No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LADBROKES REPORTS PROGRESS IN PRELIMINARY F.Y. 2015 RESULTS
Tuesday February 23,2016 : LADBROKES REPORTS PROGRESS IN PRELIMINARY F.Y. 2015 RESULTS
Good digital performance, but overall profits plunge 37.5 percent and company faces a hefty tax bill.
The impact of the UK's FOBT and point of consumption online tax on gambling group Ladbrokes was quantified Tuesday in the release of the company’s preliminary results for Q4 and FY 2015, with the company warning that it faces around GBP 50 million of increased taxation.
Key numbers listed in the report include:
* Group net revenue up 3.2 percent, H2 up 5 percent with favourable Q4-2015 sporting results;
* UK Retail net revenue up 2 percent with Q4-2015 delivering strong growth and up 6.5 percent;
* Digital net revenue growth at 12.9 percent with Q4-2015 up 31.4 percent y-o-y and good growth in active players;
* Multi-channel delivered over 35,000 active players - higher than expected - by year end after a full launch at the end of August 2015;
* Australian growth strategy delivering, with active players up 65 percent and net revenue up 71 percent;
* Group operating profit down 35.7 percent at GBP 80.6 million, with high marketing investment exacerbated by increased taxation;
* Exceptional items at GBP 99 million - primarily retail impairments of GBP 53.2 million, Coral merger transaction costs of GBP 17.6 million and shop closure costs of GBP 19.8 million;
* GBP 35 million corporation tax credit primarily from crystallisation of historic tax losses;
* Full year dividend at 3p per share (1p interim; 2p final) in line with strategy;
* 2016 expectations unchanged: sustained product and marketing investment planned to drive customer metrics;
* Ladbrokes Coral merger on track with shareholder approval secured and the CMA phase 2 process underway.
Chief executive officer Jim Mullen said the company has enjoyed a good start to a strategy introduced in July 2015.
"Although it remains early days there is positive progress to report," he said. "In UK Retail, self-service betting terminals are delivering growth, football is up and our Retail team are delivering strong Multi-channel growth.
"In Digital in Q4, increased marketing delivered more customers and more staking with Ladbrokes.com net revenue up over 25 percent and Australia, where the business goes from strength to strength, up over 75 percent.
“The full year figures reflect the costs needed to undertake significant investment to deliver the strategy as well as facing circa GBP 50 million of increased taxation.
“While it is pleasing to report that after two quarters we have made a good start, we are only at the beginning of the journey. Therefore, 2016 will see the same focus on winning more recreational customers, excellent operational delivery and a performance driven approach as the basis for delivering on our clear 2017 financial targets.”
Gambling News :
Bovada Poker is Back -
We've got some great news! Poker is back at Bovada. Players who never claimed the Poker Welcome Bonus are still eligible to redeem the bonus and get in on the action.
Gnome Wood Slot Launches -
An enchanting adventure awaits players in Gnome Wood, a magical 5-reel, 25 payline online slot from Rabcat, exclusive to Microgaming and Quickfire operators.
Bitcasino.io Relaunch -
Bitcasino rebrands with focus on ‘fun, fast & fair’ gaming. The new site introduces a striking modern design for a whole new gaming experience, including easier access to Bitcasino’s market-leading range of over 1,300 slots, table games and live dealer casinos from the industry’s leading suppliers.
League of Legends Live Odds -
This week, Betradar, the premium partner for the betting industry worldwide, has officially launched live odds for League of Legends, developed in conjunction with esports big data specialists DOJO Madness.
Comunio in deal with -
One of the leading providers of fantasy sport across Europe, Comunio, has kicked off its pre-season build up by signing a transfer deal that will see Sportradar
McGregor’s Odds vs. Mayweather Get Even Shorter -
Conor McGregor is still the underdog for his August 26 superfight in Las Vegas with Floyd Mayweather Jr., but his odds are improving. McGregor has shortened from +375 last week to +350 at press time, with Mayweather moving from –550 to –500.
Gemtopia Slot Launches -
This spectacular new slot from Real Time Gaming includes 2 glittering features, a Wild Re-Spin Feature and a Free Games with Bonus Picks Feature!
MLB Odds: Yankees vs. Jays at Rogers Centre -
The Toronto Blue Jays (56-61, –14.26 betting units) are moving slowly up the AL Wild Card standings, and they can get closer to the Promised Land by beating up on the injury-plagued Tampa Bay Rays (59-60, –2.79 units). Game 2 of their four-game series is Tuesday at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.