No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
WEAK FISCAL Q2-2014 RESULTS FROM I.G.T.
Wednesday April 23 ,2014 : WEAK FISCAL Q2-2014 RESULTS FROM I.G.T.
Social gaming continues to grow, but group numbers are disappointing.
International Game Technology's operating results for the second quarter ended March 31, 2014 show continued growth in the interactive division, but rather dismal numbers from the diverse group as a whole.
* Total revenues fell 15 percent to $513 million
* GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations decreased 66 percent to $0.10
* Non-GAAP earnings excluded acquisition-related charges for DoubleDown, an impairment to certain receivables in Alabama, business realignment, and legal accruals.
* Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations declined 44 percent to $0.20
* Social gaming revenues in the interactive division of the company increased 27 percent to $69 million and average bookings per daily active user grew 16 percent to 43 US cents.
* The company returned $27 million to shareholders in the form of dividends
CEO Patti Hart said that management had taken decisive action to reduce IGT's cost structure and position the company for long-term earnings growth.
"Looking forward, we are confident that we will be able to leverage our leaner cost structure, substantial R&D investments and premium brands to drive shareholder value," she said.
The interactive division gave a positive aspect to the results:
* Social gaming revenues increased 27 percent to $69 million in the second quarter compared to the same period last year, and increased 6 percent sequentially, driven by an increase in both average daily active users and how much they spent on average.
* Average DAU were 1.8 million, an increase of 5 percent over the prior year quarter.
* Average bookings per DAU were $0.43, an increase of 16 percent over the same quarter last year.
* DoubleDown DAUs reached 1,775 - up 5 percent compared with the same quater last year
* Overall revenues from the interactive division topped $79.8 million (Q2-2013: $66.7 million) - a 20 percent improvement.
*Social gaming, primarily DoubleDown Casino, delivered $68.8 million in revenues (Q2-2013: $54.3 million)
* IGTi contributed $11 million (Q2-2013: $ 12.4 million - a decline of 11 percent
Gambling News :
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.