No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Ladbrokes Q3-2014 results
Thursday October 23,2014 : BUSINESS LOOKING UP AT LADBROKES
Q3-2014 results show general improvement, especially in revenue and profit growth.
The UK and land betting group Ladbrokes has had a tough time of it over the past few years, but its latest Q3-2014 results posted Thursday show sufficient signs of improvement to give hope to investors.
The results cover the three month period ended September 30, showcasing encouraging growth in revenue and profits, and highlighting the following KPIs:
* Group net revenue up 13.0 percent inc. Australia (up 9.6 percent exc Aussie action);
* Group operating profit for the quarter at GBP 33 million, up 94 percent (Q3-2013: GBP 17 million); on track for full year expectations;
* Re-confirmed FY 2014 dividend of not less than 8.9p per share;
* Strong mobile growth in sportsbook, and Australian business delivering strongly;
* Total digital net revenue up 45.9 percent inc. Australian business (up 22.9 percent exc. Australia);
* Sportsbook net revenue up 58.2 percent and stakes up 21.6 percent driven by mobile (up 113 percent); strong gross win margin of 8.9 percent (Q3-2013: 6.7percent);
* Gaming returned to growth, with net revenue up 1.4 percent; sequential quarterly increase on Q2-2014 for Games 20.8 percent and Casino 6.6 percent;
* Australian business showing strong growth in net revenue (up 172 percent), staking (up 43 percent) and active players (up 124 prcent);
* Retail business delivered a better performance, with football betting and machine gambling leading the way;
UK Retail net revenue up 6 percent; better football results delivered improved UK OTC margins of 17 percent (Q3-2013: 14.9 percent);
* Improved machines performance, with gross win up 4.9 percent;
* OTC net revenue up 6.3 percent benefiting from a strong start to the new football season (stakes up 5 prcent, gross win up 109 percent); but overall OTC staking down 7.9 percent in Q3, reflecting horseracing trends also seen in Q2. Overall OTC staking YTD: up 0.5 percent;
* Belgium Retail: net revenue up 21 percent, as the roll-out of SSBTs and Virtual products continues;
* Spain Retail: Joint venture net revenue up 82.9 percent as the roll-out in Catalunya continues;
Group CEO Richard Glynn commented:
“Ladbrokes is on track. The major operational improvements completed in H1 are now delivering growth. Our performance in the World Cup and throughout Q3 demonstrate that we are competing successfully and winning customers.
"In Digital, our sportsbetting offer continues to perform well with net revenue up over 50 percent driven by mobile. In Gaming we are encouraged to see a return to growth. In UK Retail, our focus on football continues to deliver good growth. Our gaming machines performed ahead of our expectations while we have, simultaneously, enhanced standards in social responsibility.
"We entered the final part of 2014 with a competitive and attractive offer. We have achieved much operationally in 2014, with further opportunities to drive revenue in 2015 and beyond. Q4 has started in line with our plans and we will deliver full year results in line with our expectations.”
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.