No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
International Game Technology Q4 Earnings
Friday November 7,2014 : I.G.T. FY AND FISCAL Q4 RESULTS POSTED
Interactive division continues to flourish with social gaming revenue up 28 percent.
International Game Technology has posted what will be its last FY report before being acquired by GTech, with total revenues declining but the interactive division maintaining growth.
Fiscal 2014 results (compared to last year) show:
* Total revenue fell 12 percent to $2.1 billion due to declines in product sales and gaming operations, partially offset by an increase in social gaming revenue;
* Social gaming revenue was up 28 percent to $281 million, with average bookings per daily active user growing 16 percent to $0.43;
* Free cash flow for the year decreased 67 percent to $111 million due to investment to extend land-based licensing rights for popular land games, along with rights to include social gaming and online real-money wagering in the U.S;
* Debt obligations decreased by $325 million due to the maturity of the company's $800 million convertible notes on May 1, 2014;
* Outstanding borrowings under IGT's revolving credit facility were $525 million as of September 30, 2014.
* Adjusted EPS down 14 percent over the year to $1.09;
* The company returned $319 million to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends;
For its fourth quarter, the company reported:
* Revenues down 15 percent to $537 million;
* Social gaming revenue rose 22 percent to $75 million, with average bookings per daily active user up 15 percent to $0.46;
* Fourth quarter operating expenses reduced by 13 percent to $204 million compared to the prior year quarter due to lower selling, general and administrative, research and development, and acquisition-related expenses;
* Operating cash flow was $138 million in the fourth quarter on net income of $71 million;
* Adjusted EPS up 23 percent to $0.37;
CEO Patti Hart said in a statement:
"Our focus on profitability resulted in significant improvements in our gross margins for the year, and in our gross and operating margins for the fourth quarter, in large part due to cost saving actions we took earlier this year.
"While we continue to see muted demand in our core business, our DoubleDown Casino business drove 28 percent revenue growth for the full year while maintaining industry- leading player monetization rates and growing daily active users."
IGT's interactive division operations continued to perform well in Q4:
* Social gaming revenue increased 22 percent to $75 million compared to the prior year quarter, driven by increases in both average DAU and bookings per DAU;
* Mobile revenue comprised 36 percent of total bookings in the fourth quarter and increased 62 percent compared to the prior year period;
* Average DAU were 1.8 million, an increase of 7 percent over the prior year quarter;
* Average MAU over Q4 were 5.7 million, a fall of 15 percent compared to the prior year quarter, primarily due to increased marketing efforts to procure higher-quality players;
* Average bookings per DAU in the fourth quarter were $0.46, an increase of 15 percent over the same quarter last year.
Hart commented that IGT will not provide financial guidance for fiscal year 2015. The company has entered into a definitive merger agreement with GTech S.p.A. for the acquisition of IGT for $6.4 billion, comprised of $4.7 billion in cash and stock and the assumption of $1.7 billion in net debt. The transaction is currently expected to be completed in the first half of calendar 2015.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.