No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Ladbrokes Profits Sinking
Thursday February 26,2015 : OPERATING PROFITS SINK AT LADBROKES
More retail betting shops to close.
Richard Glynn, CEO of the UK online and land gambling group Ladbrokes plc, departs on a decidedly low note this year after a difficult five years at the helm, with the company reporting preliminary FY 2014 results that are hardly stellar.
* Operating profits down 9.3 percent to GBP125.4 million in 2014;
* Another 60 retail betting shops scheduled for closure in addition to the 89 outlets shuttered last year;
* Headline pre-tax profits down 13.5 percent to GBP 98 million;
* Profits after tax down 13.4 percent at GBP 93.1 million;
* Revenues of just over GBP 1.1 billion, up 3.8 percent;
* GBP 8 million negative as a result of player-friendly football results on Boxing Day;
* 2015 dividend to remain at 8.9p per share.
The digital operations of the company performed well, with headline revenues up 0.07 percent at GBP 811.5 million, and operating profit up 70.7 percent at GBP 14 million.
Digital operations Europe and Australia delivered the following highlights:
* Mobile Sportsbook growth strong: staking up 110 percent (Q4:+114percent);
* Tablet Sportsbook launched in December 2014. Desktop Sportsbook transition to Mobenga in H2 2015;
* Ladbrokes.com Sportsbook net revenue GBP 84.8 million up 21 percent; gross win margin down at 7.8 percent (2013: 8.1 percent);
* Ladbrokes.com Gaming net revenue down 6.7 percent at GBP 80.5 million, but returned to growth in Q4 with net revenue up 9.3 percent and actives up 23 percent;
* Loss turned into a profit in Australia; operating profit GBP 2.6 million (FY 2013: GBP 2.9 million loss) with net revenues up 151 percent and acvtives up 88 percent;
* Exchanges: net revenue better and up 36.1 percent (Q4:+25.9 percent)
In his last annual report to the board, Glynn said that there were areas of growth in the business, and that the changes that have been made will enable Ladbrokes to be more responsive to customers and more competitive in the industry.
“Strong operational delivery delivered a second half of growth as envisaged but the GBP 8 million hit on Boxing Day did take some of the shine off our performance," he said, adding that international growth and expanding digital operations remain priorities.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.