports betting operators from all EU member states, it in practice largely reserves the market for the incumbent German monopolies.
All but one of Germany’s sixteen lander or states have signed the Treaty, which makes minimal concessions to foreign operators. The sixteenth state, Schleswig-Holstein, has broken away and framed its own online gambling regulations, which have met the approval of the Commission.
Earlier this year EGBA detailed the reasons why the new Treaty flies in the face of EU law:
• The total number of sports betting licences available is limited without justification to seven (7), whereas the state monopoly for sports betting is exempt from the requirement to apply for a licence;
• An exorbitant tax of 16.67 percent of the amount wagered is imposed on all operators. This will make online wagering uneconomic, excluding online operators and is clearly intended to protect the current state monopoly on offline bets from online competition;
• The licensing system ‘bundles’ offline and online sports betting together and applies a commercial viability test to would-be operators, thus putting online-only operators at an automatic disadvantage in applying for a licence;
• While privately owned land-based premises are limited to 350 per license, no such restriction applies to outlets employed by the state-owned operators
• Certain casino games may be offered online but only by specified casino game operators that are already operating land-based casino games in Germany;
• An illegal expansion of marketing is encouraged for the state monopoly, but marketing restrictions are placed on other operators;
• The licence fee will favour those applicants with land-based operations that attract higher margins and appears to be unrelated to the costs incurred to deliver and then maintain the licence.
Sigrid Ligné, secretary general of EGBA said back then: “The draft German treaty has many provisions which are in conflict with EU law. But worse: it is clear that, taken together and especially including a prohibitive tax on wagers from which the incumbent state monopoly is exempt, these provisions effectively slam the door in the face of EU operators from other member states and will in fact extend the monopoly for offline to online games.
“The Commission must act quickly to stop this test case for its stated aim of a common EU framework for this sector “.
The proposed German State Gambling Treaty comes after a number of preliminary rulings by the EU Court that the current State Treaty is incompatible with EU law (see inter alia Carmen Media, C- 46/08
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.