No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bwin.Party interim statement For July to mid-October 2014
Thursday October 16,2014 : ANOTHER MEDIOCRE QUARTER FROM BWIN.PARTY
But online and mobile sports betting again a bright spot.
The Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment gambling group released an interim management statement for the period July to mid-October 2014 Thursday, presenting a continuing picture of mediocre performance with the occasional bright spot.
The more positive aspects of the report showed online and mobile sportsbetting revenues up 11 percent in the third quarter, and revenue from nationally regulated and/or taxed markets up 10 percent year-on-year, representing 56 percent of total revenue (Q3-2013: 53 percent), although revenue from other markets was down 6 percent year-on-year.
KPIs in the report include:
* Total revenue in Q3 2014 up 2 percent to Euro 148.7 million (Q3-2013: Euro 145.7 million);
* Sports betting revenue of $58.8 million (Q3-2013: Euro 52.9 million); higher gross win margin of 10.6 percent (Q3-2013: 9.1 percent);
* Online casino net revenue down 3 percent with higher cross-sell from sports offset by a soft poker performance and the withdrawal from the Greek market; amount wagered increased by 8 percent to Euro 1,784.2 million (Q3-2013: Euro 1,650.3 million);
* Online poker net revenue plunged 25 percent to Euro 17.5 million (Q3-2013: Euro 23.3 million);
* Online bingo net revenue down 1 percent to Euro 12.1 million (Q3-2013: Euro 12.2 million) with solid UK performance offset by weakness in Italy;
* Other revenue up an impressive 64 percent to Euro 11.8 million (Q-2013: Euro 7.2 million) with strong performances by Kalixa, network services, WPT and InterTrader;
* Mobile and touch represented 23 percent of gross gaming revenue, well up on Q3-2013 (13percent);
* 26 new online casino games added in the third quarter, six of which are available on mobile;
* Successful integration of the group's technology platforms in France;
* Launch of Bwin's ‘Combi+’ sports betting product;
* As at 30 September 2014, the group had cash (and cash equivalents) plus short-term investments of Euro 187 million; processor receivables of Euro 32 million, less bank borrowings of Euro 69.5 million and client liabilities (including progressive prize pools) of Euro 114.2 million, resulting in net company cash of Euro 35.3 million (30 June 2014: Euro 50.9 million).
Norbert Teufelberger, CEO, said:
“Our overall revenue performance in the third quarter was in-line with our expectations whilst clean EBITDA margins have benefited from our previously announced cost savings. We continue to make good progress on expanding our mobile footprint and our presence in nationally regulated and/or taxed markets and we remain confident about the full year outlook.
“Our transition to a label-led organisation structure is well-advanced and we remain on course to achieve our target of Euro 15 million of incremental savings next year.
“As we enter the seasonally strong fourth quarter we are continuing to launch a number of new products including the latest version of our mobile sports product that will also include embedded casino games.”
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.