No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
WEAK FISCAL Q2-2014 RESULTS FROM I.G.T.
Wednesday April 23 ,2014 : WEAK FISCAL Q2-2014 RESULTS FROM I.G.T.
Social gaming continues to grow, but group numbers are disappointing.
International Game Technology's operating results for the second quarter ended March 31, 2014 show continued growth in the interactive division, but rather dismal numbers from the diverse group as a whole.
* Total revenues fell 15 percent to $513 million
* GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations decreased 66 percent to $0.10
* Non-GAAP earnings excluded acquisition-related charges for DoubleDown, an impairment to certain receivables in Alabama, business realignment, and legal accruals.
* Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations declined 44 percent to $0.20
* Social gaming revenues in the interactive division of the company increased 27 percent to $69 million and average bookings per daily active user grew 16 percent to 43 US cents.
* The company returned $27 million to shareholders in the form of dividends
CEO Patti Hart said that management had taken decisive action to reduce IGT's cost structure and position the company for long-term earnings growth.
"Looking forward, we are confident that we will be able to leverage our leaner cost structure, substantial R&D investments and premium brands to drive shareholder value," she said.
The interactive division gave a positive aspect to the results:
* Social gaming revenues increased 27 percent to $69 million in the second quarter compared to the same period last year, and increased 6 percent sequentially, driven by an increase in both average daily active users and how much they spent on average.
* Average DAU were 1.8 million, an increase of 5 percent over the prior year quarter.
* Average bookings per DAU were $0.43, an increase of 16 percent over the same quarter last year.
* DoubleDown DAUs reached 1,775 - up 5 percent compared with the same quater last year
* Overall revenues from the interactive division topped $79.8 million (Q2-2013: $66.7 million) - a 20 percent improvement.
*Social gaming, primarily DoubleDown Casino, delivered $68.8 million in revenues (Q2-2013: $54.3 million)
* IGTi contributed $11 million (Q2-2013: $ 12.4 million - a decline of 11 percent
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.