No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GVC Holdings has released its preliminary results
Monday March 23,2015 : GOOD YEAR FOR G.V.C. HOLDINGS
Group prelims show upward trend in revenues, pre-tax profit and EBITDA.
The European online sports betting and casino group GVC Holdings has released its preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2014, highlighting the following developments and financial results:
* Wagers up 25 percent to Euro 1,464 million (2013: Euro 1,170 million);
* Net Gaming Revenue up 32 percent to Euro 225 million (2013: Euro 170 million);
* Contribution up 20 percent to Euro 123 million (2013: Euro 103 million);
* Clean EBITDA up 28 percent to Euro 49.2 million (2013: Euro 38.3 million);
* Profit before tax up 217 percent to Euro 41.3 million (2013: Euro 13.0 million);
* Quarterly dividend raised from 12.5 Euro cents to 14.0 Euro cents per share, with a proposed further 1.5 Euro cents per share special dividend, giving a total of 15.5 Euro cents per share payable 6 May 2015;
* 2014 dividends of 55.5 Euro cents (2013: 48.5 Euro cents), an increase of 14.4 percent over 2013;
* Total returns to shareholders since the completion of the acquisition of Sportingbet two years ago include a share price rise of over £2 and total dividends announced of Euro 1.04 per share
Management reported that current trading is going well, with:
* Deposits up 20 percent to Euro 1.7million per day;
* Q1-2015 wagers Euro 4,601,000 per day up 22 percent on Q1-2014 (Euro 3,765,000);
* Q1-2015 sports gross margin was 8.9 percent against 10 percent in same period in 2014;
* Q1-2015 NGR Euro 661,000 per day, up 18 percent on Q1-2014 (Euro 559,000);
* Q1-2015 in-play revenues rose 19 percent to Euro 300,000 per day (Q1-2014 Euro 252,000).
GVC chief executive Kenneth Alexander said Monday:
“During 2014 GVC continued to grow NGR, up by 32 percent in the year; it achieved a 22 percent EBITDA margin; and distributed 68 percent of its Clean EBITDA and 79 percent of its Clean Net Operating Cash by way of dividends.
"This is an exceptional performance and our growth continues in the broad spread of markets in which we operate.
"We control our costs very tightly, have highly motivated employees who have financial incentives aligned to shareholders and we are in a strong position to be a consolidator in the industry. GVC has never been in a stronger position and we look forward to 2015 and beyond with confidence.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.