No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
IGT Revenues Up
Wednesday July 25,2012 : INTERACTIVE BUSINESS HELPS BOOST IGT THIRD QUARTER
Double Down acquisition starts to pay its way.
International Game Technology's third quarter results posted Tuesday show that the company's increasing presence in the online and interactive environment is starting to pay dividends, boosting revenues.
The primarily land casino supply company highlighted the following Q3 2012 numbers, comparing these with the same period in 2011:
* Revenues increased 9 percent to $533 million in the third quarter, primarily due to the interactive businesses and North America machine sales.
* Gaming operations revenues increased 13 percent to $301 million in the third quarter, primarily due to increases in the interactive businesses. Excluding the interactive businesses, revenues were flat.
* Revenue from product sales rose 5 percent to $231.6 million
* Net income fell 49 percent to $46.9 million.
* A 40 percent increase in total operating expenses to $207.1 million was mostly attributable to interactive operations.
* Gross margin decreased to 59 percent from 62 percent in the third quarter, primarily due to the inclusion of the interactive businesses and lower MegaJackpots yields.
* Excluding the positive impact from the interactive businesses, average revenue per unit per day in the third quarter was $50.20, down 4 percent sequentially and 7 percent over the prior year quarter, mainly due to lower MegaJackpots yields and a higher mix of lower-yielding units in the installed base.
* Double Down bookings per daily user were $0.25 in the third quarter compared to $0.24 in the second quarter subsequent to acquisition.
* Double Down monthly users were 5.2 million as of June 30, 2012, a decrease of 7 percent when compared to March 31, 2012.
Patti Hart, CEO of IGT, commented: “Our third quarter revenue growth and strong cash flows are reflective of our diverse business model. Against the backdrop of an inconsistent global economic recovery, we are generally pleased with this quarter’s results and remain on track to meet our fiscal year 2012 financial goals.
“The recent announcement of our $1 billion share repurchase is further evidence of our confidence in the outlook for IGT.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.