No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bwin.Party interim statement For July to mid-October 2014
Thursday October 16,2014 : ANOTHER MEDIOCRE QUARTER FROM BWIN.PARTY
But online and mobile sports betting again a bright spot.
The Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment gambling group released an interim management statement for the period July to mid-October 2014 Thursday, presenting a continuing picture of mediocre performance with the occasional bright spot.
The more positive aspects of the report showed online and mobile sportsbetting revenues up 11 percent in the third quarter, and revenue from nationally regulated and/or taxed markets up 10 percent year-on-year, representing 56 percent of total revenue (Q3-2013: 53 percent), although revenue from other markets was down 6 percent year-on-year.
KPIs in the report include:
* Total revenue in Q3 2014 up 2 percent to Euro 148.7 million (Q3-2013: Euro 145.7 million);
* Sports betting revenue of $58.8 million (Q3-2013: Euro 52.9 million); higher gross win margin of 10.6 percent (Q3-2013: 9.1 percent);
* Online casino net revenue down 3 percent with higher cross-sell from sports offset by a soft poker performance and the withdrawal from the Greek market; amount wagered increased by 8 percent to Euro 1,784.2 million (Q3-2013: Euro 1,650.3 million);
* Online poker net revenue plunged 25 percent to Euro 17.5 million (Q3-2013: Euro 23.3 million);
* Online bingo net revenue down 1 percent to Euro 12.1 million (Q3-2013: Euro 12.2 million) with solid UK performance offset by weakness in Italy;
* Other revenue up an impressive 64 percent to Euro 11.8 million (Q-2013: Euro 7.2 million) with strong performances by Kalixa, network services, WPT and InterTrader;
* Mobile and touch represented 23 percent of gross gaming revenue, well up on Q3-2013 (13percent);
* 26 new online casino games added in the third quarter, six of which are available on mobile;
* Successful integration of the group's technology platforms in France;
* Launch of Bwin's ‘Combi+’ sports betting product;
* As at 30 September 2014, the group had cash (and cash equivalents) plus short-term investments of Euro 187 million; processor receivables of Euro 32 million, less bank borrowings of Euro 69.5 million and client liabilities (including progressive prize pools) of Euro 114.2 million, resulting in net company cash of Euro 35.3 million (30 June 2014: Euro 50.9 million).
Norbert Teufelberger, CEO, said:
“Our overall revenue performance in the third quarter was in-line with our expectations whilst clean EBITDA margins have benefited from our previously announced cost savings. We continue to make good progress on expanding our mobile footprint and our presence in nationally regulated and/or taxed markets and we remain confident about the full year outlook.
“Our transition to a label-led organisation structure is well-advanced and we remain on course to achieve our target of Euro 15 million of incremental savings next year.
“As we enter the seasonally strong fourth quarter we are continuing to launch a number of new products including the latest version of our mobile sports product that will also include embedded casino games.”
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.