No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New Jersey Gambling Regulator Comments on Jim Ryan
Friday November 21,2014 : NEW JERSEY REGULATOR COMMENTS ON PALA C.E.O.
Investigation has thus far found no evidence of wrongdoing by Jim Ryan during his tenure as CEO at UltimateBet parent Excapsa.
The UltimateBet software cheating scandal several years ago has turned up again like the proverbial bad penny, triggering an investigation by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement into the involvement of former Excapsa CEO Jim Ryan.
Excapsa was the parent group for UltimateBet, and paid heavy fines and player compensation following the ‘god mode’ online poker debacle which cheated thousands of players out of millions of dollars .
The New Jersey involvement flows from the application by the California tribe-owned firm Pala Interactive for permission to operate in the New Jersey market; Ryan is now chief executive officer of the new venture and his past is under the spotlight.
This week the DGE took the unusual step of publishing the results of its investigation into Ryan's management history, noting that enquiries have thus far found no evidence of complicity or wrongdoing in the UltimateBet affair as far as Ryan is concerned, but that investigations continue.
Pala has been granted a six month transactional waiver allowing it to operate, but a full licence will only be issued on the completion of the DGE investigation.
The regulator additionally observes that Ryan has assured the authorities that the software used by Pala Interactive and tested by the DGE has no relationship with that which Excapsa-UltimateBet used.
The full details of the DGE investigation are in the public domain and can be viewed here:
In the document, DGE director David Rebuck refers to Ryan's tenure as Excapsa CEO between January 2005 and November 2006, a period during which the UltimateBet "superuser" scandal occurred. Ryan subsequently resigned but reentered the scene in 2008 as an advisor to the court-appointed liquidator when Excapsa went under.
Coincidentally, the DGE's comments have been followed by an interview with Ryan conducted by the poker information site Online Poker Report.
In the interview, Ryan reveals:
* Pala Interactive's online casino and poker software is proprietary and is totally independent of any software used by Excapsa - UltimateBet;
* Ryan says that Pala Interactive has spent the last few years developing a new online poker and casino i-gaming platform which has been approved by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement Technical Service Bureau and includes a wide range of anti-fraud and collusion features.
* Operating in the New Jersey online gambling market will give Pala both presence and experience for the future in possibly wider US-regulated internet gambling markets;
* Pala's online poker offering, PalaPoker, will initially be a stand-alone operation, although the company is prepared to consider network partner opportunities;
* Pala's New Jersey partnership with Borgata is exclusive to New Jersey, and the company plans to identify other quality partners as further US state legalise online gambling;
* Ryan is optimistic about the chances for online poker legalisation in California next year as alliances grow stronger, and hopes that the ambitions of tribal groups, racetracks and card rooms can all be realised through cooperation;
* Ryan expresses sincere regrets for the UltimateBet scandal which took place between 2003 and 2007, but emphasises that he knew nothing about it for the 23 months he was CEO. His involvement is the subject of a DGE investigation which has thus far publically advised that it has found no evidence of complicity or wrongdoing on his part;
* The UltimateBet software gaff was developed and exploited in 2003 - long before Excapsa acquired the software in July 2005;
* The gaff was so sophisticated that it escaped recognition by three separate management teams during the course of the fraud over several years;
* Excapsa paid dearly for the gaff, refunding around $14.65 million to players;
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.