No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 and Ladbrokes Acquisition talks abandoned
Written On 4/16/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Frank Polliern :
Acquisition talks abandoned, new CFO appointed and quarter one results released
Bookmaker Ladbrokes PLC today announced that discussions initiated at the end of 2010 regarding a possible takeover of online gambling firm 888 have been terminated.
Discussions were initiated with a view to Ladbrokes boosting its online presence in the market, but the two companies have reportedly been unable to agree on price.
Ladbrokes Chief Executive Richard Glyn said "At the end of the day I simply decided it was not in the interests of shareholders."
Paul Leyland, an analyst at Investec Securities, said: "We believe walking way from 888 was the right thing to do in terms of price, regulatory risk and operational fit. However, Ladbrokes' lacklustre online performance demonstrates the scale of the job."
Ladbrokes announced, along with its Interim Management Statement for the three months ended 31 March 2011, the appointment of a new Chief Financial Officer. Ian Bull will join Ladbrokes from Greene King plc where he has been Group Finance Director since 2006. Bull's appointment will commence on 4 July 2011.
Fiscal Highlights for the three months ended 31 March 2011 included:
- Group net revenue - excluding High Rollers - up 2.3 percent, despite a poor Cheltenham Festival in March.
- Group operating profit - excluding High Rollers - up 1.9 percent to GBP49.2 million.
- Total Digital net revenue up 1.2 percent during the period with strong growth in both Casino and Bingo being offset by lower revenues in Sportsbook and Poker.
- Sportsbook amounts staked grew 6.4 percent year on year, with 11.3 percent growth in the UK.
- Casino net revenue up 23.9 percent on last year reflecting a 70.6 percent growth in player yield.
- Poker net revenue down 32.8 percent against last year.
- Bingo showed 18.8 percent net revenue growth in spite of a 19.9 percent decline in active players, with player yields up 48.6 percent reflecting success in the retention of more valuable players.
- Games net revenue was flat with a 6.2 percent decline in active players being partially offset by a 5.8 percent increase in yield.
- Mobile revenue grew by in excess of 250 percent year on year with 18 percent of Digital customers placing at least one bet through this channel in the period. Mobile represented 11 percent of total Sportsbook amounts staked in the period and generated 11 percent of all Digital new player signups.
Richard Glynn, Chief Executive, Ladbrokes PLC said: “We expect the economic climate in the UK to remain challenging in 2011 with consumer confidence and disposable incomes continuing to suffer. Notwithstanding this, at this early stage in the year, the business is performing in line with the Board's expectations.
"The Group's strong balance sheet, strengthened management and clear strategy position us well to address the challenges of 2011. Our drive to make Ladbrokes favourite again has good momentum with continuing operational improvements, capital investment underway and encouraging trends exhibited in areas such as Bet In Play and mobile.”
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
IGT Continues Partnership with Coljuegos EICE -
IGT will continue its 16-year partnership with Colombian administrative gaming authority Coljuegos EICE following a public procurement process for a five-year private operator contract to run the draw-based online lottery game Baloto.
Magic Spells SLot Launches -
The penny slots’ Wild symbol is a bubbling cauldron which is an Expanded Wild that can cover up to four positions for multiple winning combinations.
Lightning Box Games in Deal With Everi Games -
Australian slot developer, Lightning Box Games, has entered into a distribution deal with electronic gaming content provider, Everi Games, for a selection of its proprietary slot content.
Another Attempt to Acquire Tatts -
The surprise A$8.4 billion bid for Tatts late last year by the Pacific Consortium caused some consternation in the Tabcorp and Tatts boards, which were in merger talks but these concerns faded following Tatts rebuff of the consortium's offer
Ladbrokes Trading Update -
The Ladbrokes Coral plc online and land gambling group has released a trading statement for the unaudited year to 31 December 2016, reporting:
Leovegas Player Wins a BMW X4 -
A 23-year-old Southampton University student identified only as Leo has won a GBP 50,000 BMW X4 sports saloon car playing NetEnt's Live Casino Roulette on the Leo Vegas mobile gambling,site.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.