No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
IGT Revenues UP
Thursday November 7,2013 REVENUES UP AT I.G.T.
Social gaming helps boost Q4 income.
The U.S. land and online gambling company International Game Technology has posted its Q4-2013 results, highlighting the following achievements for fiscal 2013:
* Total revenues increased 9 percent over the same period last year to $2.34 billion, with social gaming a major contributor.
* Social gaming revenues increased 151 percent to $219 million and average bookings per daily active user grew 42 percent to $0.37
* Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 22 percent to $1.27
* Returned $270 million to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends
* Company intends to enter into a $200 million accelerated share repurchase agreement, further demonstrating its continued commitment to shareholder returns.
* For fiscal 2013, North American revenue increased 12 percent to $1.84 billion and international revenue was flat at $507 million.
* Free cash flow increased 41 percent to $335 million due to lower capital expenditures in gaming operations.
Results for the interactive division of the company included:
* Social gaming revenues increased 72 percent to $61 million in the fourth quarter compared to the prior year quarter, primarily driven by an increase in both average daily average users.
* Average DAU on DoubleDown operations were 1.7 million, an increase of 20 percent over the prior year quarter.
* Average mointhly average users were 6.7 million, an increase of 32 percent compared to the prior year quarter.
* Average bookings per DAU was $0.40, an increase of 43 percent over the same quarter last year.
IGT chief executive Patti Hart said:
"We continue to drive significant revenue and earnings per share growth through the successful execution of our strategy and disciplined approach to capital allocation. Our goal, as always, is to maximize our returns to shareholders through targeted share repurchases, consistent dividends and robust earnings growth."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.