No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
International Game Technology Q4 Earnings
Friday November 7,2014 : I.G.T. FY AND FISCAL Q4 RESULTS POSTED
Interactive division continues to flourish with social gaming revenue up 28 percent.
International Game Technology has posted what will be its last FY report before being acquired by GTech, with total revenues declining but the interactive division maintaining growth.
Fiscal 2014 results (compared to last year) show:
* Total revenue fell 12 percent to $2.1 billion due to declines in product sales and gaming operations, partially offset by an increase in social gaming revenue;
* Social gaming revenue was up 28 percent to $281 million, with average bookings per daily active user growing 16 percent to $0.43;
* Free cash flow for the year decreased 67 percent to $111 million due to investment to extend land-based licensing rights for popular land games, along with rights to include social gaming and online real-money wagering in the U.S;
* Debt obligations decreased by $325 million due to the maturity of the company's $800 million convertible notes on May 1, 2014;
* Outstanding borrowings under IGT's revolving credit facility were $525 million as of September 30, 2014.
* Adjusted EPS down 14 percent over the year to $1.09;
* The company returned $319 million to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends;
For its fourth quarter, the company reported:
* Revenues down 15 percent to $537 million;
* Social gaming revenue rose 22 percent to $75 million, with average bookings per daily active user up 15 percent to $0.46;
* Fourth quarter operating expenses reduced by 13 percent to $204 million compared to the prior year quarter due to lower selling, general and administrative, research and development, and acquisition-related expenses;
* Operating cash flow was $138 million in the fourth quarter on net income of $71 million;
* Adjusted EPS up 23 percent to $0.37;
CEO Patti Hart said in a statement:
"Our focus on profitability resulted in significant improvements in our gross margins for the year, and in our gross and operating margins for the fourth quarter, in large part due to cost saving actions we took earlier this year.
"While we continue to see muted demand in our core business, our DoubleDown Casino business drove 28 percent revenue growth for the full year while maintaining industry- leading player monetization rates and growing daily active users."
IGT's interactive division operations continued to perform well in Q4:
* Social gaming revenue increased 22 percent to $75 million compared to the prior year quarter, driven by increases in both average DAU and bookings per DAU;
* Mobile revenue comprised 36 percent of total bookings in the fourth quarter and increased 62 percent compared to the prior year period;
* Average DAU were 1.8 million, an increase of 7 percent over the prior year quarter;
* Average MAU over Q4 were 5.7 million, a fall of 15 percent compared to the prior year quarter, primarily due to increased marketing efforts to procure higher-quality players;
* Average bookings per DAU in the fourth quarter were $0.46, an increase of 15 percent over the same quarter last year.
Hart commented that IGT will not provide financial guidance for fiscal year 2015. The company has entered into a definitive merger agreement with GTech S.p.A. for the acquisition of IGT for $6.4 billion, comprised of $4.7 billion in cash and stock and the assumption of $1.7 billion in net debt. The transaction is currently expected to be completed in the first half of calendar 2015.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.