No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Detailed ICSS Report On SportsBetting
Thursday May 15,2014 : MORE DETAIL ON SPORTSBETTING REPORT (Update)
ICSS - Sorbonne University research program took two years to compete.
More details are now available on the report earlier today that illegal sports betting constitutes 80 percent of the international market and generates up to $140 billion:
* The ICSS-Sorbonne report, titled ‘Protecting the Integrity of Sport Competition: The Last Bet for Modern Sport’ is the result of two years of extensive research and concludes:
* Illegal betting is the chief channel for match-fixing;
* Internationally, governments have a responsibility to ensure that sports betting activity is properly regulated;
* The threat is sufficiently large to constitute a danger to the very foundation of sport;
* The most manipulated competitions are at a national level but the ‘fixing’ of competition and betting is instigated at a transnational level;
* The sports economy now accounts for 2 percent of the global GDP, with a transnational sports-betting market of estimated wagers worth between Euro 200 - 500 billion, more than 80 percent of which is illegal;
* Asia and Europe represent 85 percent of the total legal and illegal market;
* Europe makes up 49 percent of the legal market, whilst Asia makes up 53 percent of the illegal market;
* Legal sports betting currently delivers only Euro 4 billion of official tax revenues for countries;
* More than 8,000 legal operators offer sports betting - 80 percent are in territories with a low rate of tax and few inspections;
* Illegal operations are too many to accurately enumerate;
* The advent of the internet has led to an unprecedented expansion of sport betting offers, with online betting now representing 30 percent of the global market.
* The sports betting market has been transformed into a multi-billion dollar industry with betting exchanges, live betting, betting on more low-profile events and derivative betting formulas, as well as higher return rates for bettors.
* The evolution of the betting regulatory models hasn’t kept up, with authorities often ill-equipped to deal with the illegal and under-regulated betting, together with the related issues of manipulation and money laundering.
* Live betting is the most vulnerable channel for corruption;
* Current measures to combat manipulation are insufficient;
* Combating manipulation need cooperation between the sports movement, public authorities and betting operators;
* The main limitations of current measures are: a lack of cooperation between stakeholders on a national level; insufficient cooperation on an international level; relatively young and informal stakeholder relationships and the disparate response of sports federations.
* Prevention and education are vital, yet 60 percent of the initiatives identified were only launched in the last 18 months, with 40 percent developed in Europe mainly in football, tennis, cricket and rugby;
* Improving the governance of sports organisations is another priority, as well as developing effective sports betting regulations and equipping regulatory authorities with effective powers and means.
* Effective counter-measures could include This could include blacklisting illegal operators on an international scale; blocking financial transactions; refusing to licence applicants on other countries' black lists; closer liaison and sharing og information between sports bodies and closer monitoring of illegal activity.
* Harmonisation of sports’ disciplinary rules.
Laurent Vidal, chair of the Sorbonne-ICSS Research Program said Thursday that more than 70 experts worked on the report, which based its conclusions on scientific and practical methodology and assessment.
"The report reveals the startling scale of sport corruption and betting fraud and the limitations of current preventative measures," Vidal said.
"Furthermore, it is clear that current international instruments are insufficient and there is a desperate need for well-designed criminal laws specific to the manipulation of sport. An international agreement on the manipulation of sport competition, coordinated by an overarching global platform, is now an urgent necessity.”
Vidal said the research team's report presented recommendations which include the creation of a sports betting tax to finance investigations into match-fixing and illegal-betting; the determination of an integrity risk assessment and management system for sports organisations; and prohibiting players, coaches and administrators from betting on competitions and matches within their sports.
Access the ICSS-Sorbonne report here: http://www.theicss.org/sport-integrity-forum/
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.