No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Ladbrokes Profits Sinking
Thursday February 26,2015 : OPERATING PROFITS SINK AT LADBROKES
More retail betting shops to close.
Richard Glynn, CEO of the UK online and land gambling group Ladbrokes plc, departs on a decidedly low note this year after a difficult five years at the helm, with the company reporting preliminary FY 2014 results that are hardly stellar.
* Operating profits down 9.3 percent to GBP125.4 million in 2014;
* Another 60 retail betting shops scheduled for closure in addition to the 89 outlets shuttered last year;
* Headline pre-tax profits down 13.5 percent to GBP 98 million;
* Profits after tax down 13.4 percent at GBP 93.1 million;
* Revenues of just over GBP 1.1 billion, up 3.8 percent;
* GBP 8 million negative as a result of player-friendly football results on Boxing Day;
* 2015 dividend to remain at 8.9p per share.
The digital operations of the company performed well, with headline revenues up 0.07 percent at GBP 811.5 million, and operating profit up 70.7 percent at GBP 14 million.
Digital operations Europe and Australia delivered the following highlights:
* Mobile Sportsbook growth strong: staking up 110 percent (Q4:+114percent);
* Tablet Sportsbook launched in December 2014. Desktop Sportsbook transition to Mobenga in H2 2015;
* Ladbrokes.com Sportsbook net revenue GBP 84.8 million up 21 percent; gross win margin down at 7.8 percent (2013: 8.1 percent);
* Ladbrokes.com Gaming net revenue down 6.7 percent at GBP 80.5 million, but returned to growth in Q4 with net revenue up 9.3 percent and actives up 23 percent;
* Loss turned into a profit in Australia; operating profit GBP 2.6 million (FY 2013: GBP 2.9 million loss) with net revenues up 151 percent and acvtives up 88 percent;
* Exchanges: net revenue better and up 36.1 percent (Q4:+25.9 percent)
In his last annual report to the board, Glynn said that there were areas of growth in the business, and that the changes that have been made will enable Ladbrokes to be more responsive to customers and more competitive in the industry.
“Strong operational delivery delivered a second half of growth as envisaged but the GBP 8 million hit on Boxing Day did take some of the shine off our performance," he said, adding that international growth and expanding digital operations remain priorities.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.