No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
isildur1 Speaks On Brian Townsend hand history Sharing
12/23/09 - The respected poker publication Poker News achieved a major industry publishing coup this week, tracking down and interviewing the mysterious Swedish high stakes online poker player Isildur1 on the controversy created by Brian Townsend's analysis of his playing style.
The question on everyone's lips, 'who is Isildur1'? remained unanswered however as the editor in chief of Poker News, Matthew Parvis, respected the player's request that he remain anonymous.
Isildur1 exploded onto the online poker scene in September, lighting up the nosebleed tables on Full Tilt Poker with an aggressive style and a multi-million dollar bankroll that saw him hold his own against some of the biggest names in online poker, with millions crossing the virtual tables.
However, the audacious Swede appeared to hit a bad patch earlier this month which saw his bankroll devastated and his relegation to the smaller stakes tables. Among several beneficiaries of his misfortune were Cardrunner instructors Brian Townsend, Cole South, and the biggest winner of all, Brian Hastings.
Hastings created a publicity stir with his multi-million dollar hammering of Isildur1, leading to an interview with ESPN in which he disclosed that there had been some discussion and an exchange of information on Isildur1's playing style. This was followed by Townsend admitting on his blog that he had assembled some 50 000 hands of play against Isildur1 and analysed it in order to take the high roller down.
That sort of conduct lead to Townsend's suspension for a month by Full Tilt, because it is in conflict with site rules that read: "The use of shared hand histories provides detailed information on opponents a player has little or no personal experience playing against, and is deemed to be an unfair advantage. Violating this policy is subject to the maximum penalties for prohibited software use"
Do you play Poker. Be sure to check out our Poker Bonus Page for the highest online poker bonuses around.
In his interview with Parvis, Isildur1 commented along the following lines:
* He does not plan to reveal his identity anytime soon
* He had absolutely no idea that information on his playing style had been exchanged and analysed.
* Prior to his over $4 million losing session against Hastings, he had played a little NLHE and PLO against the Cardrunners pro, but his experience against him had been limited.
* He had played more with Townsend and South, whom he said were "always waiting for me".
* In the mammoth losing session with Hastings, the Swede said he had felt that "something was wrong," with everything he did turning against him. "Every time I tried to pull off a bluff of some kind, it felt as if it was being picked off," the Swede told Parvis.
"At the time, I just thought it was crazy luck, but now, knowing they shared a lot of their analysis of hand histories with each other, it makes a lot more sense. I feel like Hastings, and even South and Townsend when we played the last few times, had an advantage over me."
* He has not complained to Full Tilt Poker yet, but given the recent revelations intends to do so.
* He was not aware of the Full Tilt 'shared hand histories' rule, but this would be useful in submitting a complaint. "I think I am going to put through a formal complaint, as I think this is a case where the sharing of hand histories directly affected the match I played with Brian [Hastings]" he said.
* The disclosures by Townsend persuade Isildur1 that he deserves to get something back, as the reported actions had given Hastings a significant edge that he could not have known about or adjusted to.
* Isildur1 poses the question: "...how can I be sure that all three of them [Townsend, South and Hastings] did not have input on the hands while we were playing?"
* He has never studied hand histories, studied books, or watched videos. "I always have just played poker and played with every player who wanted to play me. To be honest, I never even studied my own hand histories," he told Poker News.
* He plans to lay low for now, submitting a complaint to Full Tilt Poker and eschewing action on the site until he has received a response.
Parvis makes the point that Cardrunners was invited to give its perspective on the issue, but the offer was declined.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.