No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bwin.Party interim statement For July to mid-October 2014
Thursday October 16,2014 : ANOTHER MEDIOCRE QUARTER FROM BWIN.PARTY
But online and mobile sports betting again a bright spot.
The Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment gambling group released an interim management statement for the period July to mid-October 2014 Thursday, presenting a continuing picture of mediocre performance with the occasional bright spot.
The more positive aspects of the report showed online and mobile sportsbetting revenues up 11 percent in the third quarter, and revenue from nationally regulated and/or taxed markets up 10 percent year-on-year, representing 56 percent of total revenue (Q3-2013: 53 percent), although revenue from other markets was down 6 percent year-on-year.
KPIs in the report include:
* Total revenue in Q3 2014 up 2 percent to Euro 148.7 million (Q3-2013: Euro 145.7 million);
* Sports betting revenue of $58.8 million (Q3-2013: Euro 52.9 million); higher gross win margin of 10.6 percent (Q3-2013: 9.1 percent);
* Online casino net revenue down 3 percent with higher cross-sell from sports offset by a soft poker performance and the withdrawal from the Greek market; amount wagered increased by 8 percent to Euro 1,784.2 million (Q3-2013: Euro 1,650.3 million);
* Online poker net revenue plunged 25 percent to Euro 17.5 million (Q3-2013: Euro 23.3 million);
* Online bingo net revenue down 1 percent to Euro 12.1 million (Q3-2013: Euro 12.2 million) with solid UK performance offset by weakness in Italy;
* Other revenue up an impressive 64 percent to Euro 11.8 million (Q-2013: Euro 7.2 million) with strong performances by Kalixa, network services, WPT and InterTrader;
* Mobile and touch represented 23 percent of gross gaming revenue, well up on Q3-2013 (13percent);
* 26 new online casino games added in the third quarter, six of which are available on mobile;
* Successful integration of the group's technology platforms in France;
* Launch of Bwin's ‘Combi+’ sports betting product;
* As at 30 September 2014, the group had cash (and cash equivalents) plus short-term investments of Euro 187 million; processor receivables of Euro 32 million, less bank borrowings of Euro 69.5 million and client liabilities (including progressive prize pools) of Euro 114.2 million, resulting in net company cash of Euro 35.3 million (30 June 2014: Euro 50.9 million).
Norbert Teufelberger, CEO, said:
“Our overall revenue performance in the third quarter was in-line with our expectations whilst clean EBITDA margins have benefited from our previously announced cost savings. We continue to make good progress on expanding our mobile footprint and our presence in nationally regulated and/or taxed markets and we remain confident about the full year outlook.
“Our transition to a label-led organisation structure is well-advanced and we remain on course to achieve our target of Euro 15 million of incremental savings next year.
“As we enter the seasonally strong fourth quarter we are continuing to launch a number of new products including the latest version of our mobile sports product that will also include embedded casino games.”
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.