No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
JDIGITAL ANALYSES SPANISH MARKET
Sunday March 03,2013 : JDIGITAL ANALYSES SPANISH MARKET
Stringent tax and other conditions make profitability a challenge
The Spanish operator association of digital gaming, JDIGITAL's annual report, analysing the market along with the operation of licenced digital gaming companies carries some interesting nuggets relating to the Spanish market.
According to the association:
- Estimates that the online gambling industry spent 38 percent more, around Euro 125 million, on advertising following the regulation of the sector.
- Growth generated by the sector after regulation, as stated by the DGOJ, has experienced a monthly increase of 10 percent.
- Estimates that operator revenues in 2013 will reach Euro 225 million in terms of gross gaming revenue, based only on the current gambling forms of sportsbetting, poker, casino and bingo.
The association said it interprets the increase in ad spend as a positive development that creates value and benefits the economic activity of other business sectors, but operator costs concerning communication and advertising, combined with high taxes, means that online gambling operators are not yet able to achieve acceptable performance limits to keep a viable business in the country.
In summary of current licence holders in the online gambling market in Spain:
- Of the total 53 companies licensed in June 2012, 44 companies are currently active, representing 83 percent of the total.
- Noted that two companies Trade4win SA and Paddy Power Europe PLC relinquished their licences.
- 44 operators hold full licences, while 42 hold unique licences for different types of play. 30 operators offer poker, 21 bingo, 30 casino games and 20 betting.
- Of the 44 companies currently operating online, only 3 have Apps for play via mobile or tablet (Reel Spain/PokerStars, Betfair and Spread Your Wings Spain/Sportingbet), with the expectation that during 2013 remaining operators will expand this service, given its importance and the strengthening of this channel in Spain.
- Licenced online gambling operators are mostly foreign companies already operating in Spain prior to the regulation of gambling. 40 percent of licenced operators are Spanish.
In related news, following a meeting held between AVIFJO (Association of Victims of Fraud in Online Game), AUJO (Users Association Online Game), Poker Strategy, EducaPoker, Sphera Pokerviú and Sports, Enrique Alejo of the DGOJ said Poker Player International liquidity between Spain and Italy was certainly a possibility if not a likelihood by the end of 2013.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.