No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
WEAK FISCAL Q2-2014 RESULTS FROM I.G.T.
Wednesday April 23 ,2014 : WEAK FISCAL Q2-2014 RESULTS FROM I.G.T.
Social gaming continues to grow, but group numbers are disappointing.
International Game Technology's operating results for the second quarter ended March 31, 2014 show continued growth in the interactive division, but rather dismal numbers from the diverse group as a whole.
* Total revenues fell 15 percent to $513 million
* GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations decreased 66 percent to $0.10
* Non-GAAP earnings excluded acquisition-related charges for DoubleDown, an impairment to certain receivables in Alabama, business realignment, and legal accruals.
* Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations declined 44 percent to $0.20
* Social gaming revenues in the interactive division of the company increased 27 percent to $69 million and average bookings per daily active user grew 16 percent to 43 US cents.
* The company returned $27 million to shareholders in the form of dividends
CEO Patti Hart said that management had taken decisive action to reduce IGT's cost structure and position the company for long-term earnings growth.
"Looking forward, we are confident that we will be able to leverage our leaner cost structure, substantial R&D investments and premium brands to drive shareholder value," she said.
The interactive division gave a positive aspect to the results:
* Social gaming revenues increased 27 percent to $69 million in the second quarter compared to the same period last year, and increased 6 percent sequentially, driven by an increase in both average daily active users and how much they spent on average.
* Average DAU were 1.8 million, an increase of 5 percent over the prior year quarter.
* Average bookings per DAU were $0.43, an increase of 16 percent over the same quarter last year.
* DoubleDown DAUs reached 1,775 - up 5 percent compared with the same quater last year
* Overall revenues from the interactive division topped $79.8 million (Q2-2013: $66.7 million) - a 20 percent improvement.
*Social gaming, primarily DoubleDown Casino, delivered $68.8 million in revenues (Q2-2013: $54.3 million)
* IGTi contributed $11 million (Q2-2013: $ 12.4 million - a decline of 11 percent
Gambling News :
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.