No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
nternational Game Technology strong quarterly report
Friday November 9, 2012 : STRONG PERFORMANCE IN IGT QUARTERLY RESULTS
Strong boost from Interactive business area
International Game Technology delivered a strong performance in its quarterly earnings report this week. Interactive and strong sales in the replacement of slot machines led to better-than-expected fourth quarter earnings causing a spike in the Company's share price.
Fourth Quarter Highlights (compared to last year’s fourth quarter) include:
- Total revenues increased 17 percent to $631 million
- North America machine revenue increased 52 percent
- GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations increased 65 percent to $0.33
- Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 58 percent to $0.38
- Sold 8,500 North America replacement units, up 67 percent
Fiscal 2012 Highlights (compared to last year) include:
- Total revenues increased 10 percent to $2.15 billion
- Interactive revenues increased 293 percent to $144 million
- Shipped 44,200 total units, an increase of 23 percent
- North America average machine sales price increased 2 percent to $14,500
- Returned $546 million to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases
- Delivered third consecutive year of double-digit growth in adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations
IGT Interactive's (IGTi) DoubleDown acquisition is paying off nicely. Key highlights of Social and Interactive business areas in the fourth quarter include:
- Revenue of $53.9 million, a 302 percent increase (Q4/2011: $13.4 Million)
- Total Gross Margin of 62 percent, up 22 percent (Q4/2011: 22 percent)
- Social gaming revenues increased 20 percent sequentially to $36 million, primarily driven by an increase in both daily active users and bookings per daily active user.
- Gross Margin on social gaming of 61 percent
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 1.4 million in the fourth quarter, an increase of 4 percent compared to the prior sequential quarter.
- Interactive revenue $18.1 million, up 35 percent (Q4/2011: $13.4 million)
- Gross Margin on interactive of 65 percent, up 27 percent (Q4/2011: 51 percent)
“Our strong fourth quarter financial results serve to highlight a very solid fiscal year 2012 for IGT. In the quarter, we leveraged our industry-leading content to increase revenues, ship share, margins and prices in our core North American business,” said Patti Hart, chief executive officer of IGT.
“For the full year, we increased total revenues by 10 percent, improved adjusted earnings per share by 12 percent, improved global machine shipments by 23 percent, and more than tripled our interactive revenues.
"We continue to effectively manage the distribution of our products to a diverse set of customers and we are well positioned to continue generating even greater revenues and earnings growth in fiscal year 2013.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.