No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Ladbrokes Q3-2014 results
Thursday October 23,2014 : BUSINESS LOOKING UP AT LADBROKES
Q3-2014 results show general improvement, especially in revenue and profit growth.
The UK and land betting group Ladbrokes has had a tough time of it over the past few years, but its latest Q3-2014 results posted Thursday show sufficient signs of improvement to give hope to investors.
The results cover the three month period ended September 30, showcasing encouraging growth in revenue and profits, and highlighting the following KPIs:
* Group net revenue up 13.0 percent inc. Australia (up 9.6 percent exc Aussie action);
* Group operating profit for the quarter at GBP 33 million, up 94 percent (Q3-2013: GBP 17 million); on track for full year expectations;
* Re-confirmed FY 2014 dividend of not less than 8.9p per share;
* Strong mobile growth in sportsbook, and Australian business delivering strongly;
* Total digital net revenue up 45.9 percent inc. Australian business (up 22.9 percent exc. Australia);
* Sportsbook net revenue up 58.2 percent and stakes up 21.6 percent driven by mobile (up 113 percent); strong gross win margin of 8.9 percent (Q3-2013: 6.7percent);
* Gaming returned to growth, with net revenue up 1.4 percent; sequential quarterly increase on Q2-2014 for Games 20.8 percent and Casino 6.6 percent;
* Australian business showing strong growth in net revenue (up 172 percent), staking (up 43 percent) and active players (up 124 prcent);
* Retail business delivered a better performance, with football betting and machine gambling leading the way;
UK Retail net revenue up 6 percent; better football results delivered improved UK OTC margins of 17 percent (Q3-2013: 14.9 percent);
* Improved machines performance, with gross win up 4.9 percent;
* OTC net revenue up 6.3 percent benefiting from a strong start to the new football season (stakes up 5 prcent, gross win up 109 percent); but overall OTC staking down 7.9 percent in Q3, reflecting horseracing trends also seen in Q2. Overall OTC staking YTD: up 0.5 percent;
* Belgium Retail: net revenue up 21 percent, as the roll-out of SSBTs and Virtual products continues;
* Spain Retail: Joint venture net revenue up 82.9 percent as the roll-out in Catalunya continues;
Group CEO Richard Glynn commented:
“Ladbrokes is on track. The major operational improvements completed in H1 are now delivering growth. Our performance in the World Cup and throughout Q3 demonstrate that we are competing successfully and winning customers.
"In Digital, our sportsbetting offer continues to perform well with net revenue up over 50 percent driven by mobile. In Gaming we are encouraged to see a return to growth. In UK Retail, our focus on football continues to deliver good growth. Our gaming machines performed ahead of our expectations while we have, simultaneously, enhanced standards in social responsibility.
"We entered the final part of 2014 with a competitive and attractive offer. We have achieved much operationally in 2014, with further opportunities to drive revenue in 2015 and beyond. Q4 has started in line with our plans and we will deliver full year results in line with our expectations.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.