No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New Jersey Gambling Regulator Comments on Jim Ryan
Friday November 21,2014 : NEW JERSEY REGULATOR COMMENTS ON PALA C.E.O.
Investigation has thus far found no evidence of wrongdoing by Jim Ryan during his tenure as CEO at UltimateBet parent Excapsa.
The UltimateBet software cheating scandal several years ago has turned up again like the proverbial bad penny, triggering an investigation by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement into the involvement of former Excapsa CEO Jim Ryan.
Excapsa was the parent group for UltimateBet, and paid heavy fines and player compensation following the ‘god mode’ online poker debacle which cheated thousands of players out of millions of dollars .
The New Jersey involvement flows from the application by the California tribe-owned firm Pala Interactive for permission to operate in the New Jersey market; Ryan is now chief executive officer of the new venture and his past is under the spotlight.
This week the DGE took the unusual step of publishing the results of its investigation into Ryan's management history, noting that enquiries have thus far found no evidence of complicity or wrongdoing in the UltimateBet affair as far as Ryan is concerned, but that investigations continue.
Pala has been granted a six month transactional waiver allowing it to operate, but a full licence will only be issued on the completion of the DGE investigation.
The regulator additionally observes that Ryan has assured the authorities that the software used by Pala Interactive and tested by the DGE has no relationship with that which Excapsa-UltimateBet used.
The full details of the DGE investigation are in the public domain and can be viewed here:
In the document, DGE director David Rebuck refers to Ryan's tenure as Excapsa CEO between January 2005 and November 2006, a period during which the UltimateBet "superuser" scandal occurred. Ryan subsequently resigned but reentered the scene in 2008 as an advisor to the court-appointed liquidator when Excapsa went under.
Coincidentally, the DGE's comments have been followed by an interview with Ryan conducted by the poker information site Online Poker Report.
In the interview, Ryan reveals:
* Pala Interactive's online casino and poker software is proprietary and is totally independent of any software used by Excapsa - UltimateBet;
* Ryan says that Pala Interactive has spent the last few years developing a new online poker and casino i-gaming platform which has been approved by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement Technical Service Bureau and includes a wide range of anti-fraud and collusion features.
* Operating in the New Jersey online gambling market will give Pala both presence and experience for the future in possibly wider US-regulated internet gambling markets;
* Pala's online poker offering, PalaPoker, will initially be a stand-alone operation, although the company is prepared to consider network partner opportunities;
* Pala's New Jersey partnership with Borgata is exclusive to New Jersey, and the company plans to identify other quality partners as further US state legalise online gambling;
* Ryan is optimistic about the chances for online poker legalisation in California next year as alliances grow stronger, and hopes that the ambitions of tribal groups, racetracks and card rooms can all be realised through cooperation;
* Ryan expresses sincere regrets for the UltimateBet scandal which took place between 2003 and 2007, but emphasises that he knew nothing about it for the 23 months he was CEO. His involvement is the subject of a DGE investigation which has thus far publically advised that it has found no evidence of complicity or wrongdoing on his part;
* The UltimateBet software gaff was developed and exploited in 2003 - long before Excapsa acquired the software in July 2005;
* The gaff was so sophisticated that it escaped recognition by three separate management teams during the course of the fraud over several years;
* Excapsa paid dearly for the gaff, refunding around $14.65 million to players;
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.