No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
IGT Revenues UP
Thursday November 7,2013 REVENUES UP AT I.G.T.
Social gaming helps boost Q4 income.
The U.S. land and online gambling company International Game Technology has posted its Q4-2013 results, highlighting the following achievements for fiscal 2013:
* Total revenues increased 9 percent over the same period last year to $2.34 billion, with social gaming a major contributor.
* Social gaming revenues increased 151 percent to $219 million and average bookings per daily active user grew 42 percent to $0.37
* Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 22 percent to $1.27
* Returned $270 million to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends
* Company intends to enter into a $200 million accelerated share repurchase agreement, further demonstrating its continued commitment to shareholder returns.
* For fiscal 2013, North American revenue increased 12 percent to $1.84 billion and international revenue was flat at $507 million.
* Free cash flow increased 41 percent to $335 million due to lower capital expenditures in gaming operations.
Results for the interactive division of the company included:
* Social gaming revenues increased 72 percent to $61 million in the fourth quarter compared to the prior year quarter, primarily driven by an increase in both average daily average users.
* Average DAU on DoubleDown operations were 1.7 million, an increase of 20 percent over the prior year quarter.
* Average mointhly average users were 6.7 million, an increase of 32 percent compared to the prior year quarter.
* Average bookings per DAU was $0.40, an increase of 43 percent over the same quarter last year.
IGT chief executive Patti Hart said:
"We continue to drive significant revenue and earnings per share growth through the successful execution of our strategy and disciplined approach to capital allocation. Our goal, as always, is to maximize our returns to shareholders through targeted share repurchases, consistent dividends and robust earnings growth."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.