No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
JDIGITAL ANALYSES SPANISH MARKET
Sunday March 03,2013 : JDIGITAL ANALYSES SPANISH MARKET
Stringent tax and other conditions make profitability a challenge
The Spanish operator association of digital gaming, JDIGITAL's annual report, analysing the market along with the operation of licenced digital gaming companies carries some interesting nuggets relating to the Spanish market.
According to the association:
- Estimates that the online gambling industry spent 38 percent more, around Euro 125 million, on advertising following the regulation of the sector.
- Growth generated by the sector after regulation, as stated by the DGOJ, has experienced a monthly increase of 10 percent.
- Estimates that operator revenues in 2013 will reach Euro 225 million in terms of gross gaming revenue, based only on the current gambling forms of sportsbetting, poker, casino and bingo.
The association said it interprets the increase in ad spend as a positive development that creates value and benefits the economic activity of other business sectors, but operator costs concerning communication and advertising, combined with high taxes, means that online gambling operators are not yet able to achieve acceptable performance limits to keep a viable business in the country.
In summary of current licence holders in the online gambling market in Spain:
- Of the total 53 companies licensed in June 2012, 44 companies are currently active, representing 83 percent of the total.
- Noted that two companies Trade4win SA and Paddy Power Europe PLC relinquished their licences.
- 44 operators hold full licences, while 42 hold unique licences for different types of play. 30 operators offer poker, 21 bingo, 30 casino games and 20 betting.
- Of the 44 companies currently operating online, only 3 have Apps for play via mobile or tablet (Reel Spain/PokerStars, Betfair and Spread Your Wings Spain/Sportingbet), with the expectation that during 2013 remaining operators will expand this service, given its importance and the strengthening of this channel in Spain.
- Licenced online gambling operators are mostly foreign companies already operating in Spain prior to the regulation of gambling. 40 percent of licenced operators are Spanish.
In related news, following a meeting held between AVIFJO (Association of Victims of Fraud in Online Game), AUJO (Users Association Online Game), Poker Strategy, EducaPoker, Sphera Pokerviú and Sports, Enrique Alejo of the DGOJ said Poker Player International liquidity between Spain and Italy was certainly a possibility if not a likelihood by the end of 2013.
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.