No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GVC Holdings has released its preliminary results
Monday March 23,2015 : GOOD YEAR FOR G.V.C. HOLDINGS
Group prelims show upward trend in revenues, pre-tax profit and EBITDA.
The European online sports betting and casino group GVC Holdings has released its preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2014, highlighting the following developments and financial results:
* Wagers up 25 percent to Euro 1,464 million (2013: Euro 1,170 million);
* Net Gaming Revenue up 32 percent to Euro 225 million (2013: Euro 170 million);
* Contribution up 20 percent to Euro 123 million (2013: Euro 103 million);
* Clean EBITDA up 28 percent to Euro 49.2 million (2013: Euro 38.3 million);
* Profit before tax up 217 percent to Euro 41.3 million (2013: Euro 13.0 million);
* Quarterly dividend raised from 12.5 Euro cents to 14.0 Euro cents per share, with a proposed further 1.5 Euro cents per share special dividend, giving a total of 15.5 Euro cents per share payable 6 May 2015;
* 2014 dividends of 55.5 Euro cents (2013: 48.5 Euro cents), an increase of 14.4 percent over 2013;
* Total returns to shareholders since the completion of the acquisition of Sportingbet two years ago include a share price rise of over £2 and total dividends announced of Euro 1.04 per share
Management reported that current trading is going well, with:
* Deposits up 20 percent to Euro 1.7million per day;
* Q1-2015 wagers Euro 4,601,000 per day up 22 percent on Q1-2014 (Euro 3,765,000);
* Q1-2015 sports gross margin was 8.9 percent against 10 percent in same period in 2014;
* Q1-2015 NGR Euro 661,000 per day, up 18 percent on Q1-2014 (Euro 559,000);
* Q1-2015 in-play revenues rose 19 percent to Euro 300,000 per day (Q1-2014 Euro 252,000).
GVC chief executive Kenneth Alexander said Monday:
“During 2014 GVC continued to grow NGR, up by 32 percent in the year; it achieved a 22 percent EBITDA margin; and distributed 68 percent of its Clean EBITDA and 79 percent of its Clean Net Operating Cash by way of dividends.
"This is an exceptional performance and our growth continues in the broad spread of markets in which we operate.
"We control our costs very tightly, have highly motivated employees who have financial incentives aligned to shareholders and we are in a strong position to be a consolidator in the industry. GVC has never been in a stronger position and we look forward to 2015 and beyond with confidence.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.