No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GVC Holdings has released its preliminary results
Monday March 23,2015 : GOOD YEAR FOR G.V.C. HOLDINGS
Group prelims show upward trend in revenues, pre-tax profit and EBITDA.
The European online sports betting and casino group GVC Holdings has released its preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2014, highlighting the following developments and financial results:
* Wagers up 25 percent to Euro 1,464 million (2013: Euro 1,170 million);
* Net Gaming Revenue up 32 percent to Euro 225 million (2013: Euro 170 million);
* Contribution up 20 percent to Euro 123 million (2013: Euro 103 million);
* Clean EBITDA up 28 percent to Euro 49.2 million (2013: Euro 38.3 million);
* Profit before tax up 217 percent to Euro 41.3 million (2013: Euro 13.0 million);
* Quarterly dividend raised from 12.5 Euro cents to 14.0 Euro cents per share, with a proposed further 1.5 Euro cents per share special dividend, giving a total of 15.5 Euro cents per share payable 6 May 2015;
* 2014 dividends of 55.5 Euro cents (2013: 48.5 Euro cents), an increase of 14.4 percent over 2013;
* Total returns to shareholders since the completion of the acquisition of Sportingbet two years ago include a share price rise of over £2 and total dividends announced of Euro 1.04 per share
Management reported that current trading is going well, with:
* Deposits up 20 percent to Euro 1.7million per day;
* Q1-2015 wagers Euro 4,601,000 per day up 22 percent on Q1-2014 (Euro 3,765,000);
* Q1-2015 sports gross margin was 8.9 percent against 10 percent in same period in 2014;
* Q1-2015 NGR Euro 661,000 per day, up 18 percent on Q1-2014 (Euro 559,000);
* Q1-2015 in-play revenues rose 19 percent to Euro 300,000 per day (Q1-2014 Euro 252,000).
GVC chief executive Kenneth Alexander said Monday:
“During 2014 GVC continued to grow NGR, up by 32 percent in the year; it achieved a 22 percent EBITDA margin; and distributed 68 percent of its Clean EBITDA and 79 percent of its Clean Net Operating Cash by way of dividends.
"This is an exceptional performance and our growth continues in the broad spread of markets in which we operate.
"We control our costs very tightly, have highly motivated employees who have financial incentives aligned to shareholders and we are in a strong position to be a consolidator in the industry. GVC has never been in a stronger position and we look forward to 2015 and beyond with confidence.”
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.