No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
IGT Revenues UP
Thursday November 7,2013 REVENUES UP AT I.G.T.
Social gaming helps boost Q4 income.
The U.S. land and online gambling company International Game Technology has posted its Q4-2013 results, highlighting the following achievements for fiscal 2013:
* Total revenues increased 9 percent over the same period last year to $2.34 billion, with social gaming a major contributor.
* Social gaming revenues increased 151 percent to $219 million and average bookings per daily active user grew 42 percent to $0.37
* Adjusted earnings per share from continuing operations increased 22 percent to $1.27
* Returned $270 million to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends
* Company intends to enter into a $200 million accelerated share repurchase agreement, further demonstrating its continued commitment to shareholder returns.
* For fiscal 2013, North American revenue increased 12 percent to $1.84 billion and international revenue was flat at $507 million.
* Free cash flow increased 41 percent to $335 million due to lower capital expenditures in gaming operations.
Results for the interactive division of the company included:
* Social gaming revenues increased 72 percent to $61 million in the fourth quarter compared to the prior year quarter, primarily driven by an increase in both average daily average users.
* Average DAU on DoubleDown operations were 1.7 million, an increase of 20 percent over the prior year quarter.
* Average mointhly average users were 6.7 million, an increase of 32 percent compared to the prior year quarter.
* Average bookings per DAU was $0.40, an increase of 43 percent over the same quarter last year.
IGT chief executive Patti Hart said:
"We continue to drive significant revenue and earnings per share growth through the successful execution of our strategy and disciplined approach to capital allocation. Our goal, as always, is to maximize our returns to shareholders through targeted share repurchases, consistent dividends and robust earnings growth."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.