No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
WEAK FISCAL Q2-2014 RESULTS FROM I.G.T.
Wednesday April 23 ,2014 : WEAK FISCAL Q2-2014 RESULTS FROM I.G.T.
Social gaming continues to grow, but group numbers are disappointing.
International Game Technology's operating results for the second quarter ended March 31, 2014 show continued growth in the interactive division, but rather dismal numbers from the diverse group as a whole.
* Total revenues fell 15 percent to $513 million
* GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations decreased 66 percent to $0.10
* Non-GAAP earnings excluded acquisition-related charges for DoubleDown, an impairment to certain receivables in Alabama, business realignment, and legal accruals.
* Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations declined 44 percent to $0.20
* Social gaming revenues in the interactive division of the company increased 27 percent to $69 million and average bookings per daily active user grew 16 percent to 43 US cents.
* The company returned $27 million to shareholders in the form of dividends
CEO Patti Hart said that management had taken decisive action to reduce IGT's cost structure and position the company for long-term earnings growth.
"Looking forward, we are confident that we will be able to leverage our leaner cost structure, substantial R&D investments and premium brands to drive shareholder value," she said.
The interactive division gave a positive aspect to the results:
* Social gaming revenues increased 27 percent to $69 million in the second quarter compared to the same period last year, and increased 6 percent sequentially, driven by an increase in both average daily active users and how much they spent on average.
* Average DAU were 1.8 million, an increase of 5 percent over the prior year quarter.
* Average bookings per DAU were $0.43, an increase of 16 percent over the same quarter last year.
* DoubleDown DAUs reached 1,775 - up 5 percent compared with the same quater last year
* Overall revenues from the interactive division topped $79.8 million (Q2-2013: $66.7 million) - a 20 percent improvement.
*Social gaming, primarily DoubleDown Casino, delivered $68.8 million in revenues (Q2-2013: $54.3 million)
* IGTi contributed $11 million (Q2-2013: $ 12.4 million - a decline of 11 percent
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.