No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
JDIGITAL ANALYSES SPANISH MARKET
Sunday March 03,2013 : JDIGITAL ANALYSES SPANISH MARKET
Stringent tax and other conditions make profitability a challenge
The Spanish operator association of digital gaming, JDIGITAL's annual report, analysing the market along with the operation of licenced digital gaming companies carries some interesting nuggets relating to the Spanish market.
According to the association:
- Estimates that the online gambling industry spent 38 percent more, around Euro 125 million, on advertising following the regulation of the sector.
- Growth generated by the sector after regulation, as stated by the DGOJ, has experienced a monthly increase of 10 percent.
- Estimates that operator revenues in 2013 will reach Euro 225 million in terms of gross gaming revenue, based only on the current gambling forms of sportsbetting, poker, casino and bingo.
The association said it interprets the increase in ad spend as a positive development that creates value and benefits the economic activity of other business sectors, but operator costs concerning communication and advertising, combined with high taxes, means that online gambling operators are not yet able to achieve acceptable performance limits to keep a viable business in the country.
In summary of current licence holders in the online gambling market in Spain:
- Of the total 53 companies licensed in June 2012, 44 companies are currently active, representing 83 percent of the total.
- Noted that two companies Trade4win SA and Paddy Power Europe PLC relinquished their licences.
- 44 operators hold full licences, while 42 hold unique licences for different types of play. 30 operators offer poker, 21 bingo, 30 casino games and 20 betting.
- Of the 44 companies currently operating online, only 3 have Apps for play via mobile or tablet (Reel Spain/PokerStars, Betfair and Spread Your Wings Spain/Sportingbet), with the expectation that during 2013 remaining operators will expand this service, given its importance and the strengthening of this channel in Spain.
- Licenced online gambling operators are mostly foreign companies already operating in Spain prior to the regulation of gambling. 40 percent of licenced operators are Spanish.
In related news, following a meeting held between AVIFJO (Association of Victims of Fraud in Online Game), AUJO (Users Association Online Game), Poker Strategy, EducaPoker, Sphera Pokerviú and Sports, Enrique Alejo of the DGOJ said Poker Player International liquidity between Spain and Italy was certainly a possibility if not a likelihood by the end of 2013.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.