No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
nternational Game Technology strong quarterly report
Friday November 9, 2012 : STRONG PERFORMANCE IN IGT QUARTERLY RESULTS
Strong boost from Interactive business area
International Game Technology delivered a strong performance in its quarterly earnings report this week. Interactive and strong sales in the replacement of slot machines led to better-than-expected fourth quarter earnings causing a spike in the Company's share price.
Fourth Quarter Highlights (compared to last year’s fourth quarter) include:
- Total revenues increased 17 percent to $631 million
- North America machine revenue increased 52 percent
- GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations increased 65 percent to $0.33
- Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 58 percent to $0.38
- Sold 8,500 North America replacement units, up 67 percent
Fiscal 2012 Highlights (compared to last year) include:
- Total revenues increased 10 percent to $2.15 billion
- Interactive revenues increased 293 percent to $144 million
- Shipped 44,200 total units, an increase of 23 percent
- North America average machine sales price increased 2 percent to $14,500
- Returned $546 million to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases
- Delivered third consecutive year of double-digit growth in adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations
IGT Interactive's (IGTi) DoubleDown acquisition is paying off nicely. Key highlights of Social and Interactive business areas in the fourth quarter include:
- Revenue of $53.9 million, a 302 percent increase (Q4/2011: $13.4 Million)
- Total Gross Margin of 62 percent, up 22 percent (Q4/2011: 22 percent)
- Social gaming revenues increased 20 percent sequentially to $36 million, primarily driven by an increase in both daily active users and bookings per daily active user.
- Gross Margin on social gaming of 61 percent
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 1.4 million in the fourth quarter, an increase of 4 percent compared to the prior sequential quarter.
- Interactive revenue $18.1 million, up 35 percent (Q4/2011: $13.4 million)
- Gross Margin on interactive of 65 percent, up 27 percent (Q4/2011: 51 percent)
“Our strong fourth quarter financial results serve to highlight a very solid fiscal year 2012 for IGT. In the quarter, we leveraged our industry-leading content to increase revenues, ship share, margins and prices in our core North American business,” said Patti Hart, chief executive officer of IGT.
“For the full year, we increased total revenues by 10 percent, improved adjusted earnings per share by 12 percent, improved global machine shipments by 23 percent, and more than tripled our interactive revenues.
"We continue to effectively manage the distribution of our products to a diverse set of customers and we are well positioned to continue generating even greater revenues and earnings growth in fiscal year 2013.”
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.