No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Intralot secures 100 percent of Kelicom
Thursday August 30,2012 : INTRALOT STRENGTHENS ITS RUSSIAN SPORTS BETTING INVOLVEMENT
Greek gambling group secures 100 percent of Kelicom
The Greek gambling group Intralot has strengthened its interest in Russian sports betting by upping its 33 percent stake in gaming information systems software and manufacturer of gaming hardware Kelicom to full ownership.
Kelicom holds a strategic stake of 74,9 percent in Favorit Bookmakers Office LLC, one of the leading sports betting operators in Russia, giving Intralot access to its extensive customer data base.
Intralot bought in for 33 percent of Kelicom back in June this year. The transaction for the remaining 67 percent stake in Kelicom was performed at a valuation that represents less than 1 percent of the company’s consolidated assets and has been approved by the competent authorities.
Ioannis Pantoleon, Group General Director of Finance and Business Development at Intralot, said this week: “By obtaining the full control of Favorit, we serve our strategy to further invest in the Russian regulated betting market and become one of its major players. We are looking forward to continuing our successful operations in the country and providing Russian players with our exciting gaming offerings.”
Founded in December 2002, Favorit is one of the most well-established betting companies in Russia. In March 2012, Favorit’s 5 year licence to run sports betting activities in the country - awarded in 2009 by the Federal Tax Service - was changed to a non-expiring licence. Within its first 10 years of operations, Favorit has offered sports fans the opportunity to bet on football, basketball, tennis and other sports matches.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tain Fast Bet -
Our readers will recall Tain recently increased the number of live events it covers each month to 23,000, covering both traditional markets such as football, tennis and US sports and the more obscure curling, biathlon and Water Polo.
Olympic Entertainment Group Mobile Gaming -
In its full-year 2016 report, Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has informed the establishment of a Malta-based company registered to facilitate its intended expansion into remote gambling.
Circus Evolution HD Slot -
Malta-based content provider World Match has released its first title of 2017, “Circus Evolution HD”, a 5-reel, 3-row, circus-themed adventure offering Free Spins, Wilds and a Bonus Game.
17 Crown people still detained -
Reports from China over the weekend suggest that the 17 Crown people still detained could be looking at another twelve months of imprisonment as investigations into their alleged and still unspecified crimes drag on
SB1400 Virginia Poker Skill Game Bill -
Her bill SB1400 is currently with the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee, whose 15 members will decide whether to progress it or condemn the Senator to another year of failure.
Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association -
With the focus on Pennsylvania as the most likely next US state to legalize online gambling as part of a general gambling expansion measure, reporters noted this week the emergence of a new lobbying group in the state - the Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association.
Stiffer Problem Gambling Penalties in UK -
The Guardian newspaper reports that the UK Gambling Commission plans to unveil new enforcement strategies on problem gambling and money laundering prevention this month, laying down tougher penalties for operators who fail to tackle these issues.
Spartan Poker vs SpartanPoker name War -
Pokerguru, which owns the brand SpartanPoker.com, has threatened to sue the Indian Poker Championship over its use of the title Spartan Poker, and recently published a notification that it is not associated with the IPC version of the brand.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.