No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bwin.Party interim statement For July to mid-October 2014
Thursday October 16,2014 : ANOTHER MEDIOCRE QUARTER FROM BWIN.PARTY
But online and mobile sports betting again a bright spot.
The Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment gambling group released an interim management statement for the period July to mid-October 2014 Thursday, presenting a continuing picture of mediocre performance with the occasional bright spot.
The more positive aspects of the report showed online and mobile sportsbetting revenues up 11 percent in the third quarter, and revenue from nationally regulated and/or taxed markets up 10 percent year-on-year, representing 56 percent of total revenue (Q3-2013: 53 percent), although revenue from other markets was down 6 percent year-on-year.
KPIs in the report include:
* Total revenue in Q3 2014 up 2 percent to Euro 148.7 million (Q3-2013: Euro 145.7 million);
* Sports betting revenue of $58.8 million (Q3-2013: Euro 52.9 million); higher gross win margin of 10.6 percent (Q3-2013: 9.1 percent);
* Online casino net revenue down 3 percent with higher cross-sell from sports offset by a soft poker performance and the withdrawal from the Greek market; amount wagered increased by 8 percent to Euro 1,784.2 million (Q3-2013: Euro 1,650.3 million);
* Online poker net revenue plunged 25 percent to Euro 17.5 million (Q3-2013: Euro 23.3 million);
* Online bingo net revenue down 1 percent to Euro 12.1 million (Q3-2013: Euro 12.2 million) with solid UK performance offset by weakness in Italy;
* Other revenue up an impressive 64 percent to Euro 11.8 million (Q-2013: Euro 7.2 million) with strong performances by Kalixa, network services, WPT and InterTrader;
* Mobile and touch represented 23 percent of gross gaming revenue, well up on Q3-2013 (13percent);
* 26 new online casino games added in the third quarter, six of which are available on mobile;
* Successful integration of the group's technology platforms in France;
* Launch of Bwin's ‘Combi+’ sports betting product;
* As at 30 September 2014, the group had cash (and cash equivalents) plus short-term investments of Euro 187 million; processor receivables of Euro 32 million, less bank borrowings of Euro 69.5 million and client liabilities (including progressive prize pools) of Euro 114.2 million, resulting in net company cash of Euro 35.3 million (30 June 2014: Euro 50.9 million).
Norbert Teufelberger, CEO, said:
“Our overall revenue performance in the third quarter was in-line with our expectations whilst clean EBITDA margins have benefited from our previously announced cost savings. We continue to make good progress on expanding our mobile footprint and our presence in nationally regulated and/or taxed markets and we remain confident about the full year outlook.
“Our transition to a label-led organisation structure is well-advanced and we remain on course to achieve our target of Euro 15 million of incremental savings next year.
“As we enter the seasonally strong fourth quarter we are continuing to launch a number of new products including the latest version of our mobile sports product that will also include embedded casino games.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.