No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GLOBAL ONLINE GAMBLING GROWTH SLOWS
Tuesday June 02,2015 : GLOBAL ONLINE GAMBLING GROWTH SLOWS
Five reasons for slow down.
The latest edition of Global Betting and Gaming Consultancy's international Global Gambling Report reveals that global Internet gambling continues to grow, albeit at a slower pace than most would have expected.
The consultant has put forward five reasons for this slow down:
1. Rapidly growing Asian casino markets have had a higher rate of growth than interactive gambling in the period of the report.
2. Internet gambling has consequently not been able to grab a substantially greater share of the total gambling market.
3. In Europe internet gambling companies now have to locate onshore in most states and this leads to higher regulatory cost and taxation which over time leads to less resources to invest in marketing and stimulate the product offering.
4. US state lotteries should be making more of a contribution to internet gambling but have not so far fully embraced internet or mobile sales.
5. A declining internet poker market is also limiting internet gambling ability to claim a greater share of global gambling.
Any regulation of internet poker in a major US state would have an impact for internet gambling to claim a greater share of global gambling, with California potentially providing a significant boost, GBGC observes.
The Isle of Man-based consultancy notes that the key drivers for future internet gambling to grow are still in place namely:
1. Global roll out of broadband continues;
2. Widespread use of smart devices such as tablets and phones - 54 percent of UK homes now own an Apple iPad (source Ofcom).
3. Continued broadcasting of major sporting events on television is stimulating in-play betting which now represents more than half of wagers on sports.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.