No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
nternational Game Technology strong quarterly report
Friday November 9, 2012 : STRONG PERFORMANCE IN IGT QUARTERLY RESULTS
Strong boost from Interactive business area
International Game Technology delivered a strong performance in its quarterly earnings report this week. Interactive and strong sales in the replacement of slot machines led to better-than-expected fourth quarter earnings causing a spike in the Company's share price.
Fourth Quarter Highlights (compared to last year’s fourth quarter) include:
- Total revenues increased 17 percent to $631 million
- North America machine revenue increased 52 percent
- GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations increased 65 percent to $0.33
- Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 58 percent to $0.38
- Sold 8,500 North America replacement units, up 67 percent
Fiscal 2012 Highlights (compared to last year) include:
- Total revenues increased 10 percent to $2.15 billion
- Interactive revenues increased 293 percent to $144 million
- Shipped 44,200 total units, an increase of 23 percent
- North America average machine sales price increased 2 percent to $14,500
- Returned $546 million to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases
- Delivered third consecutive year of double-digit growth in adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations
IGT Interactive's (IGTi) DoubleDown acquisition is paying off nicely. Key highlights of Social and Interactive business areas in the fourth quarter include:
- Revenue of $53.9 million, a 302 percent increase (Q4/2011: $13.4 Million)
- Total Gross Margin of 62 percent, up 22 percent (Q4/2011: 22 percent)
- Social gaming revenues increased 20 percent sequentially to $36 million, primarily driven by an increase in both daily active users and bookings per daily active user.
- Gross Margin on social gaming of 61 percent
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 1.4 million in the fourth quarter, an increase of 4 percent compared to the prior sequential quarter.
- Interactive revenue $18.1 million, up 35 percent (Q4/2011: $13.4 million)
- Gross Margin on interactive of 65 percent, up 27 percent (Q4/2011: 51 percent)
“Our strong fourth quarter financial results serve to highlight a very solid fiscal year 2012 for IGT. In the quarter, we leveraged our industry-leading content to increase revenues, ship share, margins and prices in our core North American business,” said Patti Hart, chief executive officer of IGT.
“For the full year, we increased total revenues by 10 percent, improved adjusted earnings per share by 12 percent, improved global machine shipments by 23 percent, and more than tripled our interactive revenues.
"We continue to effectively manage the distribution of our products to a diverse set of customers and we are well positioned to continue generating even greater revenues and earnings growth in fiscal year 2013.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.