No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
nternational Game Technology strong quarterly report
Friday November 9, 2012 : STRONG PERFORMANCE IN IGT QUARTERLY RESULTS
Strong boost from Interactive business area
International Game Technology delivered a strong performance in its quarterly earnings report this week. Interactive and strong sales in the replacement of slot machines led to better-than-expected fourth quarter earnings causing a spike in the Company's share price.
Fourth Quarter Highlights (compared to last year’s fourth quarter) include:
- Total revenues increased 17 percent to $631 million
- North America machine revenue increased 52 percent
- GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations increased 65 percent to $0.33
- Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 58 percent to $0.38
- Sold 8,500 North America replacement units, up 67 percent
Fiscal 2012 Highlights (compared to last year) include:
- Total revenues increased 10 percent to $2.15 billion
- Interactive revenues increased 293 percent to $144 million
- Shipped 44,200 total units, an increase of 23 percent
- North America average machine sales price increased 2 percent to $14,500
- Returned $546 million to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases
- Delivered third consecutive year of double-digit growth in adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations
IGT Interactive's (IGTi) DoubleDown acquisition is paying off nicely. Key highlights of Social and Interactive business areas in the fourth quarter include:
- Revenue of $53.9 million, a 302 percent increase (Q4/2011: $13.4 Million)
- Total Gross Margin of 62 percent, up 22 percent (Q4/2011: 22 percent)
- Social gaming revenues increased 20 percent sequentially to $36 million, primarily driven by an increase in both daily active users and bookings per daily active user.
- Gross Margin on social gaming of 61 percent
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 1.4 million in the fourth quarter, an increase of 4 percent compared to the prior sequential quarter.
- Interactive revenue $18.1 million, up 35 percent (Q4/2011: $13.4 million)
- Gross Margin on interactive of 65 percent, up 27 percent (Q4/2011: 51 percent)
“Our strong fourth quarter financial results serve to highlight a very solid fiscal year 2012 for IGT. In the quarter, we leveraged our industry-leading content to increase revenues, ship share, margins and prices in our core North American business,” said Patti Hart, chief executive officer of IGT.
“For the full year, we increased total revenues by 10 percent, improved adjusted earnings per share by 12 percent, improved global machine shipments by 23 percent, and more than tripled our interactive revenues.
"We continue to effectively manage the distribution of our products to a diverse set of customers and we are well positioned to continue generating even greater revenues and earnings growth in fiscal year 2013.”
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.