No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GVC Holdings has released its preliminary results
Monday March 23,2015 : GOOD YEAR FOR G.V.C. HOLDINGS
Group prelims show upward trend in revenues, pre-tax profit and EBITDA.
The European online sports betting and casino group GVC Holdings has released its preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2014, highlighting the following developments and financial results:
* Wagers up 25 percent to Euro 1,464 million (2013: Euro 1,170 million);
* Net Gaming Revenue up 32 percent to Euro 225 million (2013: Euro 170 million);
* Contribution up 20 percent to Euro 123 million (2013: Euro 103 million);
* Clean EBITDA up 28 percent to Euro 49.2 million (2013: Euro 38.3 million);
* Profit before tax up 217 percent to Euro 41.3 million (2013: Euro 13.0 million);
* Quarterly dividend raised from 12.5 Euro cents to 14.0 Euro cents per share, with a proposed further 1.5 Euro cents per share special dividend, giving a total of 15.5 Euro cents per share payable 6 May 2015;
* 2014 dividends of 55.5 Euro cents (2013: 48.5 Euro cents), an increase of 14.4 percent over 2013;
* Total returns to shareholders since the completion of the acquisition of Sportingbet two years ago include a share price rise of over £2 and total dividends announced of Euro 1.04 per share
Management reported that current trading is going well, with:
* Deposits up 20 percent to Euro 1.7million per day;
* Q1-2015 wagers Euro 4,601,000 per day up 22 percent on Q1-2014 (Euro 3,765,000);
* Q1-2015 sports gross margin was 8.9 percent against 10 percent in same period in 2014;
* Q1-2015 NGR Euro 661,000 per day, up 18 percent on Q1-2014 (Euro 559,000);
* Q1-2015 in-play revenues rose 19 percent to Euro 300,000 per day (Q1-2014 Euro 252,000).
GVC chief executive Kenneth Alexander said Monday:
“During 2014 GVC continued to grow NGR, up by 32 percent in the year; it achieved a 22 percent EBITDA margin; and distributed 68 percent of its Clean EBITDA and 79 percent of its Clean Net Operating Cash by way of dividends.
"This is an exceptional performance and our growth continues in the broad spread of markets in which we operate.
"We control our costs very tightly, have highly motivated employees who have financial incentives aligned to shareholders and we are in a strong position to be a consolidator in the industry. GVC has never been in a stronger position and we look forward to 2015 and beyond with confidence.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.