No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Ladbrokes Profits Sinking
Thursday February 26,2015 : OPERATING PROFITS SINK AT LADBROKES
More retail betting shops to close.
Richard Glynn, CEO of the UK online and land gambling group Ladbrokes plc, departs on a decidedly low note this year after a difficult five years at the helm, with the company reporting preliminary FY 2014 results that are hardly stellar.
* Operating profits down 9.3 percent to GBP125.4 million in 2014;
* Another 60 retail betting shops scheduled for closure in addition to the 89 outlets shuttered last year;
* Headline pre-tax profits down 13.5 percent to GBP 98 million;
* Profits after tax down 13.4 percent at GBP 93.1 million;
* Revenues of just over GBP 1.1 billion, up 3.8 percent;
* GBP 8 million negative as a result of player-friendly football results on Boxing Day;
* 2015 dividend to remain at 8.9p per share.
The digital operations of the company performed well, with headline revenues up 0.07 percent at GBP 811.5 million, and operating profit up 70.7 percent at GBP 14 million.
Digital operations Europe and Australia delivered the following highlights:
* Mobile Sportsbook growth strong: staking up 110 percent (Q4:+114percent);
* Tablet Sportsbook launched in December 2014. Desktop Sportsbook transition to Mobenga in H2 2015;
* Ladbrokes.com Sportsbook net revenue GBP 84.8 million up 21 percent; gross win margin down at 7.8 percent (2013: 8.1 percent);
* Ladbrokes.com Gaming net revenue down 6.7 percent at GBP 80.5 million, but returned to growth in Q4 with net revenue up 9.3 percent and actives up 23 percent;
* Loss turned into a profit in Australia; operating profit GBP 2.6 million (FY 2013: GBP 2.9 million loss) with net revenues up 151 percent and acvtives up 88 percent;
* Exchanges: net revenue better and up 36.1 percent (Q4:+25.9 percent)
In his last annual report to the board, Glynn said that there were areas of growth in the business, and that the changes that have been made will enable Ladbrokes to be more responsive to customers and more competitive in the industry.
“Strong operational delivery delivered a second half of growth as envisaged but the GBP 8 million hit on Boxing Day did take some of the shine off our performance," he said, adding that international growth and expanding digital operations remain priorities.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.