No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GLOBAL ONLINE GAMBLING GROWTH SLOWS
Tuesday June 02,2015 : GLOBAL ONLINE GAMBLING GROWTH SLOWS
Five reasons for slow down.
The latest edition of Global Betting and Gaming Consultancy's international Global Gambling Report reveals that global Internet gambling continues to grow, albeit at a slower pace than most would have expected.
The consultant has put forward five reasons for this slow down:
1. Rapidly growing Asian casino markets have had a higher rate of growth than interactive gambling in the period of the report.
2. Internet gambling has consequently not been able to grab a substantially greater share of the total gambling market.
3. In Europe internet gambling companies now have to locate onshore in most states and this leads to higher regulatory cost and taxation which over time leads to less resources to invest in marketing and stimulate the product offering.
4. US state lotteries should be making more of a contribution to internet gambling but have not so far fully embraced internet or mobile sales.
5. A declining internet poker market is also limiting internet gambling ability to claim a greater share of global gambling.
Any regulation of internet poker in a major US state would have an impact for internet gambling to claim a greater share of global gambling, with California potentially providing a significant boost, GBGC observes.
The Isle of Man-based consultancy notes that the key drivers for future internet gambling to grow are still in place namely:
1. Global roll out of broadband continues;
2. Widespread use of smart devices such as tablets and phones - 54 percent of UK homes now own an Apple iPad (source Ofcom).
3. Continued broadcasting of major sporting events on television is stimulating in-play betting which now represents more than half of wagers on sports.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.