No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GVC Holdings H1-2016 Update
Wednesday July 13,2016 : G.V.C. RELEASES H1-2016 TRADING UPDATE
Positive momentum maintained in the half-year to June 30.
The UK online gambling group GVC Holdings released a trading update on its H1-2016 performance Wednesday, reporting that it has maintained positive momentum, particularly in the second quarter, and flagging the following highlights:
* Q2-2016 NGR per day at Euro 2,456k, grew year-on-year by 11 percent compared to Q2-2015 on a pro forma basis, and by 16 percent on a constant currency basis;
* GVC brands grew quarterly by 24 percent and Bwin.Party brands grew y-o-y by 12 percent pro forma on a constant currency basis;
* H1 2016 NGR per day grew by 7 percent on a pro forma basis, and 11 percent in constant currency;
* Over the half-year GVC brands grew by 15 percent and Bwin.Party brands grew by 9 percent pro forma year-on-year on a constant currency basis;
* H1-2016 total pro forma NGR was Euro 439 million, up 8 percent (H1-2015: Euro 407 million);
* H1 2016 NGR on a reported basis was Euro 388 million, up 223 percent (H1-2015: Euro 120 million);
Operational highlights in H1-2016 included:
* Achievement of a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange w.e.f. August 1st (see previous InfoPowa report);
* On 23 May the group announced the signing of a 10-year business-to-business licensing deal with Betfred, one of the UKs best known sports betting brands, augmenting existing B2B contracts already developed;
* On 9 June, the Groups existing licence in New Jersey was confirmed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement;
* Following the acquisition of Bwin.Party on 1 February 2016, the integration of the enlarged group is progressing in line with expectations and remains on track to secure Euro 125 million of synergies by the end of 2017.
* The group benefited from an above average sports margin in the period, 9.9 percent against 7.9 percent in Q2-2015, with particularly favourable results during the first half of the UEFA Euro 2016 tournament in France. Sports wagers per day increased by 9 percent in constant currency over the same period in 2015;
* The company believes that Brexit will have little impact on operational performance in the short to medium term, and points out that the group has a diverse business, operating multiple brands and product verticals, with more than 90 percent of its customer base outside the UK;
Reporting on the half-year, CEO Kenneth Alexander said:
"In the first half of 2016 GVC has continued to deliver positive trading momentum. Q2 was particularly strong, helped by increasing volumes and favourable sports results during Euro 2016. The restructuring of the enlarged Group is progressing well with synergy targets being achieved, accompanied by strong underlying growth. We are very encouraged by the positive performance to date, however, it is still early days and there is much work to be done, nevertheless, the board remains confident for the remainder of 2016."
The Group intends to announce its interim results for the period 30 June 2016 on 20 September 2016.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.