No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mobile and Handheld Games: Discover, Monetise, Advertise 2014–2019
Wednesday August 27,2014 : JUNIPER PAINTS ROSY PICTURE FOR 2019
Forecasts $13.3 Billion in tablet game revenues
The latest report, "Mobile & Handheld Games: Discover, Monetise, Advertise 2014–2019", from Juniper Research forecasts worldwide revenues for tablet games will exceed $13.3 Billion by 2019.
Other interesting summations include:
- Industry growth will be driven by improved mobile broadband penetration, convenience, improved storage and graphic capabilities.
- The next year may be critical for smaller, independent games developers as greater funding will be required to achieve consumer awareness in a crowded marketplace with crowdfunding representing an increasingly popular option.
- Strong growth in monetisation of smartphone games across emerging markets, with carrier billing deployments increasingly facilitating storefront payments in countries with lower banked penetration rates.
- With micro-apps now being embedded in messenger services, these may serve as an additional delivery channel for games in the medium term, stimulating further growth.
- A sister report titled "PC & Console Games: Trends, Opportunities, and Vendor Strategies 2014-2019", predicts a shift to digital game software distribution and adaptation to elements of the free-to-play business model are inevitable due to declining sales.
- Advertisements are becoming increasingly key in revenue generation, as only about six per cent of mobile games will be paid for at point of download in 2019.
- Diversified gaming offerings have resulted in a sharp uplift in the scale and session length of social/casual games amongst wider demographics.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
NYX Gaming Group Expanding in Italy -
NYX Gaming Group says its continues to bridge the gap between online and land-based operators as it announced a new licensing deal in the Italian market.
Interwetten Q3 2016 Report -
In a brief third quarter 2016 report, Malta-headquartered online gaming company Interwetten reported strong growth across all verticals, with an emphasis on online casino revenues.
Evolution Gaming Q3 2016 Report -
Evolution Gaming Group AB delivered in its third quarter 2016 results reporting strong growth in revenue and a significant increase in mobile penetration. The company attributes is success to strong general growth and continued high demand for dedicated environments.
Dragonz Slot Launches -
#Dragonz The creatures in this 243 ways to win game engage with play during the free spins round, triggered by three or more scatters on the reels, and each character leads four different free spins rounds.
Mecca Launch Instant Win Games -
IWG has provided instant win content to lotteries for the past 15 years, amassing a portfolio of over 250 games. Its deal with Mecca signifies a move into the wider online gaming industry, servicing commercial brands and platforms.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.